• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original ► Through The Creation Wheel - Alaric Godai vs Reforge(A challenge to Ozma)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You can decide the location.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Blue City Sector 12: Planet Siglur
Many have seen the opposite City of this one if they've wandered or were invited into Orsa's boundaries. Red City which takes up a large majority of the planet is much different from Blue City. A shift in the dimensional bonds of Siglur rippled across Blue City, causing it to take a leap in time, creating a place where technology is more abundant than anything. The entire city is roughly half the size of Red City, but that still makes it the size of a familiar place like Africa.

The entirety of Blue City is broken down into many sectors, technology allowing innovations to bridge the sectors together over icy platforms and the ocean of liquid naught in between. Sector 12 in particular is known for riots, rampages and experimentation using naught on many creatures. Though the sector looks like it is in good shape, more often than not escapes of creatures and people alike from labs the hustle of a metropolis lifestyle.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Alaric's journey through the countless lifetimes he has lived has led him to some very interesting places. He's visited a planet where the elements themselves have their own minds to which they empower those who control elements. He's also visited a wacky place that was properly dubbed 'Red City'. This place was especially interesting as it was the home to a wide-scale battle royal that really opened Alaric's eyes to the corruption that makes up the good and bad of the universe. It was with the guide of his master, Brahma, that Alaric was able to survive so many countless battles and confrontations.

In what can be described as a city of multiple textures of blue and the shades that comes with it. Everything from the lights of the street lights to the ground itself. Alaric had found himself in the outskirts knelt down on both of his knees, hands placed in a praying fashion. Bhagavāna brahmā, mērī marjī kē rakṣaka aura mērī ātmā kē rakhanē kē li'ē, nirmāṇa karanē kē li'ē mujhē pārita hōnē kī anumati hai aura mujhē mērī jā rahā hai barakarāra kā saba kucha kē sātha isa vidēśī bhūmi mēṁ samr̥d'dha karatē haiṁ.(Lord Brahma, savior of my will and keep of my soul, allow me passage to creation and let me prosper into this foreign land with everything of my being intact.) As he said that, Alaric got up, and brushed off the dirt off his shoulders and knees. As he did that, Alaric knew something was coming. He prepared himself by lifting both of his weapons, the staff and lantern, and waited for whatever was coming to come.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Generally speaking, Orsa's boundaries have been influenced countless times over a span of 'time' that has been inconsequential to the other planes where time matters, inside its reaches many battles, skirmishes and other events have taken place that have influenced different entities and the way that their existences in turn are able to influences other places included in the omniverse. Receiving invitations to Orsa's realm was once something that rarely happened, though beings of varying calibers and forces ended up within Orsa, adding more to its singular omniverse that extended beyond existence itself. Any concept is a possibility within Orsa, so long as the forces required could be manifested or figured out by those within, NOTHING has even been an impossibility.

"I was expecting this to happen, it has been quite some time since the messenger was here but I'm feeling a bit playful today, so I'll go check it out if you don't mind??" Reforge spoke directly to Erebos, They were both sitting side by side on a metal bench that face the opposite direction of the broken down sector of the slums in Red City. For awhile they'd just been reminiscing about all of the things they'd done together and the state of Orsa's well being. After the purge that literally had broken apart the bonds that kept space functioning correctly on the planet Siglur and formed Blue City, Erebos as the harvester had been up to his ears in work.e was an adorable creature, bright purple in coloring and small in staure. A black hooded cloak was his simple adornment.

Erebos' toothy grin was all the answer that Reforge really needed but the purple lizard still replied verbally, "Ha...go and play if that is what you feel like doing. We're both on vacation right now. As far as my concerns are, you already know that when a messenger of "God" arrives, they only come to cause problems here. If anything those types of beings have no idea the concept of a true higher power and wish to dismantle the harmony set aside for those that wish to have a sanctuary for themselves and those connected to them here in Orsa." The lizard hopped down from the bench, his four foot body touched the ashy red ground, claws clicking on the street. "You do know that Alaric is completely unaware that he's once again in Orsa?? Like you'd think that a being that grandiose would at least recognize a planet he's been on before, I mean how do you not have recollection of the feeling from entering Orsa??" Laughter spilled from Erebos' maw.

The wheels of creation were turning already, Reforge was willing to assume that Alaric's mind had been altered. "Beats me Erebos. To be honest the reset effected a lot of creatures that have been here, their minds and memories were wholly changed by what happened," Reforge stood up and jumped into the air, turning upside down eyeing Erebos curiously. "You have something to do with this don't you." Ref had to laugh, his statement had been matter-of fact in tone. He knew that Erebos was easily bored, his chipper nature made him cause mischief that could lead to disaster if he wasn't careful.

"What makes you think I'm involved?? I just figured that a hot guy like Alaric might wanna come and visit." Erebos snickered, "Oops, I totally just gave myself away." Below where Reforge was floating upside down a wavering portal opened, "I know how much you like to see guys in loincloths. Humans can often be so uptight about appreciating the physical forms of other beings. Weren't most of us created without clothing?? Hahahahaha, go get em!!!"

