• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Istanbul!

I thought it was a division problem:

358 divided by 2 = 179

Apparently in the trailer for 358/2 Days shown at TGS Roxas says "I will disappear from this world in 151 days," and 151 seemed close to 179. *shrug* Maybe the game highlights the last 179 days of Roxas's individual existence, with the rest of the year as flashbacks?

I don't know. The other theory is better. -_-;

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I thought there was a game that was the bridge for KH1 and KH2 that stupid one KHCoM (Gawds I hate card video games) but this one sounds like it will be fun. Hey maybe it will have Namine in it too. (I just love Roxas's sister she is so cute yes I said sister)
bowchicka 525600 minutes how do you measure a year in your life oh gawds I hate rent

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
358/2 is a fraction. some people don't know that. so the title is Kingdom Hearts 358 and a half days. and i think that means until Roxas fights Sora

Istanbul!

I thought there was a game that was the bridge for KH1 and KH2 that stupid one KHCoM (Gawds I hate card video games) but this one sounds like it will be fun. Hey maybe it will have Namine in it too. (I just love Roxas's sister she is so cute yes I said sister)
bowchicka 525600 minutes how do you measure a year in your life oh gawds I hate rent

I don't think they'll do cards again... :bored: *crosses fingers*

this one will probably be more... in depth? all about Org. XIII instead of how they mess with Sora.

ss4darkcloud

for the people that are hopeing that it isnt a card based batle system... didnt they say that the gameplay in the trailer was like kh's engine?

This might sound extremely stupid and i myself think it is but 358/2 might also mean the quota for heartless kills. cuz like roxas and axel always discuss about thier day and how many heartless they killed. also on org. XIII's focus on gathering hearts and how you can apprently use lot of the org ppl.

basically 358/2 might mean that you have to kill atleast 358 heartless in the timespan of 2 days

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh gawd I hope they dont put cards in it CoM sucked so much (dont look at me like that you hated too admit it) Here is hope'n you kick ass as Roxas and Axel.
bowchickawowwow

That's your opinion. Don't pass it off as fact. I liked CoM

Istanbul!

358/2 might mean that you have to kill atleast 358 heartless in the timespan of 2 days

:huh: never thought of it like that, but I think Nomura would make the title really MEAN something big to the story, not a quota the gamer would have to reach.

KuroShiro1

GOD BLESS YOU for saying sister. I see it that way also. There is no romantic relationship!

Back to the subject, I really have no idea. my idea was similar to one stated eariler I divided it by 2. :thumbdown:

Sexy Angel
Didnt eyewitness's described Roxas saying 'i have 152(some# like that) days left....' ?

sorasora

Everyone.Its 358 days of how long he was meant to be(although truly not to be)and the week missing was the last week of summer roxas had until "school"starts.The 2 days part was how long it took him to become one with Sora.

Or something like that.

MasterXOblivion7

I completely agree with ThePowerOfPie. Considering how much thought Nomura puts into the kh series, it's very possible he led all of this to add up to 358 days. NOMURA ROX!~:p

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Everyone.Its 358 days of how long he was meant to be(although truly not to be)and the week missing was the last week of summer roxas had until "school"starts.The 2 days part was how long it took him to become one with Sora.

Or something like that.

I feel like such a dumbass.

358 is the number of days Sora's been gone.

In the beginning of KH2, you have to play as Roxas for 6 days.

Sora's been asleep for 364 days. Helluva nap

358+6=364

I think the title of the game deals with the amount of days Roxas was with the Organization. As for the /2? I have yet to figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back