• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time for the Students to take on the Master himself. KHF we are calling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
If you have been under a rock for the past five months then you should know that Me and Cody are 'students' -snorts- With KHF. My idea, when I challenged him myself not that long ago but people were a tad busy, so now that it seems the calm is over people and we all know Finals are around the coner for everyone, we need some sort of a fight. Just to get my mind of the works of Biology, and the blasted Choir. =/

Rules:
Two Vs One. Me and Cody Vs Master himself.
Powerplay,
Two judges.
Those Two Judges are law.

Any Questions?

Wonderful. I shall make first post then Master and then Cody.

Bring your Temps guys.

Judges:
-Dk
-Time.
-Wallflower

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Blargh.

Name: Fumetsu

Title(s): The Lost Villain, The New Hero, Saviour of Redemption.

Age: He appears to be a teenager, but he has existed since time began.

Race: Double-manifest, of memory, and reproduction.

Appearance: He looks like a tall teenager. His hair is blonde, and long in the front. His eyes are a deep blue. His outfit is a light blue trenchcoat. His shirt under that is pure white, as are his jeans. At times, he may undergo changes though. These changes cause him to take on his last form. His eyes go red, his hair goes red and wild, and his trenchcoat and clothes go dark.

Personality: Fumetsu is no longer the man he used to be. He has changed, so very much. From being a ruthless, power-hungry monster, he is now self-less. He protects those weaker than him, and fights those who harm innocents. He'll do anything to save a life.

Bio:

Abilities: Fumetsu, being a manifest, cannot die fully. His body may perish, but his manifests shall go on. Forever. If by some chance his body does fail him, he is immediately reborn, as it is the will of memory itself.

Being the mainfest of memory, he can copy any movement, or ability he witnesses, or is hit by. He does NOT keep them forever though, but for a short while. He does however have some powers inherited through this. He can see the planes freely, as well as travel through them. He can create portals to them as well.

Being the manifest of reproduction, Fumetsu can clone himself. He may also clone any part of his body, and weapon, any structure, or even enemies. He may explode them with the force of a small grenade, to that of a nuclear blast.

Being both manifests, he has some abilities that other manifests do not. He can live through ONE attack of any size, by sacrificing one manifest. That one may not be used for the remainder of the battle.

Theme Song: Redemption - Gackt

Quote: “Aspire rather to be a hero than merely appear one.”

Joy

Bronze Member
Also, LMFAO AT FUMETSU.

I can't stop laughing. ^^

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
-coughs- I shall be using Femi. >:

Name: Femi

Nickname: Exiled Princess

Personality: She uses to be a peaceful loving woman but with the curse she has turned Ice Cold. She is now a Sadistic person with no trust in humans at all. Always calling them shells, she has a system off Respect Points; the higher it is, the better the lower, well… You’re screwed.

Appearance: She has dark milk colored skin. Long legs and a trend body, her long edgy like hair was her pride. But the most different is the eye color was her deep Jade Eyes. Her Appearance is only when she takes control of her "Shell" which is a humans girls body.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/sorasheart281/Femisketch.png

Weapons: Zodiac Spear – Which is invisible until she calls upon it. One of her most used weapon. It stands at 5 and half feet tall filled colored with pure gold. It’s a priceless spear for its deadly never dull blade on the tip. On the other side it has the Egyptian cross for good luck and Fortune. But what’s special is it can change form.

Zodiac Bow- one of its forms again, which is a nice Bow. She has different types of Arrows to use, but no one knows how much she has. It can be all sorts of Elements of types. The Bow is the same just a bow form.

Book of Dead: Which she also keeps hidden. This book has a mind of its own; it will fly around if needed and slap people if Femi is in trouble and can’t defend. But it’s mostly used for spells. It will save time by flashing through pages to find what she needs and it will not be able to be copy. For this is only one copy of the Book of Dead. If someone does copy the gods will see to it for there death. For Femi can only read upon it with Mortal eyes.

Abilities: As what stated earlier her book gives her the spell she needs, for she keeps them hidden. From everything to the most basic Fire spell to even summoning the dead, or even cooking.

Quick Step- Faster then running she will use this to either to catch something or just to get away. No one can really see her for her speed is unmatchable. You will need trained eyes to catch her.

Last Love: A burst of speed will give her if her Spirit Energy is to low.

Elements Shield: Protects her from the hottest of fires all the way to the coldest of Ice. It will protect her like a new skin all the way to the top of the head till her toes. If one was to attack her with say wind it will just give her more Energy stored.

Bio: Such a sad tale of love and lost. She was a princess to be wed to a horrid man. Her father Hateaus sent her to marry a General. But her heart didn’t belong to him, no it belonged to another. It was a servant a boy named Chenzria. The eve before her wedding she went to the shrine of Isis Begging for her help and wisdom.