"With pleasure." A slight ping sounded when Reforge dropped down into the portal, it closed after his body fully was consumed by it, the exit portal appeared directly under where Alaric was standing..."Hmm it looks to me like you are still endowed in many different ways as before." Reforge's head had popped out of the ground, his neck craned a few inches upward gave a full view of the underside of Alaric's muscled body, including the stuffed loincloth that he was staring at while chuckling. "Simply tantalizing. It all looks good enough to eat, and I'm always hungry."

Another rippling effect transpired thereafter, the exit portal that Erebos had formed moved itself further with Reforge still inside it. Now only a few more inches to the right, Reforge gazed at Alaric's being in greater detail, his eyes were still closed while he looked. "Ha!!! This guy might even have an ass that looks better than mine!!!" From the backside it was more than obvious that the entirety of Alaric's gluts were exposed...Reforge then popped up from the icy platform, taking in the view of Blue City was nice for a change. Reforge didn't really enjoy being around this part of Siglur. There was a massive ocean of liquid naught and black essences beneath and surrounding Blue City. Reforge could admit to himself and even the other demiurges that he hated being around so much naught at once. It was a miracle that he and Gar even got along.

Ref ran both hands up along the pinkish maroon flesh on his own torso, tracing along several of the markings including those around his hips as both hands came back down. "So, do you recall meeting me before?? I didn't look the same as I do now. This way in Red City." The mention of Red City caused a few random stragglers in the vicinity to mumble amongst themselves.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Even though Alaric came to a foreign place, he knew it was familiar. There was just a sense of familiarity that Alaric felt, but he wouldn't have time to ponder on why it felt familiar. He would be met by an uneasy feeling that crept up behind him. He wasn't sure what it was, but by the time the feeling ejected a voice, Alaric turned right around to only see a head come out of the ground, then there came a neck, followed by the arms, torso, and soon the entire body came out of the icy ground. The bare appearance of the figure that stood in front of Alaric(he turned around) was just full of red, black, blue, white, and some kind of dark-red shade. Alaric just readied himself for what was to come.

As the figurine began to speak directly to Alaric, he mentioned something that the Shaman was trying to figure out himself. The mentioning of Red City, the place where Alaric almost died, but was saved by Lord Brahma. This same place that Alaric seemed to remember was making sense now. This entire planet breathed the same flow of energy that Alaric remembers from Red City.

"Mr. Reforge, I could not forget such a worthy adversary."
Alaric said with only the intent of high praise. "However, your complete disregard for the beings of this realm is obviously clear. Just you mentioning Red City has caused the surrounding civilians to mumble. " Alaric raised his staff, and from that several colors of the elements within the area began to surround Alaric in a swirling fashion. The colors of blue, red, white, gold, black, green, purple, and silver all rotated around him in a clockwise fashion. The swirling energy caused a minor tornado of all elements to surround Alaric. Within seconds it and Alaric was gone.

Ten seconds passed, and Alaric's physical body was nowhere, but his voice emitted from everywhere and anywhere. "In the name of Lord Brahma, the God of Creation, I hereby declare that, you, Reforge Seru, are not fit to exist in this world." Alaric's voice went off into a complete silence. Three seconds later, winds of hurricane speed came from behind Reforge, and Fire as hot as Lava came from in front of him, and interlocked with each other leaving a few feet of space between Reforge and the now formed Firestorm.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"How cliche, a being invited here by one of us telling me that I'm not fit to exist within my own domain??" Reforge sighed, he should have listened to Erebos from the beginning. Alaric was unaware of the seriousness of his own ploy. Not only did the civilians start to murmur about Red city because of them having escaped from it, using Blue City and this specific sector to prepare for the time they would more than likely return to Red City and take the slums by storm. Alaric had vanished but Reforge knew exactly where he was, there was simply no hiding from Reforge, especially when your essence could be read by a being that fathomed the very idea itself. Nonetheless Reforge had said previously he was in the mood to play and already the game had begun.

Elemental manipulation was the aspect of force that Alaric was using, this being a form of conjuring that Ref had been familiar with for several eons worth of time. First came came the rush of wind from behind Reforge, the speeds of the wind were very strong, with an excess speed of over 250 miles per hour. "Really?? I have disregard for the people of Blue City but you are creating hurricanes??" Reforge would have rolled both eyes if they were open but instead as the lava erupted to the front of him, two things happened at once. First Reforge's eyes opened an his cape of cataclysms started to expand, it flowed behind Reforge's body and upward into the air. It flowed outward, the rips and tears mixing with the rushing force of the hurricane winds, causing them to be subdued to just a breeze. Before that happened Reforge had been blown a few feet....

