• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thought on Shion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memorie

Ok, I'm sure everyone is wondering "Who is Shion, and what is her conection to Sora?" Well, heres my theory:

Review:

In KH1, Kairi's heart was 'given' to Sora. (Sorry for my choice of words, but you get the idea). So then Sora had two hearts. To release Kairi's, he had to give up his own. When he did this, two nobodys were made: Roxas and Namine

We know that Sora is a Keyblade wielder, as well as Roxas and Shion. We know that Roxas wields two keyblades, but not at first. (I'm guessing that he acquired the second keyblade, or he was able to summon or something to get his second.) We also know that Shion's Keyblad is considered 'Fake'.

Namine was created differently then other nobodys and is very special that way.

We know that by the end of 358/2 Days, Shion disappears. And we know she has some secret connection to Sora.

Now, to my theory:

When Sora released his and Kairi's heart, he didn't just creat two nobodys, but three.

Now its eather:

1) Shion is made partly of Sora, and partly of Kairi. She gets to wield a keyblad, like both. When Namine says "Surely she wouldn't be able to endure it" she might of been referring to the fact that Shion isn't a direct nodody, but some-sort of combination of the two hearts.

2) Shion is Kairi's nobody, and Namine is partly Sora and partly Kairi. Since Namine was created differently, she wouldn't fully be Kairi's nobody. Shion is able to wield the keyblade because Kairi was able to (like Sora and Roxas) and Namine wasn't. When Namine says "Surely she wouldn't be able to endure it" she might of been referring to the fact that Shion is Kairi's nobody, and she isn't.

Now, in either scenario, Shion still gets defeated. My guess, it's Roxas who does the honors, and somehow acquires her keyblade.

Well, thats it for now. I'm sorry if this was confusing, stupid, worthless, and/or already said before. :huh:

KeyMaker

I do like I was just about to make a note on this.

Naminé was born when Sora released the heart of Kairi from his body (as well as his own) near the end of Kingdom Hearts, being the entity of Kairi's heart and Sora's body. This made Naminé a very odd Nobody: born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul. Kairi's own body never became a Nobody because her heart lacked darkness, so her body and soul were never able to leave the realm of light and thus made it seem like Kairi was in a comatose state until she regained her heart. However, this means that Naminé was also born without Kairi's memories, only furthering her status as an unusual entity. And because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kairi was just borrowing Riku's Keyblade, we have no idea whether or not she can use one of her own.

C

Colours

This is inrevelant, though shino is suppose to be a lost memory that unconnected to sora's memory while he was sleep.Namine never put his memory's back inorder so it caused them to flow out rapidly, So I have my reasons, Lmao

Ren

adios motherfucker
kairi can use a keyblade at the end of kh2 riku gave her one

This is true, but it's been speculated that Kairi could use it simply because Riku gave it to her. Meaning that it was Riku's keyblade and he was just letting her use it. There's no proof that Kairi herself has her own keyblade.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
This is true, but it's been speculated that Kairi could use it simply because Riku gave it to her. Meaning that it was Riku's keyblade and he was just letting her use it. There's no proof that Kairi herself has her own keyblade.
How is she able to use it though? In KH, Leon actually got his hand on the keyblade, but then it went back to Sora...why did that happen if you can just hand a keyblade over to anyone and they can use it?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
So, how did the blue hair thing come to be.....?

I beileve its Aqua in disguise.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think Shion/Xion is Sora's memories personified in the image of Kairi. It fits because Sora forgot Kairi and the memories of her are the ones most tampered with and the rest of his memories are falling from his heart like a waterfall. So yeah. She isn't a Nobody. Maybe when we get a clear definition of Unbirths, maybe it will help a bit with Shion/Xion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We know that Sora is a Keyblade wielder, as well as Roxas and Shion. We know that Roxas wields two keyblades, but not at first. (I'm guessing that he acquired the second keyblade, or he was able to summon or something to get his second.) We also know that Shion's Keyblad is considered 'Fake'.

