• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Time To Drop My Friends?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Some of my friends do this to me too. I'm showing signs they're kinda pissing me off, but idk what they think on that. I even told them they were being assholes, they just laughed. I haven't dropped them yet, but I'm debating that still. And this has been going for about a month or so, so as others have said, just wait and see what's up. Don't do anything you'll regret, etc
This.
I'm in the same situation as you; I have a friend who constantly annoys me in class and basically makes up lies all the time. I'm thinking about dropping her before high school, or things would get really rough from there. Except this has been going on for 2 years, because I dropped it once and she started spreading rumors about me. Then she asked if we could be friends again and I simply said yes so rumors won't continue. :/

angelbabe74006

It's heartbreaking how easily "friendships" can be dropped, but sometimes that is the only choice. There's no point in trying to be around people who hurt you, though there could be more to your situation than you realize.

Think, did you unintentinally do something to trigger their recent behavior? Even though you say that they're not the kind of guys to talk to about things, you should try talking one-on-one to the one most likely to give you answers. People are more likely to listen if they don't have others around to influence them; if you try any kind of confrontation with a group there is the chance of being ganged up on and straining things even further.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Also my current gf and I haven't even been going out for 2 weeks.

On an irrelevant note, I would register that as a sign that your relationship with this girl can only truly be maintained loosely at best; it would be in your best interest to either make an attempt to rekindle your relationship, or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, cleanly sever what remains of it and move along.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
On an irrelevant note, I would register that as a sign that your relationship with this girl can only truly be maintained loosely at best; it would be in your best interest to either make an attempt to rekindle your relationship, or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, cleanly sever what remains of it and move along.
What no me and my gf are doing fine we just have not been together that long and it is going great. I do not want too cut it off right now. Did you read the first post I am having friend problems not gf problems.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

hahaha misread

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What no me and my gf are doing fine we just have not been together that long and it is going great. I do not want too cut it off right now.

Haha, don't fret; I was merely joking with you for the most part.
Did you read the first post I am having friend problems not gf problems.

Yes, I happened to read the first post, which is why I placed that ever-so-handy introductory, "On an irrelevant note" at the beginning of my post.
My suggestion to you in regards to your friends would be to make at least a single attempt to sort the matter out with them, and if they continue to be unreasonable, then I would drop the friendship(s) altogether, as these people clearly aren't mature enough to hold serious friendships with you.

EDIT:

hahaha misread

Again, "On an irrelevant note".

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I am gonna try to talk to them tommarow, and if it does not I will see if it will blow off.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I am gonna try to talk to them tommarow, and if it does not I will see if it will blow off.

Very well; do keep me informed of the details, as I would like to see how the situation plays itself out.
I wish you the best in sorting out this sticky matter.

TheWaft

just grab a bunch of acorns and chuck them at 'em. (On a related note, my name is................bamboo.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Very well; do keep me informed of the details, as I would like to see how the situation plays itself out.
I wish you the best in sorting out this sticky matter.
I will the thing is I can just see me trying to talk and then they shut me down.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I will the thing is I can just see me trying to talk and then they shut me down.

Well, if you're already able to predict that this group will ignore your attempts at reasoning and put you down, then that is a definite sign that this group is clearly not of the sort one would wish to be around in the long run. Still, you should make an attempt to speak with them regardless; if the friendship ends up severed, then there was absolutely no harm done in approaching them and being embarrassed, as you will hardly ever associate with them again, correct?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well, if you're already able to predict that this group will ignore your attempts at reasoning and put you down, then that is a definite sign that this group is clearly not of the sort one would wish to be around in the long run. Still, you should make an attempt to speak with them regardless; if the friendship ends up severed, then there was absolutely no harm done in approaching them and being embarrassed, as you will hardly ever associate with them again, correct?
Most likely yes.

S

Shadow Soldier

What no me and my gf are doing fine we just have not been together that long and it is going great. I do not want too cut it off right now. Did you read the first post I am having friend problems not gf problems.

Isn't it normal for like... couples to you know... be with each other? What the fuck are you doing? Making out with her in classes or something? I'd say she's cheating on you buddy. Best find yourself another girl and hang out with her. Nobody needs friends when you got a girl.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Isn't it normal for like... couples to you know... be with each other? What the fuck are you doing? Making out with her in classes or something? I'd say she's cheating on you buddy. Best find yourself another girl and hang out with her. Nobody needs friends when you got a girl.
We go to different schools retard.Anyway today wasn't too bad at lunch they didn't really say anything and I talked just as much as I normally do. I am starting to think that it is gonna blow over.

C

coolfresh1224

keep them but get a gf to hang with in the event this is a reacuring problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back