His sword Fortinbras was held outward at the ready, lava splashed all around it but didn't come further to damage the blade or Reforge. The intricate edges of the weapon glowed bright with a pink light and blue mist streamed outward from Fortinbras to form a giant chunk of ice that grew to encompass the entire lava flow that had been generated by Alaric during his double attack. The heat unleashed by the fire had started to melt the platform which was now sinking into the ocean of naught below. Reforge shivered at the thought of the terrors that lied within.

"Unbelievable." With a flick of his wrist, the cape Progonoskes continued to grow even larger, flowing upward and moving in the direction of Alaric whom thought he was hiding from Reforge. As it moved and picked up speed, the cape turned invisible. Reforge's will kept it this way even as it reached Alaric and then reappeared in a visible format. The cape was no longer in that specific form, having been changed to seven separate jumbo turrets which rapidly began firing 50 caliber shell bullets formed out of soul matter. Since it was now visible again, Alaric probably was unable to even see Reforge as the had grown to swirl and spiral all around Reforge, flowing back and forth in a display of aether-like membranes.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
There was something about how Reforge dealt with Alaric's firestorm attack that intrigued him quite a bit. The attack itself was deadly and probably would have killed any normal man that was an enhanced human or even someone of great strength, but as Alaric watched intently from his location, he saw Reforge's cape acting quite weird. Actually, it had some kind of distorting effect or something of the like because high winds were just gone into the wind. Honestly, Alaric wasn't all too surprised by how easily Reforge was able to rid the winds to make it nothing but an afterthought. It just makes Alaric more determined to up his game.

Before Alaric could even get started on another attempt, Reforge took out his sword which made the fire-like lava aspect of the firestorm to also cease. From what Alaric saw, Reforge used his sword to manipulate the ice to use as a shield-type of thing to guard him from the fire, which completely melted the ice, and thusly like that, Reforge successfully defended against Alaric's attack. However, Reforge wasn't done there. His cape came up at Alaric, but then it disappeared. Alaric, who had came out of hiding, was ready for anything, but he didn't know what he was in for.

Like, one foot or so away from him, several rapid-fire turrets appeared before Alaric. They were literally right up in his face, and if that wasn't bad enough, these multiple turrets were firing some-on bullets right at Alaric, and the the time span of which the bullets were going to reach Alaric was probably five seconds. Maybe it was even less than that depending on Alaric's state of mind or whatever. Actually, Alaric was quite calm. He lifted up his lantern, and the eerie green shade it always emitted. Alaric, with quick haste, raised the lantern to the sky, and the sky began to emit the same shade of color in the form of a smokey-like energy substance appearing in front of Alaric. "Spirits, take the place of which I have commanded of you. In the name of Lord Brahma, Shield!" Alaric's voice called out, and the smokey-like energy came to form that of spirits that took the full assault of the bullets.

It may have seemed to some that this entire defensive attack took longer than expected, but the thoughts and will of Alaric are so connected to that of Brahma, it was only four and a half seconds that it took to bring the entire attack to completion. Sadly, the spirits were destroyed by the onslaught of bullets. "Departed spirits, may you find solace and peace in your afterlife." Alaric said as he had taken the time to get out of the range and sight of the turrets. He had a plan and he needed to be high up to do it.

Up in the clouds, Alaric began to work his magic and to do this, he began manipulating the clouds to produce several thunderstorm clouds to appear all over Blue City. "Since you're nowhere in my sight, Mr. Reforge, I will flesh you out one lightning bolt at a time." Alaric said as the blue and white lightning bolts emitted from the clouds that have gathered all over the city. They were striking at random locations and even hitting civilians, killing them instantly. To Alaric, those are just sacrifices that are needed for complete purging of the corruption within Blue City.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Alaric was a crafty indiviual, the last time Reforge encountered him only a small notion of his powers had been demonstrated. This time around Ref was fascinated in the large scale attacks that his adversary produced. He was certainly quite powerful, Reforge knew better than to underestimate any person that was capable of forming a storm cloud that was the size of an entire continental mass. He'd done this in the time span of less than a minute, proving he was a master manipulator of elements. If Alaric could produce forces like these, Reforge would just have to step it up. "I'm impressed, it usually takes longer for my random opponents to really start doing things like this." The battle would end up being an epic one; epic in the sense that an epic level of forces and manipulation would be displayed. "Just my luck eh??" A lightning bolt struck a part of Progonoskes, and then another. Alaric was apparently using his power to call lightning bolts down from the sky but Ref figured that the bolts were more random than directed at him. Progonoskes was an object that had a dramatic density, so the extreme heat from the plasma heated the cape where it had been struck a lot but otherwise did nothing.

A shriek in Reforge's ears sounded when a small human child was pierced through with yet another lightning bolt streaked down from the sky, and then again and again as other people that lived in Blue City were killed by the thunderous assault Alaric had plagued the entire city with, and why?? Because he was obviously a nutcase. When did Alaric's mind go from defending those of Blue City from Reforge to killing them with his attacks??

