• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Thoughts about Julius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
Either 1: It was done to finally have a Disney character as a super optional or 2: It's a bit of a teaser about where Pete's storyline is going (remember Maleficent's comment about how she has plans for him?)

What do you think? Could it be a kind of hint?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
Re: Thoughts about Julius.

Just from what we've seen so far, I think that Julius will be about as important to the plot as the Dustflier, Kurt Zisa, or any other Heartless secret boss has been. Which is to say he'll have nothing to do with it.

I'm perfectly okay with being proven wrong, of course.

Zettaflare

Junior Detective
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before

I take it as foreshadowing. Plenty of secret bosses in the series ended up becoming involved in the story.

What better way to make Pete a threat than turning him into a giant frankenstein

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic

I doubt we'll see him again, but it would be pretty cool if we did. He's pretty scary, and Pete could definitely use a boost to his intimidation levels.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name

I think it was more like foreshadowing that Disney will have a bigger role in the series going forward.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion

I think it was more like foreshadowing that Disney will have a bigger role in the series going forward.
this^^^

julius was actually the first secret boss i really enjoyed so im glad they decided to include him, even tho he was a joke when playing with high attack sora (he didn't even enter his desperation mode).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound

I'm still sticking with my "Julius' mind in Mickey's body as 13th dark" theory.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty

That is a genius prospect. I think that Dream Drop Distance was trying to replicate Epic Mickey in the context that it's using forgotten Disney elements and properties for contemporary purposes (case in point, Julius and Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers).

As far as his future relevance, the only thing I can really see is Pete being consumed by enough Darkness to turn into Julius.