• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
The Two Tin Pin Masters! Sora and Riku!

"I don't need a Pin...My friend are my power!"
*pin heals and transforms into a new friendship pin*
*Neku can't even figure out how a pin can transform*

"How can I face everybody! I lost the Tin Pin tournament!"
"Aw, Riku, you've been hanging out at Shadow Ramen too long. You gotta be positive!"

"There's more than tin pin and hate...there's getting Shio Ramen at Ramen Don, and friendship...Don't you remember?"
"No...I don't..."
*Xemnas storms off*

"Wait! I've got it! I just need to focus on the light of my life. My beacon of hope! Yes... That'll pull me right out of this funk! Why? Because that light is... a trick of fate? A microcosm of my world? The meaning of life? It's my PURPOSE! TIN PIN SLAMMER IS MY PURPOSE! I will be the greatest slammer that ever lived!"

You, my friend, are hilarious! I REALLY hope they have some reference to the Slamaurai or Crayon Warriors (I mean Kindred Spirits) in 3D. LOL. I wonder what colors Sora and Riku would be.

Slam On, Tin Pin Slammer players. Slam on.

Also, the whole, "I'll protect Rhyme this time," really makes it seem like they're the TWEWY cast after the game. Especially since they want to go back to their own world.

I definitely now think that Nomura was hinting at a sequel when he said, "There might be something in the works," or whatever.

All of this is making Shanna very, very happy.

Though I wonder why Beat is with "Prissy", as he affectionately calls Josh. LOL. Joshua's going to be insulting Beat all the time without him realizing it. They're odd Partners (I'm going to guess they're Partners for now).

And seriously, where are Shiki and Rhyme? It seems both girls got seperated from the rest. I wonder what that means. Well, we'll find out soon enough. I imagine they're in the game somewhere. Maybe we'll see them at Jump Festa.

Last edited:

MisuzuKamio

Well...this is certainly an interesting revelation.

Personally, my theory on the dream worlds were that they were all in some senses "suspended animation" which is why they are considered to be "dreaming" and that part of the purpose of going to these worlds was finding a way to restore them back into reality. (That's sort of how I wrapped my mind around Traverse Town anyway: a world that existed, but shouldn't technically "exist" anymore. Anyone who lived there should have gone back to their home worlds and if there even still is any land of Traverse Town left in reality it would be absolutely abandoned.)

If worlds like that are ones that are dreaming, then I thought "Hmm, well... Traverse Town as mentioned above, the world has a heart but it has no function, so it's sleeping. Pinocchio's world was always kind of mentioned around but it seemed like it never really existed anywhere until now...."
But now my theory seems to have totally been blown up by Three Musketeers. What, are there going to be two Disney castles now? Ugh...

I guess these "dream" worlds really are just weird dreams. Going to be interesting to see how it connects up to reality.

All I know for sure is from what I read on the earlier scans, the characters in these dream worlds have no memories that tie them to their real world counterparts. So, that means that Three Musketeer Donald, Goofy and Mickey shouldn't know Sora or Riku.

Gah, I'm just confusing myself. >_<

This is going to be an interesting game, for sure.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So now that we see Joshua and Beat (something looks odd about Beat to me), we just need to see Shiki (who may very well be with Rhyme)...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
dont know if anyone saw this yet- it was posted on kh13's site

KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - 201112152040000

joshua looks weird in 3d xD
Beat looks fantastic in 3D, but yeah Joshua looks weird. o_O It's his hair; the hair frames his face very oddly.

I hope Shiki will make an appearance since the rest of the gang is there. <3 Maybe even Rhyme? But maybe that's hoping for too much.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think we knew Shiki was in long before we knew Beat and Josh were, Taocha.

And considering that Beat's saying "This time I'll save Rhyme," I think there's a pretty good chance that Rhyme will appear. Whether it's Noise!Rhyme or normal human Rhyme is yet to be seen.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think we knew Shiki was in long before we knew Beat and Josh were, Taocha.

And considering that Beat's saying "This time I'll save Rhyme," I think there's a pretty good chance that Rhyme will appear. Whether it's Noise!Rhyme or normal human Rhyme is yet to be seen.

