• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time for Reminiscing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Back in 2005 I knew nothing of KHI or much on KH2 except that it was being released. But when the gameinformer came in the mail that had a ton of info on KH2 I cut out all the pages and read them over and over again. Another thing I was doing in the summer of 2005 was beating the fudge out of demons in DMC3.

Sparks

gone
I'm pretty sure that in 2005, that I had just finshed KH1 lol, and I didn't even know that this place existed.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
back in 2005 my bro wanted a PS3 and askin what game we would get.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
In the summer of 2005 I had been on KHI for maybe a year - on a different account of course. Most likely I was being illiterate and stupid on the roleplaying forum. -___-

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
During the summer of 2005, I was probably off moping somewhere.

I don't think I knew that KH existed at that point...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lol i was on vacation looking at maayan pyramids xDD

i had this lovely tan which im glad i got rid of it, lol.

Fortissimo

I was just a lurker at that point. I remember BHK and all the drive forms, along with screen shots I don't think exist anymore. Actually, I think thats how I found the this site, through the links to the screen shots. After all the hype I just kinda drifted away and forgot about everything until I saw KH2 on the front page of a magazine, and then everything picked up where it left off.

tangerine

Awards
No way. Kairi was the most amazing fighter in KH2. She was obviously very experienced. The way she swung that keyblade and lifted one leg off the ground and flung one arm up in the air in a dainty manner is the mark of a true master. She totally killed enemies in one hit in cut scenes that Sora couldn't even kill in one hit.

Back