• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time you've wast---spent on this game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With all the bonus things in the game like the trophies, system sectors and Avatar menu naturally you would invest a lot of time into doing this.
So, how much time have you spent on this game?
I've spent 104 and a half hours. It was 60, but then I left the DS on in Tag Mode with the lid closed so the time went up xP. Got 3 people though.

Giratina

I've been astronomically busy and occupied with other things, so I haven't even broken the ten-hour mark. XD Yay for Hollow Bastion.

Gram

Banned
Awards
last i checked i was at 61+ hours but i have no life so its all good.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've got a bit over 50 hours, though I've probably only spent about 10 or so actually playing the game. The rest of the time was just leaving it on in Tag Mode.

Lemie777

whats tag mode

and i just beat the game in 13 hours and left for school, didnt want to bring it with me and neglect work like with bbs

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Just like 30 hours but 6 were from the avatar thing.

SRKxTAVxRAX

42 hours and some odd minutes. All in-game, haven't even gone to the avatar menu haha.
Just been getting the extra stuff like the OP says.
So far my stats are:

Sora:
Level: 85
Strength: 200 (Max)
Magic: 186
Defense: 194
HP: 348
Luck: 7

Game completion:
Trophies: 21/30
Collection: 96%
Story: 100%
Enemy Profiles: 100%
Stat matrix: 99%

Basically the only thing I have left to do is get Ultima Weapon, 3 more Finishers, and one more Debug Device: Y
Most of it is in the Level 80 System Sector but when I went through it I just used the points for Chips to fill the matrix, now just need the last Yellow device lol

Oran

Awards
People said that the game was a short 15 hours....i dont know about you but i was at 25 hours near the end of the game and ya their was times when i was tired of the thew same place only smaller but having the kick-ass command system made up for it also iv never tried the tag mode yet i doubt il meat any one with the game. right now im just trying to max out Sora before doing any thing else so i can just zoom right through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back