• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
OML, I can't believe I'm making a theory. I like, don't do this. Ever.

Anyways, so, in light of the release of the DS Kingdom Hearts 'sequel' name 358/2 Days, I started thinking. The game focuses on Roxas, and everyone knows that Sora was asleep for about a year (365 days), but we don't know if it was exactly a year (it could have been somewhat less days or so). The prologue at the beginning of KH2 was about two days long. We don't know really how long it took from the time that Sora lost his heart to the time that he was asleep in Castle Oblivion, so you could make a guesstimate and give it about two weeks.

That probably didn't make any sense, so let me clarify. What, if by any chance, the number 358 symbolises the amount of time that Roxas was 'alive' before Sora woke up at the end of the two days of the KH2 prologue? The title could also be read 'three-hundred fifty-eight over two days', which could mean that 358 days were 'explained' in a time of two days - during the prologue, you are made aware of pretty much everything that could have happened to Roxas during the time of his 'existence' in a span of two days.

I'm probably very much so wrong, but it was just something I thought of, and I wanted to see if any one else thought of this too. I'm sure this is the first theory I've submitted on this site in the year and four months since I've joined, so I'm somewhat 'new' at this.

Thoughts and/or criticism are wanted please.

Athel

Machinist
allow me to explain:

358 days is exactly 51 weeks. there are 52 weeks in a year. sora was asleep for 1 year. the roxas prologue in Kh2 was one week. coincedince? i think not.

I

The Show Must Go On
Yeah, I realised that about five seconds after I hit 'post new thread'. This is what happens when you start typing before you really think.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
i think that the 358 was when roxas was in org 13 the 2 is the time it took for him to escape and be captured and sent to the FAKE Twilight town the 5 left is when you play as roxas there and all of that = 1 year the time sora was asleep
hi pie

Terra_3

allow me to explain:

358 days is exactly 51 weeks. there are 52 weeks in a year. sora was asleep for 1 year. the roxas prologue in Kh2 was one week. coincedince? i think not.

you are a genieus. that is the best explination that i can think of.....well that you thought of

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think that that Roxas had been alive for 358 days before he was defeated by Riku and sent into the virtual Twilight Town. The prolouge took a week, I beleive. 358 + 7 = 365. A year.

khloser4life

I think that that Roxas had been alive for 358 days before he was defeated by Riku and sent into the virtual Twilight Town. The prolouge took a week, I beleive. 358 + 7 = 365. A year.

i think that either yours or the power of pie's is right. nice thinking guys.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i know i did this some time ago which was a little interesting

365-358=7x2=14

Days in Year subtract Roxas Time equals ATW and apprentices times 2 days equals Organization 13 plus the unknown 14th member

far fetched, but i thought it was kinda cool to think about

khloser4life

maybe there is no meaning. maybe nomura was bored so he threw in a random title to puzzle fans for amusement.:laugh:

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
maybe there is no meaning. maybe nomura was bored so he threw in a random title to puzzle fans for amusement.:laugh:

LOL I don't think Nomura would just threw something xD well... the title is clear and said that is 358/2 days. and it's about Roxas!! (why D.S WHY T_T) so it's kinda clear that is about Roxas doing him time at the organization + escape + ummm no more pluss xD There is more then about him too.(about thos Saix and Xibar guy!)..and I think it would have some connetion too the other game: Birth By Sleep -.- but I can't think of what it was .__.'

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^Wow, another favorite of mine is popping up. Lilly, things have been...dull to say the least.

Apollo

Silver Member
Man the title kind of made me sad! But I hope the game is aleast good!

urutapu

If you want to know how the title's pronounced, it's "three-five-eight days over two".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back