"Like I'm right here and he's just trying to kill everybody??" Reforge tried to remain calm, his insight switched to that of a grand view of Blue City, showing how many people were really being killed by stray lightning bolts. Countless inhabitants of Blue City had been murdered by Alaric. His display of forces was unnecessary, to kill the innocent and prove a point didn't sit well with Reforge. As a manifestation of creation life was an aspect that was monumentally important to Reforge. He refused to stand for Alaric's onslaught of the residents of Blue city. "Bastard!!!" Reforge shot up into sky. "Now you've pissed me off!!!" The landscape began to ripple, Blue City got hazier, a fog settling over the entire city on a scale identical to the storm clouds that were scattered across its reaches only the effect was different. Reforge activated abilities in every inhabitant of Blue City, manipulating their structures to give them immunity to the five basic elements that Alaric was able to control.

It wasn't knowledge his enemy would know but Reforge had at least given the people of Blue City a chance. "Beings like you disgust me, you are the one who is unfit to exist here. I have to idea why Erebos would even bring you here!!!" The fog lifted completely and with it, blue and white particles of lightning began to draw themselves toward Reforge whom kept increasing his altitude. He was flying fast enough to knock away bolts of the lightning. A spinning action turned Reforge into a rotating blur of pink and red light as he continued to draw the bolts of lightning that were dropping from the sky into a single point on his body, influencing their elemental essence to be transformed and contain the force of aether, negating the manipulation that Alaric had over them even though he'd originally formed them.

"Come on then shaman, fight me!!!" Reforge blew in from the right of Alaric within the clouds, his cape flowing only a few feet around him as a cloak, Progonoskes acted on its own to fluctuate a barrier that became wind resistant and water resistant, seeing as how they were within the clouds high above the city at this point. In the motion of Ref moving toward Alaric he struck out with his fist, a flurry of blows that went from high to low, momentum fueling each blow. Even though Reforge had extensive abilities it didn't imply he was unable to battle any foe using physical combat, he displayed a method of brutal force; dropping down low and swinging his right leg up into the direction of Alaric's helmet, he jumped up to deliver another kick using his right leg.

The entire time this assault went on, Reforge hadn't released all the the aether lightning he'd formed using Alaric's original lightning bolts and unleashed a final strike using the elbow directly into the messenger's sternum. "Think you can do things like that where I'm CREATION. You're a fool to come here and act as a harbinger of destruction." Aether lightning exploded from the blow, sending a tremendous amount of concussive force around and into Alaric's personal space. Though this pink colored lightning-like force acted as any type of plasma would in effectiveness, the massive amount of force behind it from hundreds if not thousands of lightning bolts being converted to house aether would affect Alaric in ways he probably hadn't experienced before. A dome of pink lightning flared into form around Alaric simultaneous with the elbow strike which added a spiritual damage base to Reforge's attack.

Alaric could take both physical damage from the original assault and then a stacking type of damage from the lightning because it wasn't an element he was in control of or immune to. Spiritual damage would end up being large depending on how the messenger was able to react...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As Alaric let loose the mass-array of lightning bolts throughout the city, he didn’t feel good about it. Not because he felt it was a cruel treatment, but he felt that the people didn’t deserve such a cruel fate, but in the name of purging the corruption within this realm, Alaric had to do things that would otherwise make a mentally-weaker man puke at the very sight of it. Even with that, Alaric still felt sad that some had to die, but what done is done. “Few will have to die for the salvation of the many.” Alaric’s words sounded off like when someone would yell in a cave and an echo would be heard. His voice was somewhat deep in the way it traveled through the streets of Blue City and the many sub-sections it had.

As Alaric watched the sad destruction play out like a bittersweet symphony, he noticed Reforge heading up to the sky. Obviously the leader of this realm was not a happy camper; especially with all things considering. However, Alaric did not care for his petty feelings. He was invited here by Erebos, but Alaric is staying to purge the corruption and shed a new light of hope and fairness across the land. What Reforge says or does means very little to Alaric. However, Alaric does respect the power that Ref possesses, but that’s it. Nothing about him is attractive to Alaric and that is reason alone that the Messenger of Hindu God of Creation, Brahma, will purge his corruption.

Ref skyrocketed to the sky and while Alaric was partially worried, he was hoping the lightning bolts would not stop him. The shaman wants to fight Ref close-handedly. That would have to wait as Alaric noticed a strange building of forces about the citizens of Blue City. He could sense that Reforge did something that enabled them to be immune to the forces that Alaric himself possesses. Meanwhile, in the same instant that had happened, Reforge had been met with the lightning bolts, but he span like a spinning top and his own forces created a pink and red light-type of thing. As he was doing that, Alaric saw that Ref was drawing in the bolts and converting them to some type of material that would cease Alaric’s manipulation of them. The shaman thought about it and he knew that it was aether. It was the only thing that made sense..

