• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts On Halloween Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I loved the platforming in Oogie Boogie's lair. I thought it was very creative and smart.

Selena

I liked the dark feel to it and I also like how Sora and co. get outfit changes whenever they go there.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I used to LOVE Halloween Town. The layout, the characters, everything about it was just excellent. But I've been to it so many times, I hate it to the core now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i loved it when i first sence it, since its one of my fav movies but after being in every game im a bit tired of it :/

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love the place but in the first game it's verry annoying to fall and restart either at boogies town or before in the water if your unlucky.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm done with it. It was pretty decent in KH1, but KH2 was pushing it. The Experiment served as proof of the lack of plot left to be explored in that world.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm with Raz on this one. As much as I enjoyed the SoRiku bit about Riku getting Sora not to believe in Santa, that world was all around lackluster as far as any proper importance goes. KH2 overall wasn't all that, and this world lacked any real substance imo.
Hell, it was one of the more redundant worlds even in KH1, as much as I enjoyed having them ask what the hell a Heart even was.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I used to LOVE Halloween Town. The layout, the characters, everything about it was just excellent. But I've been to it so many times, I hate it to the core now.

lol this could go for so many worlds in KH now.
-coughAgrabahcough-
Meh, I still like Halloween Town. I don't like it as much as I did when it was in CoM or KH, but it's still a fun world.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I like it. Kind of got tired of it after 4 games with it. Nice to see BBS doesnt have it. Loved the Christmas outfits though!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved it in KH1 and KH2, plot wise, but by Days it was getting a bit weird.
*something bad happens* *Roxas/Sora helps* Jack: Ooh, this gives me an idea for next Halloween!
Sora: yaaay I got a gym badge

Repetitive, much? Also, I wish the stuff the doc was saying about Memory in KH1 was actually re-used in some of the later plots regarding Nobodies and stuff.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah... seeing Sora spazz over Santa with those cute little fangs made everything good with the world~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back