• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Sora's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

I think sora could as well be the twilight thinga magigi just as well a BHK. I mean his clothes did become black and he is or was the hero of light. you'll probaly flame me after this but the twilight theory has no link with kingdom hearts 1 and there no evedence of it being really part of kh2 ( exepte ansem's report which you might taken it too much for granted). and if the light dakness and twilight keyblde master was true, Why the hell didn't riku get a keyblade since you guys say his the hero of darkness. He had to fight for soras keyblade of light. all in all this is just too confusing.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
this theory doesnt make much sense. how can BHK be part of sora. think of it like this (someone aid this before. it hink it was KL).

BHK cannot be part of sora since it is clear that sora has his own body and heart. BHK has to have his own body and heart since you cant wield a keyblade if you dont have a heart. so if they WERE both part of the same whole it wouldnt make sense. you cant fuse two bodies and two hearts together. it just wouldnt work out. there would end up to be and extra heart if the bodies fuse...I think BHK has his own heart and memories and isnt part of sora

and BHK also cant be a shell since he (once again) wields a keyblade and shells cant. so this whole theory of sora and BHK being part of a whole jus doesnt make snese. and if it does turn out like that..that would be a really wierd story line....

AHeartless

MochaCat, you CAN fuse two bodies and hearts! You can fuse with Goofy and Donald for sometime. Or are they just somekind of upgrade-chips to Sora? ;/

And anyways, when you fuse, two becomes one. When you get back to normal, one becomes two again.

Edmpunk

what the heck!? when the heck did the unknown at the beginning of CoM become Kairi!??? There is no way that is kairi....why would anyone think that?

KhRiku1337

everybody here's a newflash: it has no use of creating theories or arguing about light, dark and twilight!! its not that i am saying your wrong but you can argue about this for a really long f*cking time and you still wont have learned something new! what we all need is new INFO!!!!

DarkestSora

DJ GEU:Glowing Eyed Unknown
and their is 3 sides
Light:Sora
Twilight:BHK
Dark:I think it's Riku b/c he is also a keyblader remember that or it can be Mickey too b/c he was sealed in the door with heartless and remember he also has keyblade

Oracle

Heres my theory:

According to Ansem, when a heart is taken from a being, everything (heart soul and shell) are cast off and they are now in three parts. Heart Soul and Shell. The Heart represents light, Shell represents Darkness and the Soul represents Twilight. Sora took his own heart to release Kairi's. He was turned into a heartless, and his shell was restored by Kairi, but by no means did she recover his Heart and Soul. He's just a heart that has a form.

As far as who is the heart/soul/shell...
Heart: BHK (Axel called Sora a Nobody... So he can't be the shell)
Soul: Axel (Thats what I believe for now. What he said during your second confrontation with him is bugging me...)
Shell: Sora (I could be wrong about only shells being nobodies... I'm not sure but its what I believe at the moment)

Turgon_67

I agree w/ MochaCat. She brings up the point that everyone seems to be ignoring/have forgotten:shells can't wield keyblades.

EDIT:She sry.

Last edited:

KeybladeKid1127

Riku-Keyblade said:
Okay first of all the Unknown at the beginning of CoM is Marluxia as stated in the D-Report under 'Marluxia'. Second of All that is the lamest idea every. First of all how would he have split into 3 forms? Its not LoZ:Four Swords people. The only way there is another you is if thast person is a shell which means that you lost your heart to darkness where you lose your body and soul and they become a shell if you get your body back the shell is terminated. So that theory doesnt work. I would prove why it doesnt work a bit more but im not very good at this kinda stuff. AHeartless how is it Kairi?
Oh where is KS and KL?

I agree with Riku-Keyblade

thecloser

how could it be that when sora turned into a heartles he became a shel and bhk and axel are the other part s of sora because if that is true the couldn't exist before sora lost his heart and axel and bhk don't look that young i think since thera are 4 worlds there are 4 versions of everyone but not that when jou lose your heart you become a shell etc etc etc

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*a dark cloud appears and red lightning strikes and a mysterious being appears*

I should have posted something about this yesterday. Which would have cleared some stuff but my early birthday present prevented me. Anyway:

Everyone does NOT have 3 sides. ALL Shells are Twilight. Hearts can be Light, Dark, or Twilight.

In Ansem Reports, the only way you can have another you existing somewhere else is if you plunge into Darkness, you become a Heartless and your shell is running around out there. Or in Ansem's case, he's still a heart not a heartless and his shell is running around.

Twilight is niether darkness or light, and by inbetween they mean not a fusion of the dark and the light, but something new that uses a different power. Twilight is not both Dark and Light, it is something new altogether. Also by 'completed', the EM must have meant something along the lines of he has not discovered the true powers of the Keyblade, or his own true power, or something like that. To be twilight is not to be completed, it is to be something that is not Darkness or Light.

Agreed, Twilight was proven to be the 3rd Force. NEITHER light NOR Darkness. Twilight is indeed in-between but its not really a mix. Twilight is either Darkness turning into Light (Dawn) or Light turning into Darkness (Dusk). But this is kinda screwed up with the shells. They STAY in-between. If you pick it eventually you'll end up becoming Light or Darkness depending on what you pick: Dusk or Dawn.

MochaCat, you CAN fuse two bodies and hearts! You can fuse with Goofy and Donald for sometime. Or are they just somekind of upgrade-chips to Sora? ;/

I think it's more like you're fusing with their power. They turn into a power source and you absorb them and such and become stronger. Do you get what I'm saying? Well that's what I think.

i would rather say 4 soras 1 for every world that would make more sense

You have a point. It would make A LOT more sense then there being just 3.

According to Ansem, when a heart is taken from a being, everything (heart soul and shell) are cast off and they are now in three parts. Heart Soul and Shell. The Heart represents light, Shell represents Darkness and the Soul represents Twilight. Sora took his own heart to release Kairi's. He was turned into a heartless, and his shell was restored by Kairi, but by no means did she recover his Heart and Soul. He's just a heart that has a form.

Soul: Axel (Thats what I believe for now. What he said during your second confrontation with him is bugging me...)
Shell: Sora (I could be wrong about only shells being nobodies... I'm not sure but its what I believe at the moment)

No, according to Ansem the Heart cast of the Body and Soul and BOTH the body and soul become the shell. The Heart does NOT represent Light, the Shell does NOT represent Darkness, and the soul does NOT represent twilight.

The Heart can be Darkness, Light, or Twilight. The Shell which is the body AND soul of people are Twilight.

And another thing, your theory is screwed up:

Sora took his own heart to release Kairi's. He was turned into a heartless, and his shell was restored by Kairi, but by no means did she recover his Heart and Soul. He's just a heart that has a form.

According to this part of your theory you claim Sora is just a SHELL but then you say he is just a HEART.

But it doesn't matter thats all wrong. Heartless are the Hearts of people that were plunged into Darkness. And you can't wield a keyblade without a Heart. The shell is what makes you visible and have a form. Sora has a body, soul, and heart.

And your theory is screwed up some more:

Sora has a heart. CoM, KH2, and KH1 proved this. Vexen got the Twilight Town from the other side of Sora's heart in CoM. And he wields the keyblade so he has a heart. And he also has a physical form so Sora has a body and soul.

Axel is a SHELL. CoM proved this, all the members of the Org. are shells. They all are nobodies and Twilight.

And where is your proof that Axel called Sora a nobody? I have the script to CoM and I have seen nothing that says Axel called Sora a nobody. They all have shells. They all have souls. And the BHK and Sora have hearts. Axel doesn't have one because he is just a shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back