• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time sequence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

I have kept a close watch for this in trailers but something like this is hard to tell, as well as not being very likely.
However, do you think there is a chance of day and night changes as you explore the world.
Disney worlds would be cool, such as all the lanterns in Corona, or the city lights for san fransokyo at night.
I always thought times sequences added much more to the game, however find it harder with Kingdom Hearts. Especially more difficult for worlds like Twilight Town or The World That Never Was, where the set time of day makes the world unique.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
If they did implement a time system I hope they would set it up to be work closer to the Pokemon Night and Day system where the game responds to the clock and not like FFXV's system. It could definitely work in many of the worlds but Twilight Town, The World That Never Was, and possibly Radiant Garden would likely be Ambiance Locked to keep their primary feel.

I would love to see Enix implement something like this, especially in Corona and Sanfranskyo but we'll have to see. I'm a little hopeful because we saw Olympus' dusk in Kingdom Hearts when Hades was planning how to take out Hercules as well as during a few of the tournaments.

Alpha Sonix

We've certainly seen time shifts in the trailers with Sora fighting in Thebes during the night as well as seeming to head towards Olympus Coliseum both during day and night. Whether that's natural though and not just a time jump through a cutscene, I have no idea. I'd think probably not but it would be cool. The lantern lights scene in Corona would have to happen at night anyway so that we're going to get day-night versions of Disney worlds is a welcome addition alone, regardless of whether it happens via clock or through scene transition.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd love to see a day and night cycle implemented. My only concern is that certain cut scenes would only really work either during the day or night (for instance, the lantern scene in Tangled). Though if there's any world that can best utilise a day and night cycle, it's definitely San Fransokyo.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I've been low-key wanting this.

Some worlds will definitely look better at night like San Fransokyo. Though for specific instances like the lantern scene i can see something along the lines of the time of day moving closer to night the closer you get to Corona so it looks natural.

Night and day cycles go that extra mile in making the worlds more believable so i'm hoping it's there..though unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back