• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Confirmed?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I think it looks like a tv screen more than a cell phome screen!!^^^^.............

RenoTurk

I wonder what is black shadow blocked the Tifa's body, I guess it was flash reflected by TV..

RenoTurk

Let me restats the facts before you judge the picture

Picture of Tifa were taken by digital camera, the screen is television with black frame. Black shadow is more likely caused by camera's flashes..

Taking Picture of video games on TV by Digital Camera will hurt the picture of video games and sorta reduced the pixels (it is hard to explains)

TV resolution could be very poor. (dont know how old TV is)

The Character Models is more likely KH2 models..

Interesting Question: have you seen Cartoon model of Tifa (With FF7:AC clothes) in any games?

My Opinion: It is possible that it is real picture of KH2 Tifa.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Good point. There could be another reason that this is real. The camera itself could be old enough to not project anymore hi-quality pictures, or the camera, or whatever else could happen.

Yezen

I really don't know but I hope she in it. I like Tifa better than Aerith.

RenoTurk

IF_IL_II_IP said:
no we havtn that is precisely why it think that this picture is real. have any of you people ever seen any cartoon tifas dressed like she was in Advent Children??

Yeah I know. (my interesting question meant to question people and think about this carefully)

That's reason why I put it to question people who think it is fake or PS1.

Only form of FF7:AC Tifa is in 3D from FF7:AC the movie. Nothing else. (it could be photoshop but I dont see anything that impy photoshop as well)

I don't hate Tifa.. I love Aerith and Tifa as equally.. (have alot of fanarts of Aerith and Tifa together XD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back