• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thread for idea dumping and applying for Collabs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
What would you like to see in the upcoming months?

Got a list?
A fusion?
Concept for a Collab? Post your list.

My list starts here

Darkwatch (reboot from 2009)
We Have Awakened (Canon AU attuned to DmC: Devil May Cry)
Power (working title, Historical Soul Eater RP)
Naruto: Euphoric Times (working title, WIP collab with S/\|T0)
Grafight (video game interface RP + social life)
The Cul-De-Sac (probably not gonna risk doing this again a 4th time, but its on the list)
Remnants of our Time (Samurai 7 inspired RP infused with Solar's concept of futuristic Japan and Samurai Jack)

Eh, I think thats all I got for the moment. I'd at least like to do one of these beyond Darkwatch which I plan on rebooting for the Summer.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I'm so down for a redux of Darkwatch.

Grafight would be maaaad dope. It could be kinda like a .Hack/ SAO kinda deal.

My third choice is split between We Have Awakened and Remnants. But either or is dopeeee

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Remnants of our time sounds the most interesting to me from your list, followed by We Have Awakened =3.

As for my list, it isn't much but with a good enough polish one might shine ;3 :

1. A Final Fantasy 8 Roleplay taking place 200 years after the events of the original game.
2. An AU Kingdom Hearts Roleplay with a fresh and new direction. Different Adventure.
3. A Roleplay borrowing from the elements of 'Agni's Philosophy' Technical Demo.
4. An original adventure RP a la quest of the heroes style. Not heading in the typical direction though, nope!

This isn't a definitive list, and might easily see a new addition or a merge of one with the other, but it is something to work with nonetheless =).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
1 - A roleplay that doesn't die.

That's my RP bucket list.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I've a few "big projects" I definitely plan (or hope to) to launch at least within the year now that I finally got R.E.M. started:

• Nightfall - The Lich (massive steampunk fantasy epic, WIP collab with Ordeith)
  • Hark! The Harold Angels Sing ("pre-"apocalyptic mecha roleplay)
  • Project T.I.T.A.N. ("super" human roleplay)

Along with a couple other projects:

• Kami Roleplay (title pending, collab with Superb)
  • Without a Hero (Legend of Zelda roleplay set during the seven year gap in Ocarina of Time)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Remember those close knit groups we used to complain about?
They're the ones completing these things, lol.

Also I plan to see REM through til the end Omni.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
^^^ahahaha

Anyway, Omni I plan on sticking around for REM as well. I'm liking it alot so far.

I would like to see what Project T.I.T.A.N. has to offer. It sounds a lot like an idea I have.

Anywhooo here's an idea i have.

Untitled Scott Pilgrim themed RP (basically, this will take place in the universe of Scott Pilgrim, but not having anything to do with Scott. I'm thinking maybe some characters live in the same place and go up against evil landlords or something? I just want to see if anyone would even be interested in a SP RP.)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Resonating of Souls(WIP title; Soul Eater+Bleach crossover)
Assassin Heart/Kingdom Creed(WIP Title; Assassin's Creed-inspired Kingdom Hearts RP)
Naruto: White Order(something in early brainstorming stages)
Battle Of Wract (My baby. I will always have the idea of bringing this back.)

Argenteus

I'd be down for either the LoZ RP. But might the Imprisoning War not be a better era for an RP? An RP set in that era has occurred to me before, as we've never seen it in game and know little of it besides what we know from ALttP and Hyrule Historia.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The reason I'm drawn more toward the time gap in OoT is because I feel it offers more of a survival feeling--as a small group of Hylian soldiers in the last year of the war, greatly outnumbered by Ganondorf's armies, fighting the odds to save their kingdom-- in a story we already know to end in defeat.

Argenteus

I still think the end of the imprisoning war would be better. Besides, wouldn't an RP where we can actually succeed be better than one where we know we'll fail? Besides this, the imprisoning war is on a huge scale. Whatever we did, it'd have a very epic feel to it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not necessarily, especially for a story that hendges on character growth. Think about it, they're fighting a losing war for a kingdom whose princess has vanished and a king foolish enough to allow the enemy into his trust. We know they lose the war, making their valiant effort all the more tragic.

Argenteus

I'll admit that it does have a certain appeal as an RP, but I've never been much for tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back