• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time for the final vote!!!! \o3o/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FINAL GO KIDS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I see.
No%2BOne%2BWould%2BMiss%2BMe.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i would ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
agreed, there would be an evident void.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
*sees ItalianStallion is actually 2nd place*
tumblr_nhitcceY9r1u6lhf4o6_500.gif

I am dead serious, guys.
tumblr_meircjhMkF1r9bkeao1_500.gif

*takes APH Feliciano from your evil claws*
protective.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Things are looking good for lingering chill. R.i.p. bill cypher

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Lingering Chill is and will always be the best.
EVEN IF PANDY CALLS ME A TRAITOR FOR IT!

Pandymint

Awards
You should see me when I actually do go on rants, it's quite amusing. Especially when I yell. Because no one ever expects me to yell.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You should hear me laugh then. I've been called a witch about as often as by my real name. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back