• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Brand-New Interviews with Nomura and Team!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Little late to post. But good thing you posted this because some people didn't know about it when i was posting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When the battle images were shown to the public, there was a new enemy that wasn't a Heartless or a Nobody. What is it?
Nomura: It is neither a Heartless or a Nobody, this is a new type of enemy. Because the existence of these creatures came before Heartless and Nobodies, a starting point needs to be imagined, and it became a wild concept.
Yasushi: Basically it becomes wild. However, its moves are fast!

Does anyone have any pictures of the new enemy? I haven't seen it yet.
Well now we know that it isn't Namine who is the 14 Organization member. Well thanks Oathy for translating this, I haven't seen this yet so It helped me out.

A

Audo

When the battle images were shown to the public, there was a new enemy that wasn't a Heartless or a Nobody. What is it?
Nomura: It is neither a Heartless or a Nobody, this is a new type of enemy. Because the existence of these creatures came before Heartless and Nobodies, a starting point needs to be imagined, and it became a wild concept.
Yasushi: Basically it becomes wild. However, its moves are fast!

Does anyone have any pictures of the new enemy? I haven't seen it yet.
Well now we know that it isn't Namine who is the 14 Organization member. Well thanks Oathy for translating this, I haven't seen this yet so It helped me out.
It's in one of the older screens ofTerra at the Cinderella world.
070928khpsp05.jpg

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
From the sound of it, it seems like we're going to get to play as Aqua. Yay!!!!

lordaniel

I HATE THAT THEY SPLIT THE STORY LINE OF KINGDOM HEARTS TO PSP DS AND PHONS WHAT THEY THINK THAT KID BUY HIMSELF PSP DS AND A NEW PHONE JUST FOR THE NEW GAMES AND WHEN KINGDOM HEARTS WILL RELESED MABY THEY WILL SPLIT HIM FOR THE WII AND PS3.!!!:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Niiiicely done,thanks for the hard work,I appreciate that =)
These interviews just keep getting me excited,can't wait especially for 358/2 Days :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I appreciate your hard work, Oathy. Thanks. Anyways...

Does BBS take place before the first Kingdom Hearts game?
Nomura: Yes. However, it doesn't start immediately before Kingdom Hearts.

Theory time: Terra's scenario has an FFX-ish intro with Terra, years later, moping and angsting over Ven and Aqua and, begins telling the events of BBS from his POV. And when he's done, battle with Sora in KH2FM. Yeah, just a random thought, <.<.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Woo! This is awesome. BBS sounds even more awesome. 358/2 sounds a lot better now[not that I didn't want it before] and Coded sounds like it might just be more important than we think.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

man, its always info coming in small bits, and allot of what we know already..i guess any other major explanations will have to wait a few months

GateOfAvalon

every piece of info comes so slow, but all of it is very important. i wish the KH games would come out already... takkkiiinnnnnggg foooreeeevvvveeeerrrr

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I HATE THAT THEY SPLIT THE STORY LINE OF KINGDOM HEARTS TO PSP DS AND PHONS WHAT THEY THINK THAT KID BUY HIMSELF PSP DS AND A NEW PHONE JUST FOR THE NEW GAMES AND WHEN KINGDOM HEARTS WILL RELESED MABY THEY WILL SPLIT HIM FOR THE WII AND PS3.!!!:angry:

Don't worry I feel your pain. I know someone else already said it but I'm asking for a PSP for Christmas. I already have a DS.:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back