• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thumbnail downloader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Im tired of clicking in every thumbnail to get pictures..so i need a good picture /thumbnail downloader.......i have tried some but most of them didnt download the full picture behind the thumbnail.... ;_;
Help anyone? :)

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Im tired of clicking in every thumbnail to get pictures..so i need a good picture /thumbnail downloader.......i have tried some but most of them didnt download the full picture behind the thumbnail.... ;_;
Help anyone? :)

...well..

If you happen to mean that you wish to view thumbnails of image files on your machine, without opening the file first, just left click on the folder containing the files, click on 'view' then choose 'thumbnails'.. and that will change the file view to thumbnails.

~~Azurith

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
lol, no i didnt mean that...i meant on the net..
For instance,in a forum people post pictures...they post them in thumbnails to save space and not "cover" the whole page with them..what i need is program that i can put the url of the page and the programe will download all the pictures the page of the url contains..
I have tried many programes but none of them downloaded the pictures thatyou must click in the thumbnail to get them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back