Alaric, for a brief moment, lost sight of Reforge as he was befuddled by the aether transformation, and before he could do anything about it, Ref came in with a flurry of blows with his fists in all levels — high, medium, and low. Alaric was blocking most of them, but Ref had landed about ten blows, all spread all around his shoulders and torso. All of this was happening so fast that normal beings would only see this as quick flashes. Like, literally three eye blinks was all the time that passed. Like legit fast with these two fighting. After the fists, Ref used his right leg to hit Alaric in his head, but more specifically at his helmet, which had fell off due to the force. This revealed Alaric’s face and his greasy black hair that had been pulled in front of his face due to all the motions that Ref had caused.

Alaric wasn’t injured from those hits, but they caused a severe bruising to Alaric’s torso and his shoulders. Alaric was just about to get ready and attack Ref, but that’s when he threw one last attack in the form of an elbow shot to the sternum that was using the aether lightning that, by Alaric’s estimations was only two seconds away from hitting, and Alaric just had to bring his staff in front. What Alaric didn't realize was that Ref had threw in a hidden attack of sorts that not only included large amounts of concussive force, but also included the aether lightning that Reforge had accumulated from Alaric's own lightning bolts earlier. After that, the elbow connected, and Alaric soon found himself surrounded by a dome of a pink lightning within the same moment that he got hit by the concussive force. This dome would send some foreign type of damage that Alaric had yet to figure out what it was, but it's safe to say that he's in severe pain now. Like, as he was trapped inside the dome of pink lightning, he was met with multiple forms of damage.

Inside the dome, Alaric was trying to think about a way how to get out of it, and while he was being struck from multiple forms of damage, he came to realization that this dome would only be temporary. Alaric was right to realize that as after five second of what seemed like five hours of very slow torture. After he came out of the dome, Alaric's body was covered in blood, cuts, gashes, and huge circles of black spots. A few moments went on and Alaric was able to fully able to get jiggy with it. His mind was back where it needed to be, and he was able to do so just in time to laugh a bit at Reforge’s comments about he IS creation. “You’re creation? That’s a funny joke, but I’m not the one laughing at this very moment, Mr. Reforge. No, it is just one of those comments that proves my point. A being who says that he or she IS creation truly doesn’t understand the foundation or the concept of truly being a worldly figure of creation. No no, it is only those who truly understand these very foundations of creation and all that it entails.” Alaric made his staff and lantern vanish into a separate pocket dimension that only the shamans know of. “It is my duty as Messenger of a TRUE creator and advocate of corruption purging to cease your existence once and for all. So prepare yourself, Reforge of Orsa.”

Alaric’s silver eyes began glowing and changing colors at a rapid pace. First they went red and Alaric began emitting a fiery aura, but this was of healing type.It seemed that the type of fire that this was had a very strong healing factor, but Alaric had more than physical damage done to him and with that in mind, Alaric began to slightly heal his physical injuries. The thing about his physical injuries was that they were so dire that Alaric could only heal them so much. The very extent he did it was to make it not as painful as it was beforehand. As they were slightly healed, Alaric's eyes went green and blue simultaneously, which also created a very thin layer of wind and lightning respectively that merged together to create an aura that added to Alaric's overall speed.

One step is all that Alaric needed. One step, and he was gone. Alaric had not teleported, but rather distorted his body in such high speeds that he quickly was gone in a flash. He started to do this over and over again all around Reforge to deliver kick after kick without any mention of stopping. Though very powerful in the idea of it, the kicks were not meant to do damage, but to confuse Reforge. You see, his real purpose was to alleviate Ref’s attention from what Alaric was really trying to do. What he really was trying to do was to induce an internal explosion of wind, and lightning, but it would only work if Ref hadn’t caught on. Alaric knows Ref isn’t a push-over and even now it might just be a too much of a close call for Alaric to try this risky move, but he has to try.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Things had gotten to the point where Reforge was in awe of the thoughts that Alaric had about Reforge and creation. He spoke of many things that were an impossibility for him to comprehend. The shaman spoke of many factors including TRUE creation and even the foundations that creation could actually entail. From these speakings alone Ref knew that his opponent was close to Brahma but as a mere vessel of this God's influence, in reality Alaric had no idea about creation itself, if that were the case he would be ascended to a higher state and not be as such a catalyst to the elements bestowed upon him by Brahma.

"Figures, why do I always have to deal with these fools?? Each one having some issue with me for no reason other than they can't comprehend what I do or why??" Reforge had to laugh to himself, having increased the seriousness of the battle during his last attack, Alaric had taken some damage. He was talking too much trash about wiping out Reforge and ended up getting injured himself in the process. Reforge had long since become a being that knew the fabrics and boundaries of what exists and what is to be, so any mention of him otherwise not being aware of anything was laughable.

Around the time that Alaric had told the Creation Harbinger to prepare himself; Reforge had gladly obliged, opening his closed eyes to project celestial force around both he and Alaric: Messenger of the Hindu God of Creation. At first Ref felt that he should remain the same state and not use any more force but Alaric was really pushing it.

