• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts concerning the secret ending ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
During the secret ending as AtW speaks with aqua ..he mentions that it's been a year since he last saw sora. the last time he had actually seen him was when his heart decoder blew up at the end of KH2 and he disappeared. my guess is that upon its explosion, Atw was transported back to the realm of darkness and hes been there ever since. Seeing as how that scene takes place a year after that ..i would also surmise that "KH3" and sora's next journey will already be in motion during their conversation. Now assuming this is true? ..it would mean that Aqua has been in the realm of darkness for roughly 10 years (anyone notice how she hasnt aged a day?), and Ven still remains at Castle Oblivion in the room of awakening (as an empty shell) ..Im curious as to whether or not Terra is even apable of being saved though with both Ansem(heartless) and Xemnas have been defeated ..If apprentice Xehanort were to somehow be reborn within kingdom hearts since his heartless and nobody have faded? than i suppose he could be sperated once again into Master Xehnort and Terra? ..If sora could make his way back to castle oblivion and restore Ven, resque aqua, and find a way to seperate apprentice xehanort and thus save terra ..perhaps we will se a massive showdown with sora, riku, mickey, aqua, terra, and ven VS. Master Xehanort at the end of KH3

djares181

During the secret ending as AtW speaks with aqua ..he mentions that it's been a year since he last saw sora. the last time he had actually seen him was when his heart decoder blew up at the end of KH2 and he disappeared. my guess is that upon its explosion, Atw was transported back to the realm of darkness and hes been there ever since. Seeing as how that scene takes place a year after that ..i would also surmise that "KH3" and sora's next journey will already be in motion during their conversation. Now assuming this is true? ..it would mean that Aqua has been in the realm of darkness for roughly 10 years (anyone notice how she hasnt aged a day?), and Ven still remains at Castle Oblivion in the room of awakening (as an empty shell) ..Im curious as to whether or not Terra is even apable of being saved though with both Ansem(heartless) and Xemnas have been defeated ..If apprentice Xehanort were to somehow be reborn within kingdom hearts since his heartless and nobody have faded? than i suppose he could be sperated once again into Master Xehnort and Terra? ..If sora could make his way back to castle oblivion and restore Ven, resque aqua, and find a way to seperate apprentice xehanort and thus save terra ..perhaps we will se a massive showdown with sora, riku, mickey, aqua, terra, and ven VS. Master Xehanort at the end of KH3

Most likely. After all, the conflict originated from him. I cant see anyone else but him as the final villian.

Awards
I find this possible but unlikely.. I agree with most of this, but I believe that, as in every ending of kingdom hearts, that you, as sora, will be separated from the rest of the group, as you take on Xehanort alone, or with a select number of the group.. But yes, I find its highly possible that one or more of things you mentioned are possible.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i wonder though ..becuase terra kinda of single handedly beat MX himself at the end of the game ..??

Eternal_Sleep

you know i never actually considered that the conversation is happening during KH3(potentially) AtW says that as things are it appears the worlds are going to be swallowed by darkness. i wonder what could have happened so soon....

Awards
well perhaps somehow, when terra and xehanort are separated, he takes most of terras power, and becomes superpowerful!

Samhain

Bronze Member
i wonder though ..becuase terra kinda of single handedly beat MX himself at the end of the game ..??
i really disliked how they downed mx' power a bit. i mean maybe bring a bit of realism. if mx was beating all 3 apprentices with rarely trying how the hell can terra manage to defeat mx? a darkness power boost doesnt raise ur power THAT high. maybe im thinking of dbz too much lol but seriously. it would have been nice to see that mx knocks out terra but then again im a lover for evil villains.

djares181

i really disliked how they downed mx' power a bit. i mean maybe bring a bit of realism. if mx was beating all 3 apprentices with rarely trying how the hell can terra manage to defeat mx? a darkness power boost doesnt raise ur power THAT high. maybe im thinking of dbz too much lol but seriously. it would have been nice to see that mx knocks out terra but then again im a lover for evil villains.
Simple answer: he let terra win. He wanted his body.

Awards
Agreed. Nothing these days is truely powerful. At least not as powerful as they should be. I want a real challenge on not only the secret boss, but the final one as well. Its like in days, when you're on you "last legs" they should be going all out on you to stay alive...

