• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Things That Might Be Worth Mentioning...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Like the title says, nothing too big, but they're probably worth noting anyway:

1.) At the end of the KH2:FM secret ending, Terra does something a bit strange: just before he takes off his helmet, he stabs his Keyblade into the ground. Now why would he do this? Anyone could understand it if he was merely trying to get up, but he didn't; he stayed kneeling there. He could've just left the Keyblade where it was instead of getting it and stabbing it. There are thousands of other Keyblades stabbed into the ground as well. Is this how the other Keyblade wielders disappeared - by doing whatever Terra was doing: giving up the Keyblade and then looking into KH, doing who knows what to them? The way Terra was doing that "final act" makes this idea seem more plausible. Like, Terra seemed tired out, stabbed his Keyblade, then in an "alright, here goes..." manner, he reaches for his helmet and takes it off, looks up into KH, and his eyes turn yellow. Hmm, I just had a thought: Those helmets' visors could be used to prevent people's eyes from becoming yellow when they look into that moon. But I guess that's another theory...

2.) This one may bring good news to both the "DS was Ven's friend" and the "DS is Axel" theorists. After careful analysis of the secret ending, I could see that the DS is the same height as Ven, in SE meaning about the same age. Some of the shots are angled in such ways that the DS might look taller than MX at one point, then as tall as Terra at another (a screenshot of BBS proved that Terra is taller than MX). But at a few mid-shots, I could see that the DS is actually shorter than MX, and if you pause it at the right time, when Ven tries to get his first few hits on the DS near the beginning, you can get a frame of Ven and the DS crouching the same amount, and their heights are the same. This could prove that the DS is around 15 in BBS meaning about 26 in KH2 (as Axel) which makes sense, if the theories are true. Besides, the DS' shoes are big, which in SE traditionally means he's young.

3.) Now, this one may bring bad news to the "Terra is Xehanort" theorists. The very first Secret Ansem Report states that Ansem found Xehanort collapsed in the street and took him in years ago. Heartless existed just 9 years before KH1 according to Leon, meaning Xehanort should've created them just a year after BBS. Yet, the Report said years, not year. This means Terra can't be Xehanort because Xehanort already existed during Terra's time. Unless a mistranslation occured like with the apprentices' names in the later Reports, people may have to dismiss this idea.

Discuss, discuss.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Wow, nice finding Detro. About time we saw one more than just "MX is terrah becuz he ish olddd" and crap like that. The DS and Ven one sounds about right too. And about time a finding on the Terra=Xehanort+ not true" things. Good one! :p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Like the title says, nothing too big, but they're probably worth noting anyway:

1.) At the end of the KH2:FM secret ending, Terra does something a bit strange: just before he takes off his helmet, he stabs his Keyblade into the ground. Now why would he do this? Anyone could understand it if he was merely trying to get up, but he didn't; he stayed kneeling there. He could've just left the Keyblade where it was instead of getting it and stabbing it. There are thousands of other Keyblades stabbed into the ground as well. Is this how the other Keyblade wielders disappeared - by doing whatever Terra was doing: giving up the Keyblade and then looking into KH, doing who knows what to them? The way Terra was doing that "final act" makes this idea seem more plausible. Like, Terra seemed tired out, stabbed his Keyblade, then in an "alright, here goes..." manner, he reaches for his helmet and takes it off, looks up into KH, and his eyes turn yellow. Hmm, I just had a thought: Those helmets' visors could be used to prevent people's eyes from becoming yellow when they look into that moon. But I guess that's another theory...

Sorry, but it seems like you're making a big deal out of something that I think is probably insignificant.

2.) This one may bring good news to both the "DS was Ven's friend" and the "DS is Axel" theorists. After careful analysis of the secret ending, I could see that the DS is the same height as Ven, in SE meaning about the same age. Some of the shots are angled in such ways that the DS might look taller than MX at one point, then as tall as Terra at another (a screenshot of BBS proved that Terra is taller than MX). But at a few mid-shots, I could see that the DS is actually shorter than MX, and if you pause it at the right time, when Ven tries to get his first few hits on the DS near the beginning, you can get a frame of Ven and the DS crouching the same amount, and their heights are the same. This could prove that the DS is around 15 in BBS meaning about 26 in KH2 (as Axel) which makes sense, if the theories are true. Besides, the DS' shoes are big, which in SE traditionally means he's young.