"If that is what you want, I shall indulge you. Just be aware that the aftermath isn't what you truly desire."

Up in the clouds, many forces were being either held at bay by the beings of Orsa and Alaric himself, Reforge had no need to protect himself from anything there. In the distance, several hundred miles away, an eye had opened, rupturing across the sky to zero in on Alaric. This eye opened and closed a number of times periodically, reading the aspects of forces Alaric was now spinning around himself in complete clarity, Reforge smiled and closed his eyes back. "Here he comes, I better get this going." Increasing his speed to launch his weakened body toward the embodiment of existence, Alaric sped up and began to attack Ref with a multitude of frenzied kick combinations, that of which included the affect of induced plasma with each strike. Micro particles of the elements had been adhered to Alaric's entire body, so it was apparent to Reforge by his own deductions and that of the Eye of Orsa.

Several different types of kicks came Reforge's way, he was able to react inside of these blows, guarding his face and moving backward to get better resistance to draw out Fortinbras and knock away more of the blows delivered by Alaric's feet. A particular kick, smashed into Reforge's face, the force of the impact sheered open his forehead and residual force from the emitted plasma had burned a chunk right from Reforge's nose. "Oh hell no, you mauled my face. Who gave you permission to do that!?!?! Brahma??" Blood leaked from the forehead wound; Further additional damage began to form from micro particles stuck inside the side of Reforge's body where he'd been hit over and over. He'd gotten angry after taking such a grotesque amount of damage to his facial features, giving Alaric an opening to connect numerous kicks.

Suddenly, Reforge's left side exploded. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" A blood curdling scream escaped from Reforge as blood splashed across the patch of cloud he and Alaric were in. The sound-waves themselves holding expanding force from the scream. Progonoskes opened and wrapped itself around Ref's body, the top of the cape formed into a giant anchor and chain, which dropped and rapidly fell back toward the ground thus taking Reforge with it. When the giant anchor slammed into the ground within Blue City, a crater formed from the impact. Light splashed outward, shaping into celestial force that bubbled all over the street. Progonoskes began to suck inward, turning a brighter pink than it was before. A human shape stood at the nexus of this but it was covered in a white glow that obscured all of the features. Slowly the glow died away and Reforge's pink eyes became visible, his pale visage and human looking face being revealed. In another rush of celestial light that streamed around him, the distant eye opened and looked down at Reforge. Next to it another eye opened, below that a straight line tore itself in the sky, opening to show teeth. Simultaneous with this all occurring, Reforge's entire form was finally revealed.

"You wanted to talk about the forces of creation?? To speak to me about what TRUE creation is?? You're such a fool. I'll show you what the force of creation can do. Orsa has bestowed upon me the power to fathom things you never even dreamed about." Reforge levitated into the air, he was in a vacant lot. The skin tight suit altered itself even more, Progonoskes finished forming itself around Ref's body, becoming the grieves, sash and other pink areas such as the arm guards and hand plating. Subjective reality had formed in the area, Reforge used his powers to create the signature of the being Alaric knew as his God, Brahma. Even Ref's voice was identical to his in every way. "I have had many names and appearances over the eons I've been around you lowly messenger," the word was spat from Reforge's mouth.

Both of Reforge's arms raised above his head, each finger glowing with radiating particles of the true ether force. "I can create anything I desire, you are unaware the situation you've brought upon yourself by challenging me, thinking that you can possibly withstand a creator. I've been called Zeus, the Goddess of Destruction, I've even take the forms of beings such as this," Reforge laughed, still in Brahma's voice and shifted into the very form that he would appear in to Alaric, then in the same second, changed back into his current form.

A diagonal motion of Reforge's hand down caused the sky to split, sending streams of holy force down in thick volleys that began to swarm toward the messenger. "Now you shall feel my wrath Alaric Godai." They would follow him as he tried to escape and only certain forms of essence would even effect these forces.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Alaric, who in the first few moments of his speed attack to Reforge, was trying to induce as much elemental damage to him as quickly as he can before Reforge caught onto anything. The kicks went in full on. Alaric was going so fast that the naked eye would just see it as blurs and even then the VERY naked eye would just see Alaric’s movements as flashes of light, but for Alaric and Reforge, the movement was more like a really quick dash and as the dash continued, Alaric saw that one of Alaric’s kicks really caught Reforge off guard. So much so that one kick hit Ref’s forehead and the following effects of the lightning/plasma burned quite a bit of Ref’s nose. Suffice to say that Reforge wasn’t a happy camper right about now.

When Reforge’s nose got chipped off, his anger took over the place where common sense should have been and it cost the being of existence a lot. How much one would ask? Well, the elemental damage that was Induced a few moments ago soon imploded inside Ref’s body, more specifically the left side, and caused a huge chunk of his left side to be blown off from the inside. Alaric, at the moment was slightly happy. He didn’t think that the attack itself would go through cause he figured that Reforge would do something to block it or even evade it altogether, but obviously he was wrong. However, that’s where the assumptions ended.

