• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

Can you jsut show a pic, and why would Kairi be in a suit of armor?1!

Edit: One of tem could be the same person

Last edited:

Oblivion115

Heres is just a quick question 4 those of you who think the knights are Sora Riku and kairi, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY BE DREESED UP LIKE THAT?!
if any1 there is soa it would be the person you see walking away near the end

4AD

That one in the middle looks a lot like Sauron from The Lord of the Rings movies. If there is a Kingdom Hearts 3, it will most likely go beyond Disney and Square-Enix. It will be great if they include a Lord of the Rings and similar worlds.

Sanctuary Keeper

4AD said:
That one in the middle looks a lot like Sauron from The Lord of the Rings movies. If there is a Kingdom Hearts 3, it will most likely go beyond Disney and Square-Enix. It will be great if they include a Lord of the Rings and similar worlds.
Why, that'd make it less KHish

Twilight_Kid

look at the size of them though, its might not be like KH2 where it happened like 1 year later or something. it could be several more years and they are wearing the armour. no idea why, but there might be a reason. Or it could be like that prequel idea, and that happened a long time ago before Sora and all that. of course i think that would suck because I still want to see the original characters of the game continue their story...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
How is that a prequel?

They are holding the KeyBlades the Sora, Riku and Mickey have at the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

xbindedmemoriesx

OKay, none of the knights are roxas.
im sick of people saying that, it just annoys me.
and we never know, it could turn out to be a prequel whether you want it to or not, because its nomura's choice.
How is that a prequel?

They are holding the KeyBlades the Sora, Riku and Mickey have at the end of Kingdom Hearts II
um...just because sora, riku, and mickey have the keyblades doesnt mean that the keyblades cant be old...

asiarules

Bronze Member
Dude mickey have to be in it ok he is like the leader of all Disney characters.He was the first Disney character they canot banish him into the darkness he better be in the 3rd one.

CloudX159

unless the mouse grows to the size of 6ft then he might be a knight :D
doubt it though...highly...i guess the millions of keyblades are the blades from the past keyblade wielders...keyblades from the histroy of forever? and they still have cross roads?!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Roxas said:
I really hope they're new characters.

But then it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts anymore! I think one is Sora because one of them is holding the first keyblade that he ever gets, and then one is Riku because one of them is holding the souleater and then one could be Kairi since one of the uniforms looked kinda girlish.

Final-

i think 2 outa the three knights are girls(exclude the shadow guy)
they are definilely new chars imo
and the knights are probably called chasers

just my theories

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
yup, very lady like.
itsa prequel in my opinion, the war before KH happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back