• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tiggers Giant Pot HELP.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Books.Noomi27

i know to get the cheer for Sora you need to get the mini games
The 100+ licks in Pooh's Hunny Hunt,
The 40+ in Poohs Swing,
The 150 points in Block Tigger,
The 30 sec in Tiggers Giant Pot
And The 5 mins in Poohs Muddy Path.

the problem i am having is breaking the pot in 30 secs. Does anyone have any tips? I am using the pumpkin keyblade.

Does Sora really need the cheer? Am i just wasting my time in trying to get it? I have already sealed the keyhole

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Best thing I can tell you is try to get a bunch in a row. You build up a combo if you don't have any misses. If you have perfect accuracy you don't actually need to hit it that many times because your points jump up so high so fast. So just try to find a position that lets you hit the fruit without letting any drop down and you should get it.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Finding the right spot and locking on to the nuts as they come falling at you help make it easier. The Pumpkin Keyblade is good because it has long range so keep it. Do you have any aerial attacks equipped? I believe that might help hitting a object in midair. It's mainly about your position. After each successful hit, make sure you go back to that position for the next hit. And as AmaryllisMoth said the points jump up with each hit so it'll go fast. Good luck.

okhi12

Awards
I had trouble with that one, too. I would often hit the nut too late or miss it. I found it easier when I started pressing the attack button before I'd normally think I should press it. Even if it looked like it was too early to hit the nut, it worked much better that way.
As others said before, your position is a big factor. Try different spots, you'll eventually reach the score.

Back