As the blood began pouring out from his side, Alaric saw that Reforge’s cape not only wrapped around the part of Reforge that blown off, but also wrapped around his entire body. Alaric smiled slightly, but then he saw the very top of the cape formed some kind of anchor and chain thing. By then, Alaric saw that Ref was plummeting down to the ground, and by that his body made a rather large crater in the ground of Blue City. Alaric cautiously flew downward as he followed suit. He flew down maybe fifty, or one-hundred feet, and he then stopped. The loin cloth that covered his genitals swayed slightly revealing his junk. The reason he came to a stop was that he felt a very powerful force emitting from that crater that Reforge’s body had created.

“I will wait to see before I make my move.” Alaric said waiting as the force he sensed beforehand began to overtake the crater, and as one thing led to another, Reforge took the form of a human-like appearance. Alaric was very interested to see how this new form of Reforge would act. Should it be any different than before, Alaric would prepare for the worst. When the new Reforge began to talk, Alaric had heard it before. It was the same nonsense he kept on speaking about what TRUE creation was. Alaric was getting sick of it actually. He normally doesn’t grow tired of what others have to say as he tries to inhale everything they speak, but when people keep on spitting out the same thing over and over again, Alaric tends to not care about it all that much. However, this time was different. Alaric knew it was different, but he wasn’t ready for what was about to come.

“….L-L-L-Lord Brahma? It can’t be!” At this very moment, Alaric’s mind was not only confused beyond belief, but his mind was in such a state that he couldn’t even comprehend the words that Reforge, Brahma, was speaking. It only took that one instant; that one moment, that very singular moment to break Alaric mentally. Even with Reforge shifting back into the new form he had taken, the human one, Alaric still was in complete shock. His shock would remain effective for quite a bit longer. “No, no, no, no..” Alaric’s words were repeating over and over and over again. Meanwhile, Reforge had signaled his hand for a volley of some type of force to come down form the heavens. Alaric was a sitting duck.

The volleys of holy forces came crashing down, and Alaric’s despair, his depression took a form. Despite what he had just witnessed, Alaric was still a Messenger of the God of Creation, and he held the power of Elemental Creation, and as such he held the forces that could help him. However, it wasn’t something that anyone would expect. A dark essence surrounded Alaric. Black, purple, maroon red swirled around him in the form of air, water, fire, lightning and even earth. The forces he commanded began to shape themselves into constructs of him. From black and slate grey to blue and white; from sienna brown to dark orange; from crimson red to lightning blue, Alaric’s despair protected him from this holy force. Every construct Alaric soon responded to the volley of holy force by shooting out powerful streams of their respective elements. First came Dark Fire, black and red mixed with slate grey apposed the first dose of holy force, and the blue and white and lightning blue soon met the second wave of holy force. While this was going on, Alaric’s eyes turned slate grey, almost a black color. His hair began to turn pitch black, like the abyss his heart is in right now.

In a response to his despair, Alaric charged strait to Reforge, but this time his heart was black, and his feelings cold. Where common sense was, despair began to creep. The powers he had were now reflected on his heart’s condition. Alaric pulled out his staff from that little pocket dimension that he had put it in just a few minutes ago, and he unleashed forces that were filled with every kind of essence he controlled. His positioning was about ten feet away from Reforge, more specifically, to the left of him. Out of the tip of his staff, a wide-spread stream of Dark Fire came at Reforge. The strength and speed was that of how his firestorm earlier in the fight was, but about 1.5 the speed, and 2.5 the strength. By the time Alaric even attempted the attack, his dupes were just watching as their power grew stronger the more Alaric’s resolve was anger-oriented.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Heh, just as I expected it to happen. Entities get so completely rattled when I shift into a form of essence they recognize as being their own higher being's." Reforge's newly spawned human face twisted in a slight frown, the unkempt mass of white hair on top of his head blew about in the wake of both Alaric's forces being used and the ether streams he'd formed to launch at Alaric. "Ha!!! Erebos, he's starting to break I can see the prospect of magic becoming ever more potent as he loses grip!!!"

The probability of Alaric shaping some type of elemental force was exponentially high. As a messenger of Brahma his own forces were made to mirror not only the elements but each and every force they might be able to muster. "He has the forces of magic on his side as well," Reforge had already noted the power of Alaric's elemental force previously but now the faltering belief his opponent was having based upon his own God's essence being witnessed in front of his very eyes had done some mental damage. Now each element was taking on a more destructive nature in the shape of the messenger himself.

Five duplicates of Alaric had been composed to combat Reforge's holy assault. "Wow that's more intense that I'd been expecting, still nothing like that is too much for me to deal with." While using a force specific to its elemental composition to hold off the holy forces that rained toward Alaric, this was a foolish idea. With Alaric's mental state already broken he was using even less concentration on any of his abilities; strength was one force but to maintain it with the focus needed to defend against the streams of holy force, Alaric certainly needed to be in a better state of mind. "Too bad eh?? I warned you about creation." Originally each stream of holy matter that had fallen from the sky was locked in a struggle with each elemental force of earth, lightning, wind, fire and water evenly but now things had changed.