I knew she was referenced by Neku but I didn't know she was officially confirmed for an appearance. I've been too busy working to be able to keep up 100% with the news. Was she officially confirmed?

I hope it's human Rhyme. <3 It would make up for a lack of her in TWEWY.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said her name in an interview also citing "the others" so it was pretty much a confirmation.

Yayyyyy. <3 Thanks Ethy!
I've barely been keeping up with any of the news recently. I can't wait to see her 3D render and I hope she has a fairly good amount of screen time.

ismo

I just had a thought, if the worlds in 3DS are before the worlds fell to darkness(ish) then could an unexpected Land of Departure appear? If Traverse Town was brought back then so could this.

Etherealin

Do you think we'll get a release date for Europe or Japan at Jump Festa?

Joshua and Beat 8D
If I had any doubts about buying a 3DS, they're gone now.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I can't even describe how excited I am to see all of the TWEWY characters in KH3D. There will be a 100% chance of me purchasing a 3DS in the months to come. :D

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I just had a thought, if the worlds in 3DS are before the worlds fell to darkness(ish) then could an unexpected Land of Departure appear? If Traverse Town was brought back then so could this.

How about Yen Sid inserting that world in the dreams so Sora and Riku would better understand their current situation? They get the Key of Sleep and important plot details at the same time.

raycat27_2003

Awards
And in the immortal words of the announcer from Major League: "Just a bit outside....."

So, Ear Bunny. I want a tiger Dream Eater. And I will have them in the same party. I will recolor the bunny into reds and the tiger into greens. And I will call then Tiger & Bunny.
So much win right here!!

Do you think we'll get a release date for Europe or Japan at Jump Festa?
And for America too. I hope so.

Oh that Musketeer video. It's too bad we don't get over the top musical numbers like that which appear out of nowhere and serve no purpose. I think they're pretty good and Disney does a good job with them.

Also something like this could happen:
Sora: "Hey Mickey do have to sing in order to join the Musketeers?"
Mickey: "Ya sure do Sora. But gosh, I'm not a very good singer. That's why I can't join."
Sora: *Flashback of Atlantica* "Well I guess I'm a shoe-in then hehe."
Mickey: "What was that Sora?"
Sora: "Oh nothing Mickey...nothing at all." *Whistles while walking away*

I Lol'd at this.

Yeah i'm starting to think Mysterious Figure is going to be in KH3D now.

Riku: Well we've reached the edge of the Realm of Sleep

Sora: So what happens now?

*Mysterious Figure pops out of a dark corridor in the sky with his blades*

Mysterious Figure: Suprise Mother F@ckers!!!! It's trolling time!!

Sora and Riku: O.O So which form of Xehanort are you?

Mysterious Figure: What?

Sora: You are a form of Xehanort, right? By this point we expect Xehanort to be behind every adventure we get ourselves into. So which form of Xehanort are you?

Mysterious Figure: ....uh I don't know who this Xehanort is but my name is Steve....
And I almost died laughing at this.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I guess what we'll see in this new world, is more of the trouble Pete has caused.

Since in BBS, Minnie said that she's put up with quite a lot of what Pete has done....before banishing him of course.
So it's good for this world to be here then, because I didn't think it right that he was banished just for trying to win the Million Dreams Festival, and not caring about the people's votes.

(Now I go to watch The Three Musketeers.......)

Number Zero

How about Yen Sid inserting that world in the dreams so Sora and Riku would better understand their current situation? They get the Key of Sleep and important plot details at the same time.

My thoughts exactly.

Nomura did say questions about KHIII would be answered in this game. And I've been thinking of a thousand different ways Yen Sid could approach Riku and Sora about TAV and Xehanort. Instead of that, why not learn about them somehow in the Realm of Sleep?

Beat looks fantastic in 3D, but yeah Joshua looks weird. o_O It's his hair; the hair frames his face very oddly.

When you actually compare a picture of Joshua from TWEWY with this one, it's spot on. I think the lighting makes it seem odd, plus the fact that it looks like he's got the paper-cut out face... Oh dear lord. Paper Cut Out Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back