• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tiborg Warriors: Zero wanted Dead or alive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
It's been 4 years since Zero moved away and two terrible wars were raged. Tiborg 2.0's were created by Mishuri's son Rimru in a chance to take over the two worlds. Unforutiantly for him another group joined the fight Mecha. The three way war only lasted one year with the distruction of the Mechs and the treaty between Humans Tiborgs and G.W.S. Bad news Unforutintly when the tready was about to be signed the leader of Tiborgs and humans was killed by sniper fire. Thus starting another war. It ended in the battle of Mrigomi were Zero fought and deafted there generel single handedly. But something didn't settle right with Zero and he begain to investigate the death of the leader of humans and Tiborgs and came to some shokeing news when he was about to tell the public he was found out by the goverment who know is hunting him down. The people think that one of there greatest heroes is now evil, with a bounty of $100,000,00 and don't know what is really going on. Zero must now alone try to get people to gether to help him..but how?

rules
romance is awsome
curseing is ok
no gming(if you do...I'l kill you)
be creative
have fun...or you will pay...PAY I SAY!

templte (as well as mine

Name Zero
personality: Strong sense of justice, stern yet laid back, calm and collect
class: Tiborg
Armor appearance:
megaman_drinking_applejuice.jpg
(his armor is now white)

human appearnce:
Anime_Boy.jpg
(his hair is spikeier now)
weapons: Arm cannon, beam sword, barrier, and rapid fire grenade launcher.
ablities: copy one power of an enemy's but only twice a day
mode of combat: balinced
weakness: His anger
bio: Zero was one of the people responable for the end of 10 and 9. He fought many battles and still does. During the first war the one he love most...Sakrua was killed and he was never the same. Having to deal with things in his head and the things he saw in the battlefeilds he himself is surpised he is not insane. After the second war he started to wonder about how the wars were happinging so fast and hacked some computer fileshe should not have. No he is on the run and is tring to get others to help him take out the puppit master he has discovered. Not many people know him by human form so he uses it to lay low.

Z

Zato

Name Zak
personality: Determined, cocky, confident, brave, kind-hearted, anti-social.
Armor appearance: http://www.kingdom-hearts2.com/zerov/images/axl.jpg
human appearnce: http://scryed.nte.be/downloads/kazuma.char_resize.jpg
weapons: The gun in pic and a katana.
ablities: can make a duplicate of himself, he can control fire.
mode of combat: Speed mixed with Power
weakness: water attacks
bio: Zak is the brother of Zero. He stayed at G.W.S after his brother left. He was hoping that G.W.S could help him find his brother but, he was wrong. So he left G.W.S in hopes of finding his brother. After that day when 10 was destroyed, Zak searched for Lina. He had no leads at all but, he was determined. He came across many people that needed help and he helped them. He became known as a hero but, that didn't matter to him. He finally found a lead one day but, it was a trap set by the one named Garret. Garret had given Zak that virus and Zak got his revenge and began his search. Though he kept getting stopped constantly, he kept looking until he finally remembered the place that 10 was killed at and he decided that would be the next place he goes.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name Shina
personality: sweet, kind , and energetic
Armor appearance: sorta like Zero's but femine
human appearnce:
12042.jpg

weapons: dual arm cannons and a red beam sowrd
ablities: uneffectied buy Zero's attacks
mode of combat: doesn't like to fight but when she does speed
weakness: Her lack to want to fight
bio: Shina was rescued from G.W.S. by her brothers Zak and Zero thoguh she doesn't know there her brothers. She goes to collage now and heard about what's going on with Zero. Now she looks for him to find out why.

lina512

Name:Lina Masaki A.K.A. Project Phantom soon to be Phantom-X
personality:kind and loving very protective of her friends seen on the day of the battle of ten.
class:tiborg
Armor appearance:http://www.megaman-x-genesis.com/images/x5_zero.jpg (with white armour and whit hair)
human appearnce:http://www.eccentrik.org/ff7/images/incentive/voting_28.jpg (with white hair and minus the blade)
weapons:two energy sabers and a buster capable of destroying a hunter tiborg in one shot.
ablities:super speed, ability to faze in and out of the visible plane,and telcenisis
mode of combat:speed and strength.
weakness: fire
bio: phantom was one of the last projects completed and also the first implanted with the free will chip. she was almost entirely destroyed during the battle with 10 but somehow dre enery from nearby plants and animals to sustain herself and now lays in a crater slowly repairing herself through nanobots fueled by life energy. she is currently wating for zak to find her and repair her and add the modifications on a disk she gave him back when the battle of ten happened.

Last edited:
Z

Zato

lina512 said:
well i tried to fix mine but the growth pages are gone so i need to find a new one so later! MEH! FIXED DOUBLE OMEGA MEH!
Still doesn't work. Super ultimate meh.

Z

Zato

OOC: Let's start the rp. I don't think anyone else is gonna join.

lina512

look man jin said we arent starting till we get another person to join so hit up ur buddy list for anyone to join k cause he'll probably start if another person joins so all we need is one

Z

Zato

OOC: Well KN get's back later today so, he'll ask since it his character. I am of no help since I really don't have any rps friends. All my friends usually only post in forum insanity. OYu will be lucky if KN is able to get someone to join. We'll try.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name Rerik
personality: Adrinalined rush Based mainly love the trill of batlle and when hes on a personal assignment he likes to 'play with his food'
Armor appearance: http://www.xenosaga.ru/xenosaga1/chars/albedo.jpg

human appearnce: http://www.xenosaga.ru/xenosaga1/chars/albedo.jpg with shades(dark Black color)

weapons: 2 pistols an arm gun a rist grande launcher and a eye targeting(built in his eye) and a lazer sword/knife comes out of his knee cap

ablities: Adreanaline Rush- he starts moving a a fairly fast rate based on fire and near death happenings

mode of combat: Unorthadox
weakness: some times bright lights mostly Strong Electrical Surges
bio: When he used to spend time being a daredevil he would take up asignments and well handel things but when he heard about this person with a 10 mil bounty on them he started looking for him so he find out why he had it seeing as it was one of the peoples greatest heroes

i hope im not too late >.>

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(It's never too late when it's my rp...as long as you don't pop in at the end anywho see if others will join cause I'm gonna start)

Zero walked down the street. He was in his human form so nobody would know who he was. "Damn it! Those bastards are whilling to use human greed to stop me. Sick sons of a b*tches." He said to himself. "Ok so too night I'll strike the goverment base just outside of town. The info I got states there capturing people to forcefully make Tiborgs."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Zak reached the site where the battle between Zak and 10 had tooken place. It had been years since he started his search for Lina. Lina was the woman he had fell in love with. He had feelings for her and he wanted to be with her no matter what. He had checked everywhere and this place was the last place he needed to check. He began walking and looking around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back