• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tonytiger12811

051226sx4.jpg

T

Tonytiger12811

got_kh2? said:
dude, this is kinda old... and there r videos with her in it too which are old
Well I havent seen anyone else say shes been confirmed but they thought they were lyin but now im here to confirm it so there!

got_kh2?

actually, it has. there r a whole bunch of other threads with videos of her in it. i started a thread a day ago with 2 video proof. u cant really say it hasn't been confirmed without looking around first, right? n00b

T

Tonytiger12811

got_kh2? said:
actually, it has. there r a whole bunch of other threads with videos of her in it. i started a thread a day ago with 2 video proof. u cant really say it hasn't been confirmed without looking around first, right? n00b
U Guys R so Gay with That n00b = so gay

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
It was confirmed a few days back when the credits were released and it listed a voice actress for her. Nice pic tho, haven't seen one that big yet.

CidHighwind

I saw a bad pic of TIfa a few days back but this one is better and high quality
and not all FFVII characters are in FFAC outfits (Cid isnt)

Yue

Radical fcuker.
To all the guys who said that Tifa is hott, go shoot yourselves. I can wait.... Done?

Anyway, the whole Tifa thing was already confirmed a bit ago X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back