• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on the "leak" that was posted on reddit a couple of days ago?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I dont quite get the part about seeing the Jungle Book in a cutscene in Merlin's library. Was the implication that the world took place in a novel like 100 Acre Woods?

Sdog

Awards
I dont quite get the part about seeing the Jungle Book in a cutscene in Merlin's library. Was the implication that the world took place in a novel like 100 Acre Woods?

That's what I've gathered from it, yes. Guessing to give off an "ooooo" moment of sorts.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That's what I've gathered from it, yes. Guessing to give off an "ooooo" moment of sorts.

That was probably in reference to the opening style for the film. I don't mind the idea but I don't see Jungle Book as a minigame world. Unlike 100 Acre Woods there is still visible threats and dangerous enemies like Shere Khan.

kingsoraful

Awards
That was probably in reference to the opening style for the film. I don't mind the idea but I don't see Jungle Book as a minigame world. Unlike 100 Acre Woods there is still visible threats and dangerous enemies like Shere Khan.

Excuse me! You don't think a Heffalump is considered dangerous!?

horto12485

Awards
cool fanfiction, dude! I've got one, I'm kind of a new writer but I hope you guys like my cool KH3 fanfiction! :^)

Guys, you'll know when the trailer drops on Saturday at 1:30 PM EST, but the next trailer is a 16 minute trailer that will reveal multiple worlds and characters. They are as follows;

WORLDS:
Up
Pocahontas
Tron (With a focus on TRON battling Rinzler, they are different in this scenario and Rinzler represents Tron's darkness)

CHARACTERS:
Cloud (playable)
Leon
Zidane
Kefka
Crono
King Arthur
Oswald

At the end of the trailer, Sora seems to be norted and standing next to Xehanort and company, but then he suddenly turns and strikes Xehanort with an ethereal sort of Keyblade.

alright guys hope you thought this fanfiction was cute, stay tuned for (not) more!

Lol that would be Weird if we we're to have a 16 Minute Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Multiple Worlds and Playable Characters.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora has to crack open the Disney Vault (hidden inside the Door to Darkness) and defeat the ghost of racist's past.

Hey, don’t knock the Jack-Jack summon. Him and Bing Bong have been my most anticipated potential summons :(

Bing Bong is an absolutely fantastic idea. Sora could ride on his rainbow-wagon-thing and mow over heartless.

That_one_Sora

Awards
Sora has to crack open the Disney Vault (hidden inside the Door to Darkness) and defeat the ghost of racist's past.

Bing Bong is an absolutely fantastic idea. Sora could ride on his rainbow-wagon-thing and mow over heartless.
You mean Song of the South?

redcrown

Awards
Agrabah appearing again is the equivalent of the Piranha Plant being revealed in Smash, so I believe it.

You mind if I make this my signature? It's one of the best posts here I've seen in awhile.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Agrabah appearing again is the equivalent of the Piranha Plant being revealed in Smash, so I believe it.

I'd think POTC to be more comparable to Piranha Plant. I never wanted to return to Pirates, but it immediately sold me with unexpected appeal. Same as Piranha Plant

Laurel

Awards
It would be pretty cool if we got to catch all 625 experiments. Finding the Dalmatians in KH1 was one of my fav extra things to do in the game. But yeah, the leaks just sound like a list of hopes instead of legitimate so not buying into it. Though it would be funny if some of those things become true.

Megavoltage

Awards
It would be pretty cool if we got to catch all 625 experiments.
Catching experiments for Grand Councilwoman would be pretty cool. I liked the Experiment 221 boss battle in Birth by Sleep, I’m hoping more will eventually be fought. Defeat them so they revert back into pill form, gotta catch em all.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Catching experiments for Grand Councilwoman would be pretty cool. I liked the Experiment 221 boss battle in Birth by Sleep, I’m hoping more will eventually be fought. Defeat them so they revert back into pill form, gotta catch em all.

of course there must be some form of remuneration for catch a certain number of experiments. like special weapons, synthesis materials or items you can't get anywhere else in the game.

DarkFairy

While the leak is most likely fake, I think the worlds are spot on. I also hope the thing with the experiments would turn up to be true. Let's see what todays xbox x018 and jumpfesta will bring :)

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'll take this information with a grain of salt. Some of it might be true (e.g. the remaining worlds (Disney and Original), 625 Experiments, secret Disney Bosses, Baymax summon), others could be fake (e.g. Nomura secret boss, Characters in other Disney worlds and original worlds, a few summon). Though I definitely would like to see more elements of Lilo & Stitch in Kingdom Hearts III, especially with the experiment hunting.

Until we get a new trailer at X018 event and more info at the Jump Festa event. I'd rather play it safe on top of that the purpose for the Summon links is that they are individuals that Sora has a close connection/bond to them throughout his journey so I'd question about Jack-Jack's inclusion as a summon link unless if he was added in when the game was in development much like how Chicken Little was included as a summon back in KH2 just mere weeks before the game came out.

I'd think POTC to be more comparable to Piranha Plant. I never wanted to return to Pirates, but it immediately sold me with unexpected appeal. Same as Piranha Plant
Am I the only one who expected PotC to return in KH3?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back