• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Difference Observation...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Scorpio

We know now that the Disney worlds in BBS will display a noticable time shift, right? But in the scan of Ven and Cinderella, Cinderella is in her princess outfit. If I am correct, Cinderella in KH1 was the age she was when she met the prince and actually went to the palace. So why, ten years previous, was/is she wearing her princess outfit?

It just seems trippy to me that she's dressed as a princess before she even was one...

I know there's the Princesses of Heart thing to consider, but the worlds and characters are still supposed to be in their original context (i.e. in the Disney movies).

I don't recall her age during the first movie, but I think it was 17-18, or something around that (please feel free to chew me out of that is incorrect). Taking that into mind, she would have been 7-8 years old in BBS time.

Any thoughts?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hmmm, who knows, perhaps there is a difference in time between words

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
We know now that the Disney worlds in BBS will display a noticable time shift, right?

Answered your own question. Based on the information you stated in your own post, it's obvious that the conclusion to be drawn is that Disney worlds will not be displaying a time shift, hence the above assumption is incorrect. The Disney world timelines will remain the same in the context of their movies' plot, despite the overarching universe being 10 years in the past, a difference in time will not be represented.

Ultima Scorpio

Answered your own question. Based on the information you stated in your own post, it's obvious that the conclusion to be drawn is that Disney worlds will not be displaying a time shift, hence the above assumption is incorrect. The Disney world timelines will remain the same in the context of their movies' plot, despite the overarching universe being 10 years in the past, a difference in time will not be represented.

Oh, so what you're saying is that the plot from the movies will be there, but the characters will be younger? I can understand that. What I meant by timeshift is that the characters will look younger (the young Hercules reference in the Nomura interview).

So...story-wise, the plot will remain relevant to the movies.

And in answer to mannymuffman's post above, AQUA (you said Agua XD) is called Mystery Girl because they don't want to reveal too much yet.

mannymuffman

Oh, so what you're saying is that the plot from the movies will be there, but the characters will be younger? I can understand that. What I meant by timeshift is that the characters will look younger (the young Hercules reference in the Nomura interview).

So...story-wise, the plot will remain relevant to the movies.

And in answer to mannymuffman's post above, AQUA (you said Agua XD) is called Mystery Girl because they don't want to reveal too much yet.

ahahahahaha sorry i do that alot!!!

muffinman y wouldnt they make the movies wit the time shift it wouldnt make sense if they didnt

mannymuffman

it would jus be confusin neways cuz there...... weellll actually now that i think about it, it will be worlds that dissapeared before kh1 so it makes sense ok lol jus answered my own ?

mannymuffman

yah but if they use the worlds that dissapeared b4 kh1, it would fit in an they wouldnt have to explain the whole time shift cuz it hadnt happened in kh1 or kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back