• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

thoughts on R/R in 358/2 days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sacred_wolf

i think that there will be one because we know that riku fights the 14th and then sees her face but why would they show that if the game is about roxas and his time with the orginization?

also there is a scan that shows mickey in the forest seeing a man in an orginization coat and taking out his keyblade, i think that the man is riku in xehanorts heartless form and thats why mickey takes out his keyblade. this could be where riku makes mickey promise not to tell sora about him and how he looks.

we still don't know how riku turned into xehanorts heartless or got his way to dawn either so a R/R in 358 seems right.

any thoughts on this???

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
RK once suggested that the '/2' could refer to Riku's side of the story taking place at the same time. It's plausible to say the least.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Take it as a clever marketing ploy. It adds additional mystery to the Organization, and compels us to ponder why the 14th was not present (or mentioned for that matter) in Kingdom Hearts II. A traditional story of Roxas will only maintain our enthusiasm for so long. Therefore, Square leaves us baffled and to satiate our quest for knowledge of the KH Universe, they know we will purchase it.

we still don't know how riku turned into xehanorts heartless or got his way to dawn either so a R/R in 358 seems right.

On the contrary, we most certainly do know how he took upon Xehanort's appearance. Way to Dawn was thought to be gained when Riku reverted to his original self, but this remains to be seen.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
It would be nice but I'm not sure. And um...Riku gets the new look AFTER he fights Roxas. So, I doubt that'll be in 2/R (what I'm calling Reverse/Rebirth for this).

Oh and Riku's in it because you're probably gonna face him last and the 14th is part of the story. So Riku has a pretty good reason for being in it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
wait how did riku take up xehanorts form? i never knew.

It all has to do with events that took place in KH:COM. At the end, Riku chooses to embrace the darkness from within rather than have Naminè lock it inside. Afterwords, though, the darkness is supposedly still there and he can choose whether or not to let it take over which gives him additional strength. He refuses at first because it would change his physical form, but he had no choice against Roxas so he had to resort to it.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
wait how did riku take up xehanorts form? i never knew.

Before I endeavor to answer this question in full detail, I'll ask you two things.

1. Have you completed Chain of Memories
2. Do you know of the extra events in KH2: FM+

Long Story short:

Riku submits to the darkness in his heart (keep in mind, Xehanort still lingered within the depths of his heart) and uses it in order to defeat Roxas. Upon using it, the transformation occured.

sacred_wolf

yes i have finished kh:com and i know the extras in kh2fm+ but i just never thought that riku could use the darkness in his heart to change forms wenever he wanted i thought he got the ability to do that. well thanks for clearing that up for me!

VenRoxas

I think we will play Roxas for the first half (I say half because Nomura said the story will still continue when Roxas merges with Sora) and then Riku the second. With Riku we learn more about Xion and her disappearence

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
1: riku looks like that becouse with the fight with roxas he couldn't defeat him so he turned to darkness and used darkness powers and becouse of that it changed his look or somthin like that

KingdomSealer

I think it could happen. Would explain some more stuff we might not have known about Riku during that time. Riku as playable would be cool too so I think its possible.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The last boss battle would be a bit awkward though. I doubt that you would play as Riku in the form of XH. And Riku inevitably loses the fight before that one. So, who knows what the deal is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back