Meh, I have nothing to disprove this at the moment.

3.) Now, this one may bring bad news to the "Terra is Xehanort" theorists. The very first Secret Ansem Report states that Ansem found Xehanort collapsed in the street and took him in years ago. Heartless existed just 9 years before KH1 according to Leon, meaning Xehanort should've created them just a year after BBS. Yet, the Report said years, not year. This means Terra can't be Xehanort because Xehanort already existed during Terra's time. Unless a mistranslation occured like with the apprentices' names in the later Reports, people may have to dismiss this idea.

Probably a mistranslation then. There is overwhelming evidence that Terra is Xehanort in some form(same goes for MX), it makes absolutely no sense for Xehanort to have already existed during BBS.

Now, I *will* admit my knowledge of japanese is limited (hence you might not want to take the following with more than a grain of salt), but there are no plurals in japanese as far as I know. So, "some years ago" is possibly "about a year ago".

Last edited:

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I agree with the Party Leader, your first point is makinga big deal over a trivial matter. The yellow eyes kinda seems like a major stretch.

DS being Axel is something I've never thought of before... meh, I guess it could happen.

Probably a mistranslation then. There is overwhelming evidence that Terra is Xehanort in some form(same goes for MX), it makes absolutely no sense for Xehanort to have already existed during BBS.
Though I don't like this theory, it does make sense to a degree :\

And the mistranslation is kind of odd, if it is one. I know little of the japanese language, but I would imagine that any translator worth his salt would know that "some years ago" and "about a year ago" are two totally different statements and would require clarification.

Scrap the rest, keep this one;

Detronilizer said:

In my opinion this is the only theory, I'd deem plausible. Although my only question is that the pasts of Organization XIII, to my knowledge haven't really been bought up within Birth by Sleep, more the history of the 'Keyblade' and ties to the trio? So uh, confused much?

blader94

this theorie is pretty good and i have always thought that ven DS were friends or at least knew each other because the way ven looked at DS when he knocked DS's helmet off

KCDjedi

this theorie is pretty good and i have always thought that ven DS were friends or at least knew each other because the way ven looked at DS when he knocked DS's helmet off
Eh, when did this happen? I'm new here, so go easy on me. :p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, when did this happen? I'm new here, so go easy on me. :p

Trailer as of yet unreleased to the public.

I feel I should mention however that there's a bit of a divergence: some sources say it's Terra who knocks off his helmet, others say it's Ven. At this point, arguably Ven makes more sense, however we can't know for sure until we see it ourselves.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Your first point is quite stupid xD.
Terra is a very strong character. He wont give up so fast. He didnt unleash his real power. "Puh, its finish now, good bye" rofl. Thats definately not Terra.

Your second point, I have to agree with ya.

And the third, well, we need proofs.
But, I hate the theories, where they talk about fusing rofl, that sounds gay.

Xarhas

Trailer as of yet unreleased to the public.

I feel I should mention however that there's a bit of a divergence: some sources say it's Terra who knocks off his helmet, others say it's Ven. At this point, arguably Ven makes more sense, however we can't know for sure until we see it ourselves.

Wait a minute.... I thought that Ven went up against DS, got his butt kicked, Terra came in, tried to beat the crap out of DS, but he only knocked DS's helmet off.:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wait a minute.... I thought that Ven went up against DS, got his butt kicked, Terra came in, tried to beat the crap out of DS, but he only knocked DS's helmet off.:confused:

Like I said, we don't know who knocked DS's helmet off. Different sources have different trailer summaries.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
It seems to be Ven. You can see the Secret Ending, Terra isnt fighting DS. He dont cares about him lol. Only Ven.
So Ven has a motive to fighting against him. And probably, it is really him. Right after this fighting scene, its changing to Terra and MX, which are conversating, besides, Terra is holding an unconcious Ven.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1.) At the end of the KH2:FM secret ending, Terra does something a bit strange: just before he takes off his helmet, he stabs his Keyblade into the ground. Now why would he do this? Anyone could understand it if he was merely trying to get up, but he didn't; he stayed kneeling there. He could've just left the Keyblade where it was instead of getting it and stabbing it.