The gods can hear her cries.

Isis came to Earth at the shrine looking down upon the crying women. The god smiled down upon her knowing her fate was to be her downfall.

"Young child I am giving you my book. The book of the Dead. For you will need it in time, but I must warn you. You must hide it from your husband. For if he finds it you will be doomed. Understand?"

The young women nodded and kissed the god’s feet. She would do what she asked. The day of her wedding she opened to book to find a blank book. Endless of pages of white and one black page in the front. Crying her heart out her was doomed. Rage filled her as she had no escape from Marriage.

Her small country celebrated the Princess Marriage. It was something to be proud of, but others knew the bride was doomed. Hushed voices spoke of the Generals beatings; his calm face was filled with Rage and hate. How he treated women from the past got to others ears. He would beat them, asking for them to do things a man should never ask.
But he always got what his mind set out for.

As she walked down the isle the bride cried, crying for the gods to help her from this prison, but no one would come. The marriage was made, His evil grin, how she wanted to rip it off. She was bounded to him for eternity, that night she was destroyed. She would never forgive him.

Disobeying her husbands voice, she vested Chenzira, They where coughed during the time and was reported to Femis husband and Father. Her husband filled with Rage destroyed her home upon that he found the book the gods gave her.
It was filled with words, not blank like the last time.

The book not having the proper master for Femi was to be stole it hers, The General commended the book to find a Banishment spell for the earth. The pages sped as it found the one it need. "Curse of Prison" was called bounding Femi to earth for all her years. Her own father even turned his back as she was killed by the Zodiac Spear. Her body was killed but not her Spirit.

Her Spirit was in slumber for many years, the book and Zodiac spear was passed down for years in a High Egyptian family. Guarded until Femi would come home. The story was told to children who where to be married, to teach them never to disobey your Husband.
That first black page was the story of the Fallen Princess and how her death came to her punishment.

People may wonder where she slept for such a long time. Easy, She slept with in different people, she slept with in dark walls within the persons mind until she was needed. Her curse was her power, but also a pain. She had to go through each human while Recovering her memories. Her husband wanted her to feel the pain each shell, each life. Each death.

God how she wanted to kill him.

During one shell in a year of 2006, she found a herself with in a young girl. Sleeping until she was called, she found herself yet again with this girl. Who was this girl? Ah Akain. She was also the blood line where Femi was from. Maybe she can help her find her curse broken. She also had her book, and her spear. How...convenitit. Odd...Very odd.

Femi thought this was a sign from the God’s to help her break this curse. At first Akain was against it and thought she was going insane. But her Grandmother soothed her. She gave Akain her Book and the Zodiac spear.

"Princess Femi, will help and vise versa. You must understand you where chosen little one. I give you her book and spear. Lay this spirt to rest, lay her soul to the peaceful realm."

And so, Femi will have her Revenge.
Theme song- Devil Inside
Battle Song-Foo Fighters Pretender

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Occ: I guess I shall begin this. >: Good luck, and please that us have some degree of fun.

Meaning: Big Boom.

IC:

Our young Princess was in the midst of a wonderful yet peaceful tropical place. The ocean breeze was filling and the sand was not scorching hot but a cool texture. Her feet were bare as she walked slowly around the large arc of the moon shaped Island. Her green eyes scanned the lovely place the sun was at set and the flowers gave it a nice smell to it.

Her long black hair seemed to fly with the wind as it passed through her bones. She was in fact on an Island known as Moon Cove. Somewhere in the southern tropicals from Florida. She wanted to take a break, she was getting dull headaches from everything, her search was now more pointless then ever of her dreadful husband. She and her shell was on a hunt of one of the ruined mages, when it lead her to Florida and down to Moon Cove it stopped.

"Damn it." She muttered to herself. Her Zodiac Spear was at rest on the sand, looking like a skinny surfboard. She plopped herself on the sand as the tide gently touched her feet. Her white dress was around her but thankfully it didn't drench it. She coughed a little as she thought.

"Maybe if I'm able to put a tracking spell on the next mage I find I might get a little lucky. If I can stop them for a few moments that is." She sighed not really caring if anyone was watching. Picking up a small orange shell and holding it she wondered if anyone was watching. If so...

Pervs.

Sighing she closed her mind and twitched as she did feel someone watching her. Or something. Whatever it is, might want to move. Wrath was her most deadly sins.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Estra *The Stargazer* 2nd Chair Gesres

Appearence: will describe in time

Personality: Will make apparent in opener

Weapons: Astra Lumina- *Star's Light* are 10 rings possessing a metallic sheen. Chased with violet, this serves as her 'medium' for her abilities.

