• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time ran out... SO WHAT!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
xXxCloud said:
They dont tell you...its kinda like PoC. If jack sparrow dies, you technically "die."

its just stuff to make it harder.

Haahaha that happened to my friend!! he was like... WTF!! I knew why, but didn't tell him. i just told him that Sora's keyblade exploded because he attacked too much. So when he played again he only did one hit at a time (no combos) and actually won, until I told him to do a finshing combo at the end :p Idiot hehe

MXsora

Kairi's Heart said:
Haahaha that happened to my friend!! he was like... WTF!! I knew why, but didn't tell him. i just told him that Sora's keyblade exploded because he attacked too much. So when he played again he only did one hit at a time (no combos) and actually won, until I told him to do a finshing combo at the end :p Idiot hehe
rofl
that rules:D
and i think that the 10 bodies a second is the one that really pisses me off

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Sophia Esteed said:
I think that is unfair too, especially when Demyx challenges you to defeat 10 forms in 10 SECS. Worst part? That the reactions only pop up when you're locked on to something >< And in this installment, I dislike locking on unless necessary (sp?). I just had that problem and now I think I'll take a VERY long break from KH2 because that part is so frustrating. :mad:!!

Really? I never noticed that. DId that happen to you @ the Port Royal world?
I just used Genie when the 10 water body thing came up came.

Karn1254

Well if you didn't kill all the forms...I asume that Demyx would summon more and rape you to death with water clones...yeaaahh I thought that was obvious.

Haha Barbosa was weird for me to obviousley you had to keep Jack alive for that one but I came back for Proud mode Jack died and I didn't understand so I played again and discovered theres two trigger commands for that battle that I never did before XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back