Most likely a sign of frustration... He just got his butt handed to him by MX...
In other words, insignificant...

There are thousands of other Keyblades stabbed into the ground as well. Is this how the other Keyblade wielders disappeared - by doing whatever Terra was doing: giving up the Keyblade and then looking into KH, doing who knows what to them?

Unlikely... The other keyblades are either a "Keyblade Graveyard", honoring those who had fallen in the Keyblade Wars or a concept, showing MX is using the power of the keyblades/keyblade wielders as his own...

The way Terra was doing that "final act" makes this idea seem more plausible. Like, Terra seemed tired out, stabbed his Keyblade, then in an "alright, here goes..." manner, he reaches for his helmet and takes it off, looks up into KH, and his eyes turn yellow. Hmm, I just had a thought: Those helmets' visors could be used to prevent people's eyes from becoming yellow when they look into that moon. But I guess that's another theory...

Unlikely... This theory is disproven by the fact that MX has no helmet on and his eyes are not yellow...
Terra's eyes turning yellow may simply be him using a "last resort" attack...

Biggest problem with the "DS is Axel" theory, is the fact that Axel and DS' body structure are completely and totaly different... Axel has a skinny built... DS, on the other hand, has a muscular built just like Terra does...
It could be possible that DS was Ven's friend, but the scan that shows DS standing in front of a fallen Ven somewhat blows this idea out of the water...

Wrong... Aside form that report, Xigbar himself stated that Xehanort appeared in Radient Garden after "warriors who battled with blades that looked like keys left", in other words, the characters in BBS...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wow, I knew I was forgetting something. The body structure, of course. Thanks Omni. =3

Detronilizer

Yep, I thought the first one wouldn't impress too many.

Biggest problem with the "DS is Axel" theory, is the fact that Axel and DS' body structure are completely and totaly different... Axel has a skinny built... DS, on the other hand, has a muscular built just like Terra does...
It could be possible that DS was Ven's friend, but the scan that shows DS standing in front of a fallen Ven somewhat blows this idea out of the water...

True, true. About the body structures, well, this can't actually be disproved but his body shape could've changed after ten years. Plus, his Nobody's body could've been different from his other's. Look at Xehanort, Xemnas looks pretty muscular compared to him, so why can't the opposite have happened to Axel? And about the friends matter, I said Ven was the DS' friend. Obviously something happened that made them go against each other.

Wrong... Aside form that report, Xigbar himself stated that Xehanort appeared in Radient Garden after "warriors who battled with blades that looked like keys left", in other words, the characters in BBS...

Weeeelll... We don't know when the Keyblade War occured, do we? As far as we know, it could've actually happened before BBS' time. I'm sure Keyblade wielders have existed for a long time.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Weeeelll... We don't know when the Keyblade War occured, do we? As far as we know, it could've actually happened before BBS' time. I'm sure Keyblade wielders have existed for a long time.

Except Nomura confirmed Xigbar was specifically talking about Ven, Aqua, and Terra.

Question: We’d like to inquire about the new secret movie “Birth By Sleep”. In the new event “The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep”, Xigbar mentions a “group that wields Keyblades”. Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?

Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

I would say their struggles in BBS are probably the "great battles" of which he spoke of...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
True, true. About the body structures, well, this can't actually be disproved but his body shape could've changed after ten years. Plus, his Nobody's body could've been different from his other's. Look at Xehanort, Xemnas looks pretty muscular compared to him, so why can't the opposite have happened to Axel? And about the friends matter, I said Ven was the DS' friend. Obviously something happened that made them go against each other.

To add on...
If Axel were the DS, then his nobody should be able to weild a keyblade...
But, since he doesn't...

Also, we do not know if Ven was DS' friend...

Like Hades said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back