• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts about Julius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Either 1: It was done to finally have a Disney character as a super optional or 2: It's a bit of a teaser about where Pete's storyline is going (remember Maleficent's comment about how she has plans for him?)

What do you think? Could it be a kind of hint?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Re: Thoughts about Julius.

Just from what we've seen so far, I think that Julius will be about as important to the plot as the Dustflier, Kurt Zisa, or any other Heartless secret boss has been. Which is to say he'll have nothing to do with it.

I'm perfectly okay with being proven wrong, of course.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I take it as foreshadowing. Plenty of secret bosses in the series ended up becoming involved in the story.

What better way to make Pete a threat than turning him into a giant frankenstein

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I doubt we'll see him again, but it would be pretty cool if we did. He's pretty scary, and Pete could definitely use a boost to his intimidation levels.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think it was more like foreshadowing that Disney will have a bigger role in the series going forward.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I think it was more like foreshadowing that Disney will have a bigger role in the series going forward.

this^^^

julius was actually the first secret boss i really enjoyed so im glad they decided to include him, even tho he was a joke when playing with high attack sora (he didn't even enter his desperation mode).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I'm still sticking with my "Julius' mind in Mickey's body as 13th dark" theory.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

That is a genius prospect. I think that Dream Drop Distance was trying to replicate Epic Mickey in the context that it's using forgotten Disney elements and properties for contemporary purposes (case in point, Julius and Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers).

As far as his future relevance, the only thing I can really see is Pete being consumed by enough Darkness to turn into Julius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back