• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time for me to go (after over 2 years)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
It's been so long I've been here.. but yeah I think it's time for me to leave.
Kingdomhearts2.net/KHI has been great to me for these past 2 years, but it's time for me to move on.

I thank these forums for a lot of things... like getting me into Photoshop.

Before I go I would like to recognize some people.

Chocobo-Lover (or whatever her name was): for making me my very first awesome set. And being my first inspiration in the GFX world. ^-^

Kairi_Angel (Ninja Usagi): for sending me my very first PM xP

Tidus22340 (Cory): Ha yes awesome name ... cept no "e"... but meh. We r the McPwnge xP.

X-gurl: ur just too good to be true. your the main person who inspired me to make sigs for others. Too bad we didn't get a kick @$$ sig shop rolling. I have to honestly say I miss having you around here. You were one of the nicest gfxers I've ever met. :blush:

McFly: Ha sig shopness xP. I'm glad you liked my sigs... sorry I thought you were a guy. But thx for starting the SOTW here.

.Oathkeeper. : Uh where to start. After I saw ur first sig you made at the sig shop... I WAS LIKE WOW.. .she makes me feel like a n00b. Anyways it's been a blast. Thanks for helping me out with some graphic related stuff... and I guess some other stuff (like writing a letter xP [if you remember]). It was fun talking to you especially when we found out we saw the same bunch of Jap girls. All the best for you in the future.

-WhiteFalcon-: Ha so many sigs. The spider thing was cool to add actually. It gave me practice with my vectors and all. It's been an awesome time here. Too bad I don't use the RPG and everything. I know you and the others have put a lot into it. Anyways really glad you like my work... and I hope you can get with it with Photoshop urself. xP

The Enigmatic Man: Thanks for being a fan of my sigs... I really appreciate it. Sorry for being so long on those requests tho >.>

Dark_Keybearer (Yes RELIENT K! xP)and Darkmaroona: My bro and sis in HIM. Thanks for the support and everything. Rawk on!

HeartChampion: I'll still remember you as my #1 sig fan xP. That was weird autographing a sig with my own signature. Just to let you know... I don't think that autographed sig is worth much on ebay xP.

Heart of Leon and Fallensephiroth: Ur brothers if I remember right? Anyways thanks guys for the great times on these forums. You guys just keep on getting better and better at graphics!

soraandkairi4eva: You're LIKE THE BEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS CAUSE YOU'RE A BoA FAN!!!! xP It was fun PMing back and forth so much. Thanks for getting me sort of obssessed with DBSK

Twi-Chan (Twilight Heart): Thanks for letting me make all those sigs for you. I have to say you must be (or one of the) nicest person (people) on these forums. Probably my fav sig customer back in the day.

Queen Divine (DRK): I know you don't go here anymore but yea. I don't know how many times I had to empty my PM box because of all the messages we were sending each other. I just find it funny that you probably know more about me than any of my friends at school. Just don't run around telling everyone my secrets (like the um yeah one with the person that I still haven't talked to xP). And yeah that fan-club you made me xP .. that was funny. I just found it funny about how we got along... when the only connection I had with you was that I made a sig for you like a long time ago. Anyways have fun at the Ayu forum :thumbdown: (BoA > Ayu... so much more sexier now too).

Balmung: Ugh Torontonians >.> xP. It was funny to meet someone that had the same b-day as me. And like likes the same music, and everything. But me <3 BoA more than you. Anyways yeah rock on my azn twin.

Shiro: Sorry mother but I got to go now. Just try not to run for the ice cream truck and leave ur son in a supermarket anymore. For one I don't understand why you I "always make [you] feel so owned." (my DA) ... when it's the complete opposite? If my sis comes on take care of her.. she was ur kitty or something like that wasn't she? Meh anyways hope you had a good trip.

~ Love... your son...
CoCoA xP

Gazer: Ha nearly ended up doing a gfx site with you. That would have been cool. Anyways yeah it was awesome knowing you buddy.

Digital Gopher (|Shady|): Um yeah. Just because you wanted me to say something. It's cool meeting another Canadian here. You've got some really nice GFXs on your DA and stuff. Too bad I'm not into football >.<. And too bad you aren't a Flames fan xP

Also to all the people in clans i was part of.
Ninjustu Designs
Limit Break GFX
LUG
VADE

Also a special mention to the people in Frost Works.

And people from SDF:
Monkeybutt, Flare, jk4eva, HeartlessHunter, Banishing Blade, PK (ur real name rulez) etc.
Whatever happened to Kevin xP

Also people like: Zackstorm, ultima_keyblade, mainstream_clone, saratp, Battlecry (princess Sakura), onewingedangel6, tux_, keyblader72, STO, Raito, Unknown Zinko, Mako, Mistshade, and all the other guys in the GFX section.

