• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu

In your worst nightmares..."are you there?"
Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED.

Hmmmm, It would be interesting to see a link and a site that has that name, but I'm sure he just wanted attention by everyone and he got it. Who cares... I guess I wont be mad, but gosh is he stupid it doesn't take 2 minutes to load up a picture. (dumb)

Cloudisawesum1

id post all the cusswords that describe u............but those r 2 good 4 u.........WUT NAME DESCRIBES THIS LIAR????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anza

My god are you people stupid.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=13481

I knew the people at this forum where stupid, because I've seen your posts and when people come from KHI to KHU they always start out stupid, but my god are you all just that dence or are you just seriously stupid?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH U JUST STARTED WAR WITH KHinsider!!!!!!!!!!WHOS WITH ME?????(this is goin to be funy)

Vicodin

relative power

Your a lieing , go burn in hell where Lucifer will torture you for all eternity. You lieing son of a bitch, mother er, asshole.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com

This is will be teh ultimate fun. =D

Sir, you are under violation of "Noob mind poisoning" and must be punished thoroughly. I have here with me the masses of KHI and all of use KH-loving fans who really don't care if'n ya think ya pwned us on the net! So your punishment:

Death and humiliation by the members!! And the fearsome machine gun.

*shoots machine gun willingly at kb14 and chews on toothpick* Ya naughty scoundrel!!

Cloudisawesum1

KILL KILL KILL KIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*fires nuclear bomb*!!!!!!!!!NOW EVERY1 WILL DIE CUZ OF U U LIEING SON OF A BI***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back