• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Thoughts on Dark Road (NO SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
At lv19, my xenahirt can manually infinite grind 2 star Agrabah (after about 25 mins I had 4k BP, not too bad), but can't auto grind due to never using potions. Big yikes, SQEX.

zander1995

Awards
At lv19, my xenahirt can manually infinite grind 2 star Agrabah (after about 25 mins I had 4k BP, not too bad), but can't auto grind due to never using potions. Big yikes, SQEX.
Not really an oversight. Potions don't heal very much, which is why the game has it at lowest priority when it comes to auto card playing. Queen Minnie cure is pretty much required to do any sort of auto grinding.

Unrelated, but I've also noticed that certain card combinations will just straight up break the auto card playing. If you have cards that are never set to be prioritized, like Protect/Potion/Attack Boost/Magic Boost, and if the only other cards are plain attack cards without any attack doubles/attack triples, the game will just stop unless you manually select your moves.

Cumguardian69

Awards
It's not that it's an "oversight", more so that auto battle doesn't necessarily translate to "the most efficient way to grind". As we discussed, auto battle doesn't field Protect/Potion/boosts, which means in situations where it would be advantageous to tank a hit with a potion (say, when Cure isn't in the current available loadout),auto battle will result in a death when it wasn't absolutely required.

And believe me, those wizards/gargoyles/spear-heartless can hit like a truck.

Back