• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on a Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Death

Your #1 Bruh
So I beat the game last night and as much as I loved the game ( especially the end game like phew that was everything I wanted) it felt like it was missing something. Seeing as Nomura isn't against DLC and said he would do it in one deep package I'm assuming it'll be in a Final mix type Version. So if that was to come this is what I think should be included or at least addressed.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s happening even though Nomura said it isn’t. There is just a distinct lack of certain content in this game that was plentiful in the past or added in a FM. When I say that, I mean stuff like more Link summons, more Attraction Flow, more non-Disney Keyblades.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm somewhat hopeful when it comes to possible additional story content, either through additional cutscenes or even possible extra playable segments ala what either BBS Final Mix or 0.2 did.

Not to forget there is also
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I certainly hope peoples suspicions surrounding DLC are true and we get something substantial to expand the game. I'm personally doubtful about the idea, but if it does happen, it could really improve the overall experience. Certain things were left off screen, not given enough focus, or just had poor pacing in general. The proper extensions/expansions could remedy a lot of the game's issues, but I do wish the game felt more complete and satisfying at launch.

D

Deleted member 36435

it's 2019 we can just use the internet to deliver new content

Noivern

Awards
I'm somewhat hopeful when it comes to possible additional story content, either through additional cutscenes or even possible extra playable segments ala what either BBS Final Mix or 0.2 did.

Not to forget there is also
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This.

For a Final Mix, besides the very obvious new secret super boss and a new secret ending (or expansion on the one we got), I want:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sdog

Awards
If we are to get anything it'd be small little gameplay appetizers, a la secret bosses, keyblades, and maybe attractions/link that weren't ready in time. Maybe some extra cutscenes that could flesh out the climax a bit more. With how successful this game is shaping up to be I'm sure both Disney and Square would rather them focus on the next console game. If we're lucky we'll get a side mission or two with how Riku and Mickey got the Keyblade upgrades though I'm guessing Yen Sid was like "Yo here".

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nerdman3000

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

agreed about the 0.2 stuff, it was pretty lame having aqua fight for only one battle. (same with riku, if you already make him playable so add more to it..)

Nerdman3000

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm fairly confident that the Royal Pack they released for FFXV was them testing the waters for how something like Final Mix DLC would work out.

While I really enjoyed the game (cleared the story yesterday, spent all day today doing postgame content), I do find myself often comparing the non-story content to KH2FM, and think that something to that effect is coming. For now, let the team rest and celebrate a job well done. They've done it for every major release (counting KHBBS as "KH0"), I don't see why they wouldn't do it now.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Riku/Mickey cutscenes at Radiant Garden are a such tease! I definitely want a Radiant Garden playable scenario with those two.

Axel92

Awards
I would like to have more insights on the Replica project (didn't like all those puppets throwed in) and some answers on whether apprentice Xehanort really lost his memories or was just pretending!
Some more explanation on who forged keyblades on the first time, we know they are man made inspired by the x-blade

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
My thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back