• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Vs. Aeris Vs. Yuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryoji1337

If Aeris never died who do you think would've gotten cloud's affection. Seeing as Tifa, Yuffie, and Aeris were all selectable characters for the date scene in FFVII. >.>

Let the bitch fight, commence!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yuffie is ugly and needs to die.

Tifa is a bad word.

AeriTH would have won his affections. Everyone knows Cloud loves Aerith.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................ Hasn't anyone told you yet? Cloud doesn't like women. If these three women start fighting over him, all of them are mentally irregular.

In all three dates, the dude showed no interest. He's emo. He has no love in him. He is emo. He may cherish them. But love is something he can't do. When it comes to feelings and love, he's as blank as Shelke........there it is! There's his perfect girl! SHELKE! But that would make him a pedo, so.....no girls for him.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
YUFFIE!... Yuffie completly Stands out from the other girls. I would say Yuffie =?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
AeriTH would have won his affections. Everyone knows Cloud loves Aerith.

KL is right on Aerith, I could tell that Cloud and Aerith loves eachother form the first Kingdom Hearts. But Cloud is too shy to tell Aerith and he is trying to keep her away form Sephiroth. Because that he killed her in ff vii. A song I think works for those two is can you feel the love tonight.:) Why are you wondering what we think?:confused:

Last edited:

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
Cloud knew Aerith for all of a few days. If anything he felt guilt after her death because he basically just sat there like a punk and watched. Not that I mind... Aerith can die again and again and it will only give me satisfaction, but I am attempting to be unbiased here. Additionally, Aerith was in love with Zack... They were friends and Cloud felt guilty about her death, nothing more than that... though it was of course left deliberately ambiguous for a reason in the ff game. If Aerith never died, then there wouldn't be that guilt and they'd be friends and that's probably it. At best, Aerith was trying to project Zack onto Cloud and that just wouldn't work out in the long run.

I like Yuffie in general, but the idea of Cloud and Yuffie together is a joke. Selectable character in the date scene or no, it's not like they ever had any meaningful scenes together or anything. Unless "Bitch, you stole my materia" counts as some sort of courtship in Cloud-land... but personally I think it's just "Bitch, you stole my materia" and that's about it.

Tifa and Cloud have that whole past together, Tifa quite obviously loves him and there was a reason Cloud stuck around with Avalanche and Aeris hadn't even entered the picture then. He saved Tifa's life even when he was a SOLDIER-reject and looked after her during all that and everything else. They have a strong emotional connection, more so then anything between Cloud and Aerith which basically consisted of her thinking her wishing he was Zack and him all weepy because it was his fault she died... and since she was dead, by that point, obviously the whole relationship thing is thrown out the window anyway.

So yes, clearly Tifa. And as she is the coolest anyway, it all works out. ()=)

ETA: Can you feel the love tonight??? Since when is the earth in FFVII ever in harmony?

Ok sorry, I understand, it's metaphorical whatever... but I just couldn't help myself.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KL is right on Aerith, I could tell that Cloud and Aerith loves eachother form the first Kingdom Hearts. But Cloud is too shy to tell Aerith and he is trying to keep her away form Sephiroth. Because that he killed her in ff vii.

o_O Does that mean Aerith is a zombie, like I've been saying since Kingdom Hearts 1.

I say since Cloud wouldn't care if the three of them fought over him, he'd be interested in Sephy or Zack. D= (poor Zack)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...This isnt' fighting people, it's which one would've gotten Cloud's affection.

In the original story, the game was supposed to be a romance story about Cloud and Aerith. So, I think those two would've ended up. Besides, I think Cloud is obviously compensating for something with that sword of his, and Tifa would make it look even smaller. ;3

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, a threesome.....

Tifa would get my vote. She just seemed to be more compatible with Cloud's personality. And she actually put up with him for all those years. Even post Aeris she was still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back