• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time you've wast---spent on this game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

About... 35 hours actually playing the game. My real clock comes to 212. Yeah, I'm in Tag Mode alot. I eventually completed the Avatar Sector and whatever, but now I'm really trying to get those 99 dalmations.

No Wii internet or second DS makes this process a touch longer.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
About... 35 hours actually playing the game. My real clock comes to 212. Yeah, I'm in Tag Mode alot. I eventually completed the Avatar Sector and whatever, but now I'm really trying to get those 99 dalmations.

No Wii internet or second DS makes this process a touch longer.
Do you know what happens if you get all of the Dalmations?
I only have two of them. xD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
About 75 hours; only probably 6 of which was Story.

Swordsaint

Should I not have asked?
Oh man, that's... not worth it to me. XD

nah idk, I've had this thing where ever since I got everything and know basically everything about this game im like "EVERYBODY ASK ME OR DIE RAWR!" and then i find every possible way to say "I have everything" so more people know that I do.

I have an ego.

It must not go hungry.

Swordsaint

it took me about a day fo playing it to get all 99

and by a day i dont mean a few horus in one day i mean i played more than 10 hours in that day doing the method of deleting download avatars then getting them back instantly.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
nah idk, I've had this thing where ever since I got everything and know basically everything about this game im like "EVERYBODY ASK ME OR DIE RAWR!" and then i find every possible way to say "I have everything" so more people know that I do.

I have an ego.

It must not go hungry.
Alright if I ever have questions I'll find you. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back