Thanks and Bye,
C4strife

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Too bad your going, what was your username before C4strife? Or was it the same. Well, just to see you off and have a good life without KHInsiders life.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
And people from SDF:
Monkeybutt, Flare, jk4eva, HeartlessHunter, Banishing Blade, PK (ur real name rulez) etc.

SDF, such great memories! ;p
You'll be missed, and you're welcome to come back on occassion to let us know what's been going on. I'll definitely miss seeing you around.

Oh, Kev? What did happen to Kevin? He just disappeared one day. o_O

Take care C4.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
D:

Another old member leaving? Man, this is insane, and it ain't even in the good way. >.> But really though, I'm gonna miss you, dude. You were like, my inspiration to do sigs. You're still my hero, whether it makes a difference or not. :\ Well, I'm gonna miss you, even though you probably don't remember me. See ya around, maybe. xD By the way, Me = Keybearer_Yoshi. Just in case. :O

Bye man.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Farewell.

I never really knew you, since you were always in the graphics section, which is a section I rarely/never go to. But when I did see you post, you seemed like a nice person. You'll be missed, I'm sure.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Bye C4. Hope you have fun at your next place and hopefully one day find BoA and ask her to marry you. I'll drop in on you at boajang and hopefully you'll drop in here every once in a while like Flare said.

Come on MSN too! =D

jk4eva

Aww... c4, we really had some wonderful memories at SDF, huh? I miss those times too.
I hope you come back and visit every once in a while, but I do understand your reasons for wanting to move on. ._.

Best of luck in everything you do. ;D We'll miss ya. ^^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
It's been so long I've been here.. but yeah I think it's time for me to leave.
Kingdomhearts2.net/KHI has been great to me for these past 2 years, but it's time for me to move on.

I thank these forums for a lot of things... like getting me into Photoshop.

Shiro: Sorry mother but I got to go now. Just try not to run for the ice cream truck and leave ur son in a supermarket anymore. For one I don't understand why you I "always make [you] feel so owned." (my DA) ... when it's the complete opposite? If my sis comes on take care of her.. she was ur kitty or something like that wasn't she? Meh anyways hope you had a good trip.

~ Love... your son...
CoCoA xP

Also to all the people in clans i was part of.
Ninjustu Designs
Limit Break GFX
LUG
VADE

Also a special mention to the people in Frost Works.

And people from SDF:

Also people like: Zackstorm, ultima_keyblade, mainstream_clone, saratp, Battlecry (princess Sakura), onewingedangel6, tux_, keyblader72, STO, Raito, Unknown Zinko, Mako, Mistshade, and all the other guys in the GFX section.

Thanks and Bye,
C4strife

Omg, why must you leave momma? You'll still be on MSN right? ._. Mommy is very sorry for leaving you at the supermarket for ice cream. She promises to bring you lots and lots of cake Corey.

;-; I want to pet your sister, now, she was such a good kitty ~_~;

It's not the complete opposite, you own at life dude. And you're still young, so you won't understand until your older young man. :)

You're not the only person who left, everyone is leaving basically. :\

Will miss ya lots.

-- Shiro errr, Now known as Epilogue.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Au revoir C4, i always admired your work greatly and its a shame to see such a fine GFX-er leave, good luck in the real world...

~chaywa

PS. I still reckon my favourite tag i've ever seen was done by you :) (the purple dragon one)

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
You'll be missed. D=

You probably don't remember, but I'd like to thank you for the few times that you offered to help me with various things. You are one of the nicer GFX artists on here with skill. I hope the rest of your life goes well. =D

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hah that was alot of people C4. But I remember you from a long time ago. Your inspiring work made me want to get into sig making, even though I never did >.> I hope you do well in life and maybe ill see you around.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Well;; like I haven't been on here in forever.... I might as well say an offical good bye too. Good Bye;; I'm FINALLY leaving for good too. And thanx C4 for letting me know on msn you left. <_<;; Anyway bye;; C4 and KHI. It's been a good two years for me too.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Fast Fact: I believe KHI has been running for only 5 months with me not here. (since like December 2003 I believe)

Thanks guyz... but yeah uh I don't really know why I'm leaving ... I just don't really feel like going here anymore cause it's like pointless to me.

And yes I know that was a long post (in fact it had more words than an essay I wrote for english class).

Anyways NAME CHANGES SUCK!!!! I don't know who like anyone is anymore. And yes C4strife xP for like over 2 years on these forums.

I'm glad i was an inspiration... I never wanted to become a big shot gfx artist... I just wanted to help others out, whether giving advice or making sigs for others.

Okay so yeah... LAST POST
Now you all be good... and don't say anything bad about BoA...

PS: JULIE WTF.. We're the same age. Stop acting like my mother >.> (I haven't started school yet so you can't tell me to do my homework xP)

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
No0o0o, well I guess we can't force you to stay but you've been good and you've always taken every request i asked and i seriously appriciate it, you will be remembered.

Back