• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts of Reasons for 2006 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

Just post anything here why you think they will release it to 2006 so that you can let off some steam about it. To me, the delay isn't such a bad thing, the better the game will be.

Reasons why I think its not coming out when we thought? First, I think the voice acting for the game is taking time. All the actors are busy making movies. Orlando Bloom was probably busy with Elizabethtown and with Johnny Depp, is working on Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean 3(which Johnny Depp is busy with too). And thats just a small bit of all the voice actors. Also, I think there are plenty of worlds that they are hiding and busy making(the game was said to be twice longer then the original).

Legato_Blue

nomura siad he wanted to add more to the us adn european editions....so look forward to a final mix in japan... :(

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
also nomura keeps getting ideas for the game. and they want 2 make it better and probably s-e didnt let nomura do a simultanious release so its been scheduled for 2006 which is a bad strategy....arg i 4got was else i was gonna say >_<

Aurablade77

Yeah, I mean I do prefer to wait if they actually do add stuff to the US version like they did with Kingdom Hearts 1, but if they did release it during Christmas then maybe it might have affected the sales a little since it would be the Holidays. If the bigger the sales, then Nomura says he can continue Kingdom Hearts depending on how much Kingdom Hearts II sells(no worries, Kingdom Hearts II will sell big time enough for S-E to be pleased, obviously).

sorablader

well i think we can wait a little longer imagine we waited 2 years or more i think that some time more wouldnt meke any harm and it is for a good change in kh2 :) but i hope its a A+ game

DarkKeira16

I think its both good and bad.Good because,they are gonna make tha game even more better than it already is.Bad because this is gonna be year 4 that we have waited for this games release.But i dont really mind them takin longer because it is gonna be for tha best.This game is going to be tha best game in tha world.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
i thought passion was done....and that the release date for it is november or december...
and i think it is voice acting and maybe some glitches in the games....and well making it better...fixing up the "holes"...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's simple. The reason it's not coming out this year is because Square doesn't want it to steal the attention and sales away from Dragon Quest VIII and Advent Children.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
lol never thought about it that way. but it that is the case then they would release it in december and they kno that ff7 ac will sell as well. so i still think they are fixing glitches and stuff like that...

tdude_6

I hate this bull about "the longer we wait the better it'll be". Well sure but they will also destroy the fans. I for one will soon run out of patience and if the game does stay at a 2006 release date then i'm gonna lose alot of intrest. I mean how long does it take for them to do some voices. it can't be that hard. I mean this isn't a freakin movie. The animation is most likley all done so that leaves only the voice acting. It's bad news if there are so many glitches to fix

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Well it's alright that they pushed the date to 2006. Since they stil must be fixing the glitches or whatever. As long as they release it is all that matters.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
well it is hard making a game perfect with good graphics, a lot of cut scenes, a lot of characters a complex story, big world (in this case worlds), movements well that shouldnt b that hard, nomura always get new ideas, voice acting, believe it or not does take it time + the bundle disney is paying depp and them 4 the voices. S-e also has a lot of games coming up and they want 2 make it so that those games sell and kh2 doesnt take all the franchise u get me?.....

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ya, i mean they have to translate a lot. jiminy's journal, all the cutscene transcripts, the command menu, and since this game is so long, theres a lot of voice acting. althouhg voice acting is supposedly getting worked on as we speak

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Voice acting, music, and they would just want to add extra things to fill up the space. The graphics is already so cool. It may be better than FFX-2.
What we see in the trailer is gameplay and cutscene graphics so the FMVs must really rock.

Remember that there are much more characters and worlds than in KH. So I should think that it takes longer for a reason

........yeah, I 'SHOULD' think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back