Special Abilities:

Her normal abilities are dictated by the use of Space/the Heavens in the basis of astronomy. However, there are also used on the basis of astrology. Her powers are at their peak at night.

Reconstruction- Weapons hold the ability to reconstruct themselves.

Zodiac: This represents the beings she is able to summon(Greek/Indian), and the capability to gain attributes(Chinese). This can be reversed dependent upon the world. Tatooes are all across her body which represent each piece.

Bio: Pointless for this rough draft

(This is a rough draft of Estra's template. The next time I may place her character, it'll be in the same form as Gabriel's temp.)

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(Following the student's example is fun.)

Estra was usually a more noisy person than the somber mood that she had embraced at this time. Having entered one of her more reflective periods, she could care less who was around her, especially since finding this island to seclude herself away to. A glimpse into her thoughts would show her own unease with a question and answer session within her own mind:

What am I doing here?

I'm depressed.

Why am I depressed?

Because I miss the old days. We weren't limited by the scope of things like now, where we have potential destruction at every turn. We could sit back, relax, do the usual mission, and be back in time for some of our own happiness. Now, we're constantly on alert, waiting for the next doomsday. Having an armada under my command is great, but I want peace.

Being at war almost all the time was a constant strain on Estra, who was more of a carefree spirit. Constantly putting people at risk, even though they were already dead, filled Estra's heart with grief. So, she had come here to look upon the stars. Yet, here she was, having waited for hours, and the sun had not set.

It just had to be summer here.

Another Earth, another sameness. The last Earth she had heard of was seperated entirely from everything/made into a self-supporting entity. What a mess that was. Luckily, Miie was competent enough to clean up that mess.

Eventually, Estra lost her patience/decided to leave. It was then she would detect another precense on the island. Well two, to be exact. This was different though, for it seemed as if the two entities were one. This had to be investigated, as Estra's curiousity was aroused. So, she snuck towards the two spirits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful.

That would be the perfect, sarcastic despription of her actions that would be said if she did not need silence. Sneaking through these woods was quite unbecoming of her. Still, she would need to do it; it was necessary to know who she was fighting 1st. This she would learn as she finally reached the other side of the Cove.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
He let out a calming breath. He had reformed. It has been months since Fumetsu fell at the hands of Valyon. It took this long for the two manifests to reform themselves, and possess a new body. Something was different this time though. He felt weird. Not the normal new feeling of a new body.

This was different. He felt selfless. This person must've been very noble. Heroic. Yet, it changed him. His selflessness actually affected the personality and temperament of the two manifests that took him.

Fumetsu was on the beach. A forest was behind him. He closed his eyes, and sat. He then sensed something. It was only a flash, he barely caught it. The kinetic energy of someone in the forest. Deep in it, but moving closer.

Fumetsu smirked. He knew what to do. He stood, and turned to the forest. He held up a hand. He blew a kiss at the forest. A black powder in his hand spread out. It was Umbra, a strange element he had gained control of from Zetsumi. It spread out, and multiplied. Millions of invisible particles moving through the island. Within moments, they were all across the forest. Through this, he could sense every movement, and every feature of those within.

Fumetsu himself disappeared, soon replaced with a clone of himself. This clone had a sword in his hand. There were two beings of notability. Both female by the way they moved. One was in the forest, one on the beach. Fumetsu began walking towards the one in the forest that moved towards him.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Femi still could sense people but didnt know where they were. A cat and mouse game all the more she thought. She began to flip through her book and founded what she was looking for. Tracking spell. A small handy dandy tool that would come more and more handy. She watched as she whispered a few words and two small black dots apperared.

They seemed to know what to do as they whisked into the woods. The dots went straight to the targets lanching on both backs. Thank the high gods the dots could not be seen. She watched as the two dots were attached to both players clothes. Both havent met yet so one had to go further. She watched from her book as the screen was her choice of view.

She snapped her fingers as the book traded differnt views. She was looking for a trap of some sort she had no idea if this was a team battle or what. If she was alone she would have to work for a nice big trap. Good..She found the place. Turing she watched as they came closer and closer. She didnt mind that this was her planning.

Now she would have too wait for both to actually meet. They had no idea what was in store for both them.

OCC: Short Im sorry.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Oh just great.

Today was truly becoming an annoyance. First off, she detected someone upon this island, and now Fumetsu had to enter the scene. Estra whined to herself about how everything seemed to be against her.

Well, I guess I can test them. I haven't had fun in a while, so let's do it.

To this, Estra called 4 of the Star's Light rings to her. Jump slightly off the ground, the 4 rings latched themselves below her boots/allowed her to use them to float to the skies. As she did so, she had noticed the Umbra

(Not done)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back