• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Sora's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Masta999

In a previous thread someone mentioned that there are three sora's. one light, one twilight, and one dark. When the three sora's are put together it makes a whole sora. they siad the Sora in KH is light, BHK is twilight and someone else is dark. This makes a little sense since BHK is in twilight town. what do you think?

AHeartless

1. DJ, fix your signature: what the heck is showdow, or do you mean shadow?
2. It's KAIRI. (DJ said kari.)
3. Naah, it's some crazy dream that Sora's in three persons. Why would he? For now I believe that BHK is Sora's lost part of heart(the pure light), but his heart is reflecting the lost light and allows him to still wield keyblade. And why he is twilight, it's probably because his heart reflects Sora's heart's darkness.
It's just too complicated to have three persons of one.

Last edited:

*2*Tosty

if there realy were three sora's that would just make the story ridiculous. That and the theories about sora being a shell or the shadow of someone is all too weird. It
would just ruin the story.

D

Dark Heart

i think there is only two parts to Sora's heart.....NOT 3!!!!!

A

Audo

Okay first of all the Unknown at the beginning of CoM is Marluxia as stated in the D-Report under 'Marluxia'. Second of All that is the lamest idea every. First of all how would he have split into 3 forms? Its not LoZ:Four Swords people. The only way there is another you is if thast person is a shell which means that you lost your heart to darkness where you lose your body and soul and they become a shell if you get your body back the shell is terminated. So that theory doesnt work. I would prove why it doesnt work a bit more but im not very good at this kinda stuff. AHeartless how is it Kairi?
Oh where is KS and KL?

DJ_Masta999

3. Naah, it's some crazy dream that Sora's in three persons. Why would he? For now I believe that BHK is Sora's lost part of heart(the pure light), but his heart is reflecting the lost light and allows him to still wield keyblade. Or something.
It's just too complicated to have three persons of one.
I'm sort of siding with Aheartless here.

The Reaper

I think the concept behind part of the story of kingdom hearts is that everyone one has three side's. Light + Twilight + Dark.

A

Audo

You cant have a Twilight side and Light and Dark. Twilight is netheir of those so it wouldnt work.

DJ_Masta999

The Reaper said:
I think the concept behind part of the story of kingdom hearts is that everyone one has three side's. Light + Twilight + Dark.

I'm sorry but The reaper is on to something. then agian just a theory. :(

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Riku-Keyblade said:
You cant have a Twilight side and Light and Dark. Twilight is netheir of those so it wouldnt work.

^ Agreed. You can't be Light, Darkness, AND Twilight. Twilight is a combination of both Light and Darkness, so in a sense if you were Twilight you would be "completed."

So, maybe that's what the EM meant to Sora in KH FM. When he said "You are not completed," or something like that. In the D-Report it said Sora is the Hero of Light, which obviously means he's "Light." So, maybe because he's just "Light" means he's not complete because he lacks Darkness? No idea, that was purely speculation.

soul of the king

I dont believe all of this "three Soras" and "shell" crap, its just to complicated, who came up with that stuff anyway? I have played KH and CoM a few times any it never mentioned anything about "shells" or differernt versions of the same person.
I do, though, think that BHK is a twilight-ish character, because if you look at pics of him, he is always wearing a white and black fingerband, he has a white and black wristband, and his cloths are equally white and black.

~NGD OMEGA~

^ Agreed. You can't be Light, Darkness, AND Twilight. Twilight is a combination of both Light and Darkness, so in a sense if you were Twilight you would be "completed."

Not necessarially true. Twilight is niether darkness or light, and by inbetween they mean not a fusion of the dark and the light, but something new that uses a different power. Twilight is not both Dark and Light, it is something new altogether. Also by 'completed', the EM must have meant something along the lines of he has not discovered the true powers of the Keyblade, or his own true power, or something like that. To be twilight is not to be completed, it is to be something that is not Darkness or Light.

alchemist

i'm with aheratless too and we don't know who bhk is or what his role is in kh2 so by saying that he is another sora is saying something you don't know is true or be giving information about a character that has been told alot about

DJ_Masta999

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Not necessarially true. Twilight is niether darkness or light, and by inbetween they mean not a fusion of the dark and the light, but something new that uses a different power. Twilight is not both Dark and Light, it is something new altogether. Also by 'completed', the EM must have meant something along the lines of he has not discovered the true powers of the Keyblade, or his own true power, or something like that. To be twilight is not to be completed, it is to be something that is not Darkness or Light.

He has a point. it's like inbetween but in it's own form. The question is if twilight is whole or does it need something to become whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back