• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts about twitter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like twitter

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • What is twitter

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celus93

What are your thought about twitter do u like it or dislike it?
I have a twitter if want follow its @Celus93

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Twitter is annoying, and I don't care about it. All it really is is "following" famous people through their incredibly bland lives where the most important thing they post is their backing-up of something stupid they had said in public earlier. Which means they never say anything important.

And for the regular people, why do you even need a twitter? If you want people to know what you're doing, then get a facebook - which you probably already have.

Gram

Banned
Awards
dont care bout twitter, dont have twitter dont intend to get twitter.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I like Twitter; I personally enjoy reading stuff celebrities post. And you can get the new there, too if you've followed News networks. But all in all, it's pretty pointless. I only check it about once a week. :p

Nothing really defines it away from the concept of a limited version of Facebook, which is essentially what it is.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Twitter sucks. Let's face it, celebrities are as boring as you or me, when they're not on the job. And when they are, why not just go read their books, or watch their movies, or listen to their songs? I just don't see what's so entertaining in the idea.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I personally cannot fathom why people feel the compulsion to alert the world that they're going to shower, walk the dog, get a haircut, eat, sleep, breathe; it just makes no sense to me. The only use I see for Twitter is for up-to-the-minute news updates, and even that is up for debate.

I have always believed that if you're going to share something, at least have the decency to put some semblance of thought in it.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I don't dislike it at all (it can be pretty amusing), but I've lost interest. I still check in every once in a while to read funny blurbs from the comedians I follow, but that's about it.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i have an account there but i dont think i like that place, dont really tweet anything, dont really visit much..

and pretty much what Guard said.. i think following celebrities is boring and following my friends is pointless since im friends with them on facebook..

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I personally cannot fathom why people feel the compulsion to alert the world that they're going to shower, walk the dog, get a haircut, eat, sleep, breathe; it just makes no sense to me.

I have a few friends who do this on Facebook and I do not understand why they'd update their Facebook status every few minutes just to say what they're doing. What I don't understand even more is when people 'Like' the status.

But anyway, I was never interested in Twitter although I nearly made an account just to try it out. I never did in the end. So I find Twitter useless to me for now (who knows, I might use it in the future).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@Chihuahuaman
2:37 PM - "Taking a Crap"
2:52 PM - "OMG! Out of toilet paper!"
5:02 PM - "Just wanked........."
5:04 PM - "Did i just friggin' post that?!?!?"

And that, my friends, is twitter.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Twitter will be a good tool for promoting my blog/website when I get it running, which means that I can't complain too much. In that sense, as a tool, it will be useful and allow people to follow the site passively or actively, increasing the actual amount of views.

Personally, I see twitter as a short status update, and I love me some status updates (anyone that finds me on Facebook will be aware of this) so I guess it would be hypocritical to say too much about it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
um OBVIOUSLY none of you ppl saying celebrities are boring have ever read owl city or 50 cent's twitter

honestly it's only as boring as you are
if you say boring stuff, it's boring

also wolfpupy

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^exactly

it's just like facebook. you'll see those douchebags who don't shut up about what tv show they're watching or why they don't wanna go to work or try to sell their manga or some other gay shit BUT THEN you have gold mine status updates like mine or james van der beek's and it's like haha yes

so yeah twitter's as good as the people you follow

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
some of my favorites if you require further convincing:

keshasuxx ke$ha
OKOKOKOK so whos the one who found out tik tok was written about star trek?

ababyduck ducky
why do they sell white and brown egg seperately somebody pleas end the seggreggation

fart jon
Bad news: I think I've heard every Ke$ha song. There are no new ones left. Nothing left to discover. Nothing left to do in this shit world.

xxxBUFFYFAN69xx ^_^
having a job is nice because it forces you to get up in the morning instead of lying there thinking of a reason to (hint: there are none)

wolfpupy wolf puppy
SORRY DAD CANT HERE YOU OVER MY RINGTONE THE CHORUS OF ITS MY LIFE BY BON JOVI [drives away on segway]

wolfpupy wolf puppy
this folder contains over 2000 pictures of anime girls with hamburgers

owlcity Owl City
Trying to come up with names for my fists.

glennbeck Glenn Beck
New MUSE CD. Amazing. These guys are right on the money. Lyrics on target, talent off the charts. They 'get it'. Libertarian!

Ulillillysses Baha Mane
uh no I'm not listening to blink-182. this is blink 18 . . . 3

fart jon
do i still have "herpes" if they've all combined into one huge, single herpy

boburnham Bo Burnham
"hey guy sitting beside me with the hairy chest and the low cut v-neck, that looks really good." - nobody.

CBoyardee DialysisBoi
I genuinely believe that Jane Goodall has gotten to at least second base with a chimp.

wolfpupy wolf puppy
is ther a screamo song wher at the start its like"aAAA I GOT MY FOOT STUCK IN A BEAR TRAP wAAA" an the rest ofsong is him tryig 2 get it off

SenJohnMcCain John McCain
@Sn00ki u r right, I would never tax your tanning bed! Pres Obama's tax/spend policy is quite The Situation. but I do rec wearing sunscreen!

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The point of twitter is that every single thing on it is vapid, self absorbed garbage.

it's kind of similar to forum insanity where if you think something's funny you just post it and let go. a lot of it is stupid but sometimes there's shit that's really funny.

It's not a static environment either. sure it's full of dumb people who don't realize how inane their garbage is, overzealous conservatives, idiot celebrities and bieber, but Twitter's cool because it's like a forum insanity where you can filter out the people who are terrible, it's just the good stuff.

http://twitter.com/dogboner/status/13269763828482048
Twitter / TACO BELL: @dogboner We don?t tolera ...

check me twits mate: http://www.twitter.com/wtgoku

Ace.

Banned
Good site, but I'd like it more if the celebs I follow responded to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back