• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tiborg Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
In the not so distant futer, a mercent of death group called G.W.S.(Globle War Supplier) has started abducting people or as they call them"Doners" for a new line of of weapon caled Tiborgs. The process is were they put tiney little marks in the organs and then inject them with nano machines giveing every Tiborg there own armor powers and hieghtens there normal abiltites but...one of the people in charge of the creaton found out the plains of useing these peopel as super soildors and gave every one a free will. Severl Tiborgs when activated escaped and others stayed with G.W.S. for there own resons.

rules
no gming
for killing of other peoples characters without permisson
swearing is fine
romance is encouraged
no ultiment unbeatable powers
only 5(not including me) tiborgs are allowed
You may join at anytime

templte(as well as mine)
Name Zero
personality: pure hearted and kind. Strong sense of justice
class: Tiborg
Armor appearance:
megaman_drinking_applejuice.jpg

human appearnce:
Anime_Boy.jpg

weapons: Arm cannon and beam sword
ablities: copy one power of an enemy's but only once a day
mode of combat: balinced
weakness: His memory
bio: Zero has no memory of his past. Found on a shore of a beach by a girl named Sakrua. He no lives with her family and has learned about his new abilties. Yet has never used it.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Shadow
Personality: An outsider.
Class: Tiborg
Armor Appearance:
soul-rblues-2.jpg

Human Appearance:
sshot2.jpg

Weapons: An armlet sword and laser gun
Ability: He can teleport as far as he pleases.
Mode of Combat: Strenght
Weakness: Speed of enemies
Bio: Shadow is a wanderer. He wants revenge from what happened to him. As he lives, Shadow learns to use his ability better. Shadow trusts no one who comes across. It's either kill or be killed.

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Sakura Hurona
personality: brash and a bit of a tomboy
class: human
Armor appearance: none
human appearnce:
1072152922_zpixtomboy.jpg

weapons: a bo staff
ablities: She can shoot chi when needed
mode of combat: speed
weakness: her hot headed persoality
bio: Sakura was trained in an old art of karate and from a young age she learned how to use Chi. Her mother died giving birth to her and her dad is a sceintist.

Last edited:

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Name: Teno Sayushi
personality: short fuse,helpful, fun loving,and clumsy
Armor appearance: http://nui.to/temp/20020417_G-GUNDAM/G-GUNDAM_TVOP_01.jpg
human appearnce: ((rave master haru glory look))
weapons: Laser katana and power beam
ablities: Move at speed faster than light for set period of time
mode of combat: Speed strength
weakness: anger
bio: After escaping G.W.S he found out about what happened to him and now he just travels around a lot to find a purpose.

Cool rp Jin

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Name: Stavros Ka'rein
Personality: Solitary
Class: Tiborg
Armor: Sleek design all in black
Human: T-shirt, Black Jeans, Black leather jacket, White hair, Blue eyes, about 6'2"
Weapons: Energy created(Basically anything, he creats them using energy)
Abilities: Can Rejuvinate at super speeds, from a speeded up motabolism. ALso can creat weapons from energy.
Weakness: Doesn't trust anyone untill he knows them.
Bio: He was abandoned by his mother at a younge age to be tested on by the G.W.S.. His father abandoned him before he was born. The experiments didn't help his life either. He was one of the first to be tested on and survive.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(thanks for joing guys let's start. Oh if more wanna join go for it.) Zero was inside a small park sitting on a bench. He was just smiling and looking at the small lake. He sighed and laid back on the bench. "It's very peacefu today." He closed his eyes.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Shadow stood on the ledge of a skyscraper. He looked down at the people passing by. He turned around and says,"Those people don't know how good it is for them." He then left the skyscraper and began to walk down the sidewalk. "Maybe I should leave this place." Shadow said. He walked off to the park quietly.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Name:Yeroc
personality: funny, and cocky
Armor appearance: http://www.dex.co.th/g-gundam/mf/003maxter/maxter2.jpg
human appearnce: http://membres.lycos.fr/sanctuairedemercure/isaac_big.gif just not those clothes his clothes are more like basketball shorts and t shirt.
weapons: just punches
mode of combat:strength
ablities: Can throw extremely powerful and fast punches
weakness: his attitude
bio: Was just a normal kid until the day he was kidnapped by the G.W.S. He still kept on being the same old cocky kid. Still lives with his parents who have no idea what happened to him. Practices his powers in private.

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Zero heard a crash and sprung to his feet. "What the heck was that." He looks on the othere side of the park and sees a robot shooting at a random group of people. "Ok there's somethin you don't see everyday." Zero hide behind a tree and tapped his wrist and his armor appeared on his body. He ran at the robat and kicked it away from the people. "Don't know what your thinking in that chip of yours but I'm not letting you hurt those people." Zero pulled out his beam sword and jumped into the air. The robot targeted and shot a missle at him. Zero grabed it and shifted his body weight making the missel turn around. He let go and it blew up the robo. "That was easy."

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Teno was running off quickly laughing."Hahahaha!Another great day for a run!"Polie cars were blaring off behind him."Catch me if you can!"He ran past Zero and a cup caught in the wind from his speed flew straight into Zero's face."Sorry!"He shouted as he ran off as the police cars all zoomed past as well.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Zero sees the police cars. "Uh oh! Better change." He ran into an ally and changed back to his human state. Then a man in armor ran past him. "Whi was that? Hey he had robotic armor!" Zero whent into the diraction the person ran. "Were did he go?"

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Teno tripped into some bushes and the police cars went straight past as he changed back out of armor."Whoo that was close..."He turned around walking out of the bush face to face with Zero."Ermmm...if this is about that soda flying in your face it was an accident ok?"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"No no it's no problem!" Zero said movingf his hands around nervously. "I just noticed you had robotic armor too How did you get it? Also do you nkow anything of my past?" Zero said excitedly.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Too?You're a Tiborg also?"Teno looked at him closely."You do look different from the other Tiborgs actually....familiar too....but I usually forget a face and a name after 3 years of being out of the G.W.S. lab hehe."Teno looked off and noticed the police cars coming back."Uh oh..."

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Shadow looked around as some people ran around crazy. He then walked in front of a building and teleported to the top. Shadow began to run across each building until he found something interesting. While he ran across the buildings, Shadow spotted Zero from below. "I guess I should give this kid a welcome." Shadow says. He left the top of the building and went off into the direction of Zero.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Yeroc was playing basketball with his friends at the local court until he saw the police cars flying by. " I gotta go for tonight guys," he said starting to run after the cars. He was running along the sidewalk and saw two guys in front of him. He saw they were older than him but he didn't care (which is what usually got him in trouble) He pushed through the middle of them. "Move it!" he said still running after the cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back