• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time to vote kiddies! (first name set)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Redo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Okay polls have a limit of ten per thread so here's how this is gonna go. You vote for your faves in each thread then the winners with the votes will be voted on in a final thread. =3

It took a bit of doing but poll is fixed and names ready to go! Sadly getting multi choice will require revoting but now you can at least pick more than one! 8D

Same rules still apply. Got two days, then a finale thread, then chuman does the change of the winning name. Good luck! o3o/

Second Poll
Third Poll

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

at this point do you still believe people actually care about your delusional sense of self importance? just pick a fucking username and move on with your life i can guarantee you nobody is interested

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
at this point do you still believe people actually care about your delusional sense of self importance? just pick a diddlying username and move on with your life i can guarantee you nobody is interested
so don't concern yourself. everybody wants to move on and you flame every fucking thread like a buzzard and you think just because you were a mod you're untouchable so you act this way. you would've been into general discussion/kh sections more but after scubasteve got banned for that sort of stuff you become more grounded.

tl;dr take your own advice, get over yourself.

D

Deleted member 36435

so don't concern yourself. everybody wants to move on and you flame every diddlying thread like a buzzard and you think just because you were a mod you're untouchable so you act this way. you would've been into general discussion/kh sections more but after scubasteve got banned for that sort of stuff you become more grounded.

tl;dr take your own advice, get over yourself.
i literally have had the kingdom hearts sections hidden for like 6 years

Anagram

Banned
Neat. Didn't know that I was a Nobody.
tumblr_nv61s1uBlG1razb3ho3_400.gif

Sssshhhhh don't listen to the kids. Your definitely not a nobody~<3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
extremely disappointed BillCypher is lagging behind

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
come on KK

you need to save BC (ya i know, technically my fault for voting on the opposing names too).

Anagram

Banned
Chumans bday is soon so for a fun game I decided to let him change my name like he always wanted. Everyones voting on what to make it. xD

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
i fucking love it

here's to italianstallion

Anagram

Banned
And Chill joins the fray!! o3o/
The three current polls will decide what names go into the final one btw. ^__^

Anagram

Banned
They do. x'D
I'm surprised at the ones winning this poll so far tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back