Samhain

Bronze Member
Agreed. Nothing these days is truely powerful. At least not as powerful as they should be. I want a real challenge on not only the secret boss, but the final one as well. Its like in days, when you're on you "last legs" they should be going all out on you to stay alive...
lol

im guessing they didnt want mx to be super powerful since terranort is really really powerful and the guy can heal himself but i still just wonder why is mx so weak when you fight him in the videos ive watched. vanitas looks 3x as harder but mx looks weak and just stands there yet you see in the secret ending he's kicking ass?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Simple answer: he let terra win. He wanted his body.

this is what ive been thinking ..he needed a new vessel' ..a younger one that he could use to complete his goal of a new world with equal ammounts of light and darkness ..terra was the perfect hostt ..and with ven and vanitas ..his would have been able to acheive his goal ..

the only problem was that terra's heart put up a good fight when MX possessed him ..and his plans ended on the spot once terra's heart deffeated MX from within terra's own body ..

Samhain

Bronze Member
the only problem was that terra's heart put up a good fight when MX possessed him ..and his plans ended on the spot once terra's heart deffeated MX from within terra's own body ..
terra's heart defeated mx?

..hm? when did tha thappen? are you talking about when terra "locks" his heart and stabs himself with the keyblade after aqua beats terranort since that was terra controlling him at that moment to save her? either way mx didnt seem disappointed or shocked at all when terra was revealing to mx how he'll never take his heart. im sure mx just said that the plan is already growing. there's a reason why braig found xehanort and not any other apprentice but him.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
terra's heart defeated mx?

..hm? when did tha thappen? are you talking about when terra "locks" his heart and stabs himself with the keyblade after aqua beats terranort since that was terra controlling him at that moment to save her? either way mx didnt seem disappointed or shocked at all when terra was revealing to mx how he'll never take his heart. im sure mx just said that the plan is already growing. there's a reason why braig found xehanort and not any other apprentice but him.

no im talking about when terra as the lignering sentiment fights terranort ..mx possesed the darkness in terra's heart ..i believe that in the final boss fight for terra ..youre fighting AS the light in terra's heart ..so essentially ..terra's heart defeat's MX's heart ..and all of this happens in side terranort's (or originally terra's) body

Samhain

Bronze Member
no im talking about when terra as the lignering sentiment fights terranort ..mx possesed the darkness in terra's heart ..i believe that in the final boss fight for terra ..youre fighting AS the light in terra's heart ..so essentially ..terra's heart defeat's MX's heart ..and all of this happens in side terranort's (or originally terra's) body
im pretty sure that isn't terra's heart but more so of his "lingering sentiments" but you make a really good point to make me rethink things

Athaydea

Bronze Member
im pretty sure that isn't terra's heart but more so of his "lingering sentiments" but you make a really good point to make me rethink things

ive come to think that "lingering sentiment" refers to what remained of terra's heart after MX had possesed the darkness within it ..and if thats the case ..than terra's heart is what defeats MX

Gram

Banned
Awards
perhaps we will se a massive showdown with sora, riku, mickey, aqua, terra, and ven VS. Master Xehanort at the end of KH3
:53: best boss battle EVER!
i like this theory :D.

ive come to think that "lingering sentiment"
the LS is canon now, wonder if it'll b in future games.

MeggieKeyblader

That'd be awesome if all of that happened, but with a few twists just to make things a little more interesting. I don't think MX is going to be in his old body, maybe he'll be back as Terranort or somehow how just how he was when he was younger. And I think I'd rather have Sora vs. Xehanort for the final battle, that'd be more epic and not as easy and unfair(who wants to see a bunch of people fighting against one person? Kinda cowardly, IMO).

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I see this happening, like Meggiekeyblade said a few plot twists to make thinks interesting and i think that Terranort will be the final boss and Terra lingerring sentiment will come with us in one point to take his body back....

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Umm, you could have just posted your thoughts of the secret ending on the stickied official secret ending discussion thread at the top of the page. But, I do like this theory.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
about MX being weaker than he should be, i agree with the one person who said that MX just wanted Terra's body, If i wanted to steal a body, I would want to keep it as fresh as possible, so I think MX wanted Terra to defeat him. When it comes to the Terranort battle vs. LS, I didn't think Terranort was expecting that to happen and LS was fueled by rage, allowing him to win.
If i was pissed off as hell about someone stealing my body, I would want to kick their ass no matter what, just like LS did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back