• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

time trial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
I was wondering what level you guys advise to get the hercules cup time trial. I've chosen the sword and gave up the staff in the beginning and slow level up. And could you tell me a good place to level, i haven't done hollow bastion to keep the time trials easier.

Yudoichi

I was wondering what level you guys advise to get the hercules cup time trial. I've chosen the sword and gave up the staff in the beginning and slow level up. And could you tell me a good place to level, i haven't done hollow bastion to keep the time trials easier.

im not sure, I only realised that there even was a time trial a few days ago, I got bored of trying to level up and went to see if there was anything knew, im level 47, its pretty low, I was level 57 until my little brother erased that game, so im not sure, its pretty easy at this level, what level are you now?

very differentiable
Awards
Well, i'm at level 46 and that's not much. I've beaten the pegasus time trial with less then a second left. So what level do you think i should be able to get through it without too much trouble.

Yudoichi

Well, i'm at level 46 and that's not much. I've beaten the pegasus time trial with less then a second left. So what level do you think i should be able to get through it without too much trouble.

probably Lv50 or 48, if its still a bit to much, try finding the power ups, use them on Sora, then go back and do time trial, that’s what I did.

D

The KR3W
Well I would recommend that you have a strong keyblade like Oblivion and be at a high level like from 50-60

Also make sure you have a lot of good equipment on you.

very differentiable
Awards
I don't have oblivion, i'm not going to hollow bastion yet.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a good idea to have it, or at least the metal chocobo, olympus, or ultima chain.
They come in handy.

Also it's good to have a couple of ether's lying around in your inventory as spells (depending on how leveled up you are) come in handy.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Wow....... good keyblade, hercules cup because you have not unlock Hades or other, another area to level up is hollow bastion but you are not there, also, the heartless get hard after to defeat one of the last bosses at HB, I think

very differentiable
Awards
Well i pulled it off, abusing ars arcanum really helps. If hercules didn't have that shielding glow i would have pulled it off earlier. The mods shouldn't close this, who knows what the hades cup will bring me.

very differentiable
Awards
Will do, but i'm going to hollow bastion after getting all clock tower items, which i've got two or three left.

Well i'm at the hades cup, so how did you guys do it, and also at what level and what abilities did you have equiped?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back