• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

well i heard about it sometime ago, but the pic was bad quality, so thank you alot!!!:D plus she actually looks here age, looks like aeris is gonna have some compition when it comes to getting cloud

Mika Kisaragi

^ Tifa hater! >_>

Support Tifa...anyway, I knew about Tifa the first time I saw a picture, even though everyone said it was fake. Jeez...they needed to get their facts straight before assuming. u_u;

That's definitely the best piccy of her! She's so pretty! But so serious looking. o-o

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oblivion seeker said:
I find the fact that people are calling video game characters "hot" to be very disturbing... You guys should probably try to go and look at real people every once-in-a-while.

Just saying...

XP

totally agree with u

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Mika Kisaragi said:
^ Tifa hater! >_>

Support Tifa...anyway, I knew about Tifa the first time I saw a picture, even though everyone said it was fake. Jeez...they needed to get their facts straight before assuming. u_u;
¬_¬ Would you calm down? I'm allowed to say it looks strange if I think it looks strange. I assumed nothing. I said nothing rude or presumptuous... I just said the picture looks odd. And I'm not a Tifa hater, to be honest I'm kind of indifferent towards her. I'd continue, but I've wasted enough time being annoyed at overly-defensive fanboys/girls. Plus I don't know the boundaries for flaming here.

Anyway, on topic... A question for anyone who played KH2 already... Would it be likely that the hp and mp bars appear durng a scene like this? I've seen very little gameplay from KH2, so I'm a bit confused about that.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
well to confirm, she is in the game, she fights Sephy for a little while, but he dodges all of her punches(Hello, its Sephy were talkin about >.>) and then Cloud takes over. And shes a sub character as well, and she helps u out in some point.

DM:hehehe, we meet again xD ENDING! u must see it! XDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
its not torture,
its persistent persuasion xD

lmao, a guy recorded his fight with Sephy once...
2 slashes, game over:eek:
wasnt a pretty sight

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
HOLY SH*T, unless i am forced to fight sephy i am staying away....................far away.............in the distance..................to protect roxas and sora...........im scared:( lol
anyways Tifa is awsome i love that she can fight and still be pretty and sweet o yeah thats how my made up character is.......gooooo tifa!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The worst thing that can happen in KH2 has happened. Totally gonna mess up Cloud/Aeris thign Nomura had going in KH. I hate it when people repeat themselves. Yes,Tifa is in the game. I know its horrible<<Just go outside..look at a real girl...then find another hobby then looking at Tifa's chest<<
~|CLOSED|~

PS:Someone shoot the guy who said "boobtacular"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back