• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Versus Lara Croft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fight?

• Tifa Lockhart

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Lara Croft

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Who do you think would win in a battle between Tifa Lockhart and Lara Croft? I chose those characters, because both started out on the PS1, and both are known mainly for their... um... how do I say this without offending certain people... "extra features."

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Ed-Man said:
Who do you think would win in a battle between Tifa Lockhart and Lara Croft? I chose those characters, because both started out on the PS1, and both are known mainly for their... um... how do I say this without offending certain people... "extra features."
You mean there Hooters
:drool:. Well I would have to say Lara because she has guns

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
master of keys said:
You mean there Hooters
:drool:. Well I would have to say Lara because she has guns

Well, to be blunt, yeah. I went with Tifa, because she is strong. Guns don't seem to mean much to FF7 characters. Cloud got shot in the head and it just gave him a scratch.

Voltron

Silver Member
tifa is way better than lara croft she sucks all she does is use guns and stuff unlike tifa who uses fists

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Tifa would win....she would like take lara's gun and then just HI-YA YAH KYAAAAAA!! yeah I vote Tifa not cuz she is hotte but cuz she would win..=D

>_>...even if she got shot she would be strong enough to handle it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back