• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezen

We have scene a picture of her that looked fake. On the other hand She was seen in the credits.
Is Tifa in KH2 or is she not?

V

Vincent Valentine

If she is in it Disney wil probably want to de-massivise her boobs

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Red-XIII said:
If she is in it Disney wil probably want to de-massivise her boobs

lol people are being pervs for pointing it out in the first place but hey cant lie.Yes its confirmed shes in the game.

Yoda_Mickey

Yeah, I've seen her in a short video clip, where someone was playing Sora and making him run around Hollow Bastion and talk to people(her and Mickey) Hey did you guys know that when Sora talks to people in KH2 it seems to switch to first person?? wth?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yoda_Mickey said:
Hey did you guys know that when Sora talks to people in KH2 it seems to switch to first person?? wth?

Hmm, I didn't know that. I remember a while ago I heard a rumor that there was some form of first person mode in the game. I don't know if it's just for talking in towns or for the entire game including battles.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Oh yeah, you can switch to first person at any time just like in KH1 except now you can walk, run, jump, and fight like that.

RenoTurk

I think her boobs is shrinked ( according to picture but it is front look picture so I dont know how big her boobs is in game) (am I only one that dont care about video girls's boobs? it is just video game model not real life girls?)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
1st person mode, I never bother with that cause you won't know your surroundings as much as in Kingdom Hearts I, but all it does is make the gameplay a bit more realistic, cause Sora wouldn't notice a big blast coming to him from behind now would he?

RenoTurk

Yeah FF7:AC uniforms for Tifa look cool in movie but in cartoon, it seem bleh.. I would not say anything unless I see it in person XD

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually she's pretty badass, does some cool fighting. The first picture we saw was fake, if you compare the two models you can tell, but Tifa herself is real in it.

Ansem/Sephy

I couldn't believe it when she came out after Cloud and Seph's reunion, and I just sat there, playing it again and again and again . . . hmmm . . . looks like Aerith has her competition cut out for her. I can never decide . . . Aerith or Tifa? Probably Aerith . . . but I don't know. I'm on a FFVII rant now, so . . .

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
heartzkreuz said:
actually the first pic you saw was real... it's in YourTube, you can check out the VIDEO... don't have a link though... sorry

You sure? It doesnt look 100% the same, it looks more like the Tifa AC Phone model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back