• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time ran out... SO WHAT!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I just realized something. If you're fighting Demyx, and you dont beat all his water forms within the time limit, then what happens? I mean, I know that it's a game over, and you either continue or quit, but why does that happen? What reason is there for Sora to have lost the fight, because he cant beat these water forms fast enough? Do they end up turning into a huge flood or something? Does Demyx make them self-destruct? What is it?

VirusCoreHacker

I Believe Thats there to Test ur Reaction and Use of Sora,and How quick u can destroy enemies , to test how you use sora in different ways .

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
VirusCoreHacker said:
I Believe Thats there to Test ur Reaction and Use of Sora,and How quick u can destroy enemies , to test how you use sora in different ways .
Ok, but that doesn't answer my question. So it's to test your reaction. Let's say Sora fails the test, then what? If I failed his little reaction test, then I would just shrug it off and start smacking Demyx around with my keyblade.(actually, I wouldn't, because Demyx is sexy and cute, but you get the idea.)

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
cloud and ninja said:
i think its only there to really piss you off if you can't get it.i always thought it was a peice of shit
oh my god, you dont understand what I'm talking about either! I'm not asking why they incorporated it into the gameplay. I know why they did that. It's so that there could be a lil more variety to the Organization boss fights.

what I'm wondering is why anybody in real life would die, or whatever if they got confronted by Demyx and were unable to destroy all his water forms in a certain time limit.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think it's to make the game a challenge. They just add it in there so that its more difficult. And I think when you don't get it, Sora just looks disappointed, and not in his usual dead position. Sora is a perfectionist, so if you don't win it all, then you don't win at all. Well, that's how I think it is.

cloud and ninja

ok kairis heart doesnt know either but i think i finnally got it.nothing happens it wouldnt do anything in real life but then again in real life there couldnt be such a thing as magic and ect but in real fantasy life nothing would happen they would just keep fighting.but this isnt the fantasy world so its just a peice of shit

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Kairi's Heart said:
I think it's to make the game a challenge. They just add it in there so that its more difficult. And I think when you don't get it, Sora just looks disappointed, and not in his usual dead position. Sora is a perfectionist, so if you don't win it all, then you don't win at all. Well, that's how I think it is.
Thank you!!! Finally, somebody gave an opinion on what I was actually talking about!!! Everybody's been trying to explain to me why they incorporated the water form challenge into the gameplay, and I dont care about that. I already knew why they incorporated it into the gameplay.

But thank you, you finally told me why a loss in the water form challenge would mean the end of the fight for Sora. That's what I've been asking this whole time!

ffkh

i think that after the time limit
sora just gets mauled by them all

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
ffkh said:
i think that after the time limit
sora just gets mauled by them all

Yeah I kind of thought that too. I just figured that if Sora does not kill them all in the time limit, then they just wrap around Sora very quickly and cut off his air supply, and Sora dies a horrible death.lol

Last edited:

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Kairi's Heart said:

I agree with her.<.< .,...

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
They dont tell you...its kinda like PoC. If jack sparrow dies, you technically "die."

its just stuff to make it harder.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
I think that is unfair too, especially when Demyx challenges you to defeat 10 forms in 10 SECS. Worst part? That the reactions only pop up when you're locked on to something >< And in this installment, I dislike locking on unless necessary (sp?). I just had that problem and now I think I'll take a VERY long break from KH2 because that part is so frustrating. :mad:!!

They dont tell you...its kinda like PoC. If jack sparrow dies, you technically "die."

Really? I never noticed that. DId that happen to you @ the Port Royal world?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
oh my god, you dont understand what I'm talking about either! I'm not asking why they incorporated it into the gameplay. I know why they did that. It's so that there could be a lil more variety to the Organization boss fights.

what I'm wondering is why anybody in real life would die, or whatever if they got confronted by Demyx and were unable to destroy all his water forms in a certain time limit.

its just a game, its not real.

O

Oberon

J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
I just realized something. If you're fighting Demyx, and you dont beat all his water forms within the time limit, then what happens? I mean, I know that it's a game over, and you either continue or quit, but why does that happen? What reason is there for Sora to have lost the fight, because he cant beat these water forms fast enough? Do they end up turning into a huge flood or something? Does Demyx make them self-destruct? What is it?
He is a jokester so he is basically letting you play a mini game... There isn't much of a purpose I think, but that is what I think of it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
xXxCloud said:

What do you mean? Stupid 2525252525252525!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back