Despair added to the overall power of each duplicate but in fact this added more to the physical nature of the elements and not the spiritual aspect that could be used to challenge the holy force. Each clone began to feel the force radiating outward from the volleys of holy essence that fell and were overpowered after only thirty seconds. Many more than five holy streams had been generated, adding more force to the original streams each elemental duplicate battled against. The duplicates in fact had been destroyed but their shells remained visible to the conscious connection that Alaric had with them, allowing Reforge to keep his adversaries attention in the right place.

God's staff had emerged from the pocket dimension that Alaric had stuffed it into, forming a particular magic that had dark aspects along with the fiery force Alaric could conjure. "Dark fire?? Hahahahaha!!! Ahahahahahaha!!! What do you think that can do at this point??" Reforge put his right arm out toward the stream of the dark fire when Alaric rushed toward him, turning left to move his body into an even better position for what was to come. Fire roared at Reforge's hand, Progonoskes being along each finger made it a simple task to defend against the dark fire using a single hand. "How dare you challenge your master!!! I've done everything for you Alaric, protected you from beings with astounding forces that even could challenge my own and this is how you repay me!?!?!" Brahma's voice thundered out from Reforge's mouth.

"You were accepted unto another realm and challenge the very being seeding creation and existence here?? I should have NEVER trusted a lowly human like you to be my messenger!!! It was I that allowed you to come this far; As God of Creation it is my place to make sure that any realm is able to harmonize with that that of our own and here you are ruining EVERYTHING!!!"
Slowly and surely, Reforge as Brahma walked forward toward Alaric, with each step that lessened the ten feet of distance between man and his god, Reforge's features shifted back to that of Brahma in various forms he'd taken and showed himself to Alaric as, each one also causing more of Fortinbras to become visible in the duality of Reforge and Brahma. "Both of you at once..." Because Reforge was holding Fortinbras and manipulating Progonoskes around it, instead of shaping as the pink elaborate sword it had during the first time Alaric had used a firestorm, Fortinbras now had shaped as a scepter of the same
pink shade.

Within the sky, the eyes and mouth had been changing and moving ever closer in the sky to now be in an area adjacent to where Reforge and Alaric were in the empty lot. "The time of your reckoning has come Alaric Godai." Reforge turned his arm inward, shattering the flow coming from Alaric's staff and pointing his own directly at the staff. In the millisecond where God's Staff and Fortinbras touched, a force of magical and biological inversion spread through the entire staff. The result?? Alaric's weapon began to rapidly fall apart, its magical forces had been tampered with, causing the natural forces of magic to eat away at themselves and in the same happening, the wood composing the staff did much of the same, de-materializing the entire weapon in a display of Reforge's might.

All of this had happened in an amount of time so minuscule that Alaric was holding his staff one second, and before that time period had even ended, God's Staff had been destroyed completely. "I'm saddened by the fact you had to be so arrogant." Fortinbras was still pointed at Alaric whose body had already taken great amounts of physical and spiritual damage previously. Reforge swiped the staff upward, making bright pink ether rush out of it and slam through Alaric's very being unless he managed to rapidly formulate a defense inside of the small time period, area and potency of ether used against him. "Now come to me Demiurge of Ether. Judge this messenger as I will!!!" By continuing to hold the staff upward, ethereal material streamed into the open mouth in the sky, causing the eyes to glow with an intense brilliance.

"You have no idea how horrible this is about to get for you."

A mass of Blue City civilians had been coming into the streets cheering and clapping, they all knew of Reforge and if they had managed to go without being told of him, now they realized who had been within Orsa defending them from beings who seeded naught force, its intentions and other obscure foes whom wished to scorn Orsa's boundaries. Their previous created immunization to the elemental manifestations Alaric could manipulate were still in place but now changing them in another way. An outline had formed above sector 12 of Blue City, a mile or so out across the ocean of naught that spanned between the largest gap from one sector of the city to another. The glowing eyes within the sky closed, light flaring into view all around the outline and then going out. Reforge materialized out of nowhere inside of this light show, sitting with both legs dangling from the edge of a gigantic six hundred foot, armored Seraph-titan.

People all around Blue City began screaming and yelling out all types of messages in languages that Alaric might have known and others he'd never known existed anywhere. They leaped into the sky and turned into particles of ether which Reforge manipulated to form the wingspan of the Seraph-titan whom held the eyes of Orsa. "Ahahahaha!!! How rich is this??" Reforge spoke to the titan whom turned and looked at Alaric, moving both of its arms to shape white hot masses of ethereal fire with pure ether wrapped around them. Each mass multiplied in size several times before being thrown down toward Alaric as star-like manifestations being 300 feet in diameter...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back