• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thought it might be time to do this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Hey everyone! I figured it was time I did one of these. I think this is like the 5th time I've done this on a forum...anyway. The name's Tempus, I lurked around for about 4 months before I finally joined in on this mess lol. I've mostly stuck to the future of KH and FF Series boards, I'm thinking it may be time to branch out though.
I enjoy speculating and making long winded posts to explain what I'm thinking.. like this one!
I've played KH from the beginning (yes I'm one of those OLD people lol) and because of it I have played many more RPGs both new and old. Thanks to it, I finally found a genre of video games that I can say are my favorite.

As for the name, Jikan sounded weird to me, Ignis was too boring for me( sort of wish I hadn't thought that *looks at VersusXIII*) and I had been playing too much BBS and wondering about the Mysterious Figure. So, to continue the theme of Terra, Aqua and Ventus; I chose the name Tempus, the Latin word for time.

Since I'm out of things to talk about, I guess it's your turn.... comment away!

Back