• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Traveler Caught Using Cell Phone?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
if its a present day cell phone used in the past then it wouldnt work, their are no satelites or towers to transmit a signal so.....

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
it is obviously a time traveler that uses the intergaltacic space satellites to fone in to dakota fanning the president

we will get their gaiz

Cheaken

Awards
That's really strange. I wonder what that person is using, I guess it's not impossible that it's time travel, but it's very improbable.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The "women" looks does like a guy in drag lmao, that guy was right. And it really does look like she/he is using a thin cell phone, but he/she was seen talking on it. How can he/she do that when there was no cell towers back then? I'm surprised the video hasn't got more coverage.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Quite interesting if you ask me. Time travel is quite possible, and physics proves that. On top of the fact that both Einstien, and Hawkings believe in time traveling as well.

For people arguing it's fm/am radio. Please know that fm/am radios haven't existed past the 50's.

For people arguing it's a walkie talkie, well if it was, then it would be the size of a school bag, not something as tiny, and miniscule as that (at least not in the late 20's)

For people arguing it's a hearing aid. This is the most legitimate argument. But the positioning seems strange, as well as some questions that could be asked. One why is she using a hearing aid in the middle of the street? An secondly who is she or possibly he, talking with? You can see the person sputter some words into the device.

So even the arguments against this, could be argued.

Very interesting case indeed.

But if you ask me, there's been better evidence of time traveling.

For example this photo: http://forgetomori.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ABYC000a00fa.jpg

The above picture is available through the official website for Canada’s museums. It was part of the exhibit “Their Past Lives Here” from Bralorne-Pioneer, available to the public since 2004. It was put online since February this year, perhaps before that. And the peculiar “time traveller” image was only noted as such in the end of March, when it was linked on main websites such as Above Top Secret and FARK. This picture was taken in the early 40's, for the commeration of the opening of a bridge. NASA has looked at this photograph, and have used there's facial recognition technology to see if it was legitmate. They discovered, it was.

Notice his strange, almost out of place fashion, the futuristic esque glasses, the ink printed t-shirt. None of that exisited in the 40's.

Now the killer, he's holding a camcorder.

Strange things.

Finally a youtube video: YouTube - Time travel with proof

A swedish man came home, and noticed a puddle in the middle of his kitchen. Angered, he took out his toolbox, and went underneath his kitchen sink to fix it. Instead, he found a portal, a wormhole of sorts that lead him into the future. He discovered himself, who seemed elderly, nearly 70 he thought. He knew people wouldn't believe him, so he was able to film everything on his cellphone. As you see in the video above, the futuristic him, is the same height, has the SAME IDENTICAL tatoo. An also has similar look as well.

There's more evidence of time travelers, if you really wish to dwell further into this topic.

Quite interesting if you ask me.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Interesting. But, I still remain a skeptic. I've never heard about time-traveling in the news. The only place I've heard about it was Mystery Hunters and it was about a guy in England that found some sort of old coin, which transported him into the past, when the Romans ruled the British Isles. If it is possible, then it's quite rare for it actually to happen. It's more than likely a haux.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, bbut I guess it depends on certain conditions for time-travel to occur. I mean, I've always fantasized about time-traveling and meeting my future self and my future family and to see what life is like there.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but I guess it depends on certain conditions for time-travel to occur.
There is currently nothing in established physics that allows for these conditions to be met. Also 'certain conditions' is bullshit, because you can theoretically allow for anything to happen with zero evidence.

tangerine

Awards
Yeah, bbut I guess it depends on certain conditions for time-travel to occur. I mean, I've always fantasized about time-traveling and meeting my future self and my future family and to see what life is like there.

Think carefully. If you enter a time travel machine and move forward in time, then another you won't exist in the future because you didn't live your life until that point outside of the time machine. Time travel paradoxes are only possible if you travel back to a point where you did exist and there was proof of it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Think carefully. If you enter a time travel machine and move forward in time, then another you won't exist in the future because you didn't live your life until that point outside of the time machine. Time travel paradoxes are only possible if you travel back to a point where you did exist and there was proof of it.

Actually, it is still possible. Unless you are forever moving forward, you will have to come back eventually and live your life.

αsiя

space coke
Is this some mass marketing for the release of Back to the Future on Blue-Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back