To be frank, we don't know what the gist is with the duel wielding for Roxas. He had it enough for it to be considered his signature Emblem at Proof of Existence, making it seem like he didn't just Duel Wield for the first time against Riku but even before.

We know that by the end of 358/2 Days, Shion disappears. And we know she has some secret connection to Sora.

To be honest, no, we don't know that. As far as we know Namine might've been speaking about Kairi in the whole "She can't endure it" part because Kairi lost her Memories of Sora or something.

When Sora released his and Kairi's heart, he didn't just creat two nobodys, but three.

Why stop there?

1) Shion is made partly of Sora, and partly of Kairi. She gets to wield a keyblad, like both.

But Kairi's Keyblade is Riku's~ Novels said so~ Made up of his Memories of the Islands~ The reason it didn't "warp back" to Riku like Sora's KK did with Leon and Jack Sparrow is because Riku was aware of it so it wasn't instinct like with Leon, and it wasn't willed like with Jack (because we all know Sora had that sly grin then for a reason).

When Namine says "Surely she wouldn't be able to endure it" she might of been referring to the fact that Shion isn't a direct nodody, but some-sort of combination of the two hearts.

Or she could be referring to too many other things xD hoozah.

2) When Namine says "Surely she wouldn't be able to endure it" she might of been referring to the fact that Shion is Kairi's nobody, and she isn't.

Fun Fact - Kairi's Body and Soul were quite in tact throughout the whole ordeal. That's why Namine was able to have been born to begin with - through Sora's Body and Soul. Kairi's B+S were fine through the entirety of the games.

Personally I go with Ragnarok, saying she's far more related to Aqua down to being Aqua herself.
The more high quality scans I see of Aqua the more Xion looks like her, amusingly enough. The height issue makes sense too, seeing how Aqua's not that much taller than Ven XD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I am sorry to you all for just posting my idea, if that is even a crime.

Sorry if it came out as offensive, but it's just an idea that is easy to come out against. I think people actually replied nicer than they do on other threads, so it's nothing personal - we responded to the theory, that's all.
Disagreeing to disproving =\= bashing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This is inrevelant, though shino is suppose to be a lost memory that unconnected to sora's memory while he was sleep.Namine never put his memory's back inorder so it caused them to flow out rapidly, So I have my reasons, Lmao

lol, wut?
do explain, becuz right now this post is inrevelant. Lmao. What???

State

Awards
The theory sounds great but Kairi used a keyblade from Riku, as in borrowed and she was terrible at it meaning that Xion/Shion couldn't be able to inherit the keyblading abilities from Kairi, but from Sora. But I like this idea better:

Xion/Shion is a more special Nobody than Roxas and Namine because she can use a keyblade (part of Siora/Roxas) and she's part of Sora's memories (Part of Namine). Meaning she's a Nobody created from two different beings that are, yet, special.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion/Shion is a more special Nobody than Roxas and Namine because she can use a keyblade (part of Siora/Roxas) and she's part of Sora's memories (Part of Namine). Meaning she's a Nobody created from two different beings that are, yet, special.

I'm not going to argue she's probably special but nothing in the theory you suggested would make her a Nobody XD; Also, her wielding a Keyblade doesn't make her any more special than Roxas, and her being made up of Memories is countered by Roxas lacking Memories despite being the Nobody.
And you're effectively saying she's a Nobody made of Memories and another Nobody. So no. XD;

State

Awards
I'm not going to argue she's probably special but nothing in the theory you suggested would make her a Nobody XD; Also, her wielding a Keyblade doesn't make her any more special than Roxas, and her being made up of Memories is countered by Roxas lacking Memories despite being the Nobody.
And you're effectively saying she's a Nobody made of Memories and another Nobody. So no. XD;

The part of memories is referring to Namine's abilities to change from those close to Sora. But, *throws theory at trash can*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back