• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

time.com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well hello there users! Welcome to time.com, the official forums for temporal alterations. I am your humble administrator Flynn. If you are viewing this page it means you are a new member, so I will give you a rundown of the rules, but first our history.

- November 6th, 1908, nearly a century ago, was the day Governor Appel was born.
- Governor birthed a device in 1957 for temporal manipulation
- Widespread chaos erupted, cause him to found the Time Displacement Force in 1956. "Timecop", as said by many a user, is acceptable.
- After many visits, he decided best to wait, marketing his creation half of century later.
- Crime is at 2%, after release in 2006.
- He died November 6th, 2008. No funeral, as per request.
- This site was created as a dedication to his memory and to regulate travel.

As for the rules:

- Events such as WWI, WWII, Kennedy's assassination, 9/11, and more cannot be altered.
- Any alterations will be monitored and handled accordingly, only small alterations to avoid damaging the delicate nature of time.
- Before review, users must face all consequences and create a loop to keep everything uniform.
- No future tech in the past, unless given permission with letter of intent.
- Absolutely NO WMDs. Such an act is considered intent to harm and will be dealt with accordingly.
- All users must have authorized agent to accompany them.
- Failure to comply will result in " fading" of user, preceeding a timeloop to maintain the course of history.

Follow these rules and you'll have a blast! Good luck!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one basically. I was hoping to write something for the blazing summer contest but its late and this isn't quite good enough. July 31st is far enough away tho. I will introduce more characters tomorrow hopefully and turn this into a universe, for RPs and such.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This could still count, you know. It does have the time factor. :D I actually found it fascinating with users being able to use time alterations. It'd be cool to see exactly how that would play out. I'm actually impressed, because this was really creative and not something I'd expect either for an entry or story. So, you got the element of surprise too! I hope you write more of this, chuman, because it's good so far!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Chapter 002

[chuman] has joined
chuman: hey
Flynn: Hello there! How are you this day? Pardon, this period of time?
chuman: um
chuman: good, hbu?
Flynn: Fantastic! What use are you making of your machine?
chuman: i killed hitler
Flynn: I can see that. Given you are new, I will not infract you this time.
chuman: how do you know?
Flynn: Everything you do is on record in front of me.
chuman: bro, if you know what i did why ask?
[Flynn] has disconnected

lordHades: don't mind him.
chuman: oh hi
lordHades: everybody kills hitler their first time
chuman: really?
lordHades: the mods hold a poll for how many times hitler is killed in a day.
lordHades: the cops aren't happy.
chuman: the dude bothers me
lordHades: Flynn?
chuman: yea
lordHades: he's off, never acted right imo
chuman: his grammar is too good lmao
Flynn: Hello there!
[lordHades] has been booted
Flynn: May we continue our chat?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like how random this is. I wonder what's so special about killing hitler off? Perhaps I'll find out the next time you update. And Flynn certainly is a fascinating specimen; appearing one minute and then the next. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back