• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Those Who Reject Creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
well here's Salix II the sequel to Salix I. this should be a good chapter it covers what happened very briefly after Salix I and who amongst the Salix I group died during that area. hope it is enjoyed. as always comments and questions are accepted ^^

Chapter 1: Graves of the Fallen​

The winds howled through the world of the Exiled as dirt was blown around in every direction. The dark world was the new base for the Exiled Order. After the destruction and chaos that had been caused by the betrayal of Daxic. Salix had created the new world in repentance for the crimes he had committed. Although not completely forgiven Salix was allowed to return to the Exiled, with eyes watching nearly all the time. The only reason he had been allowed to return was due to the reasons he had joined Daxic in the first place. He was clearly not a real traitor in the eyes of the new leaders of the Exiled Order, both Xodyc and Zixan. Slowly a portal opened on the seemingly desolate world of the Exiled as a man in a deep sky-blue cloak walked out. The portal behind him slowly vanished as he walked forward through the winds and dirt blowing across the world. After walking a short distance from where he had appeared his gaze turned to the ground. The man slowly sat down as he continued to stare down his gaze locked on something hidden beneath the blowing dirt.

“So you bit the dust huh,” the man said. “Oh well, you’ll be happier away from this life. I doubt he would have found a way to help you anyways.”

As the dirt blew wildly around the man as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small plastic bottle full of water. Slowly the man took a sip and then poured a good portion of it onto the ground that he had been staring at previously. The wind as if reacting to the man’s actions stopped and cleared away revealing several chains lying on the ground next to a small tablet with the name labeled “Lonex”. Slowly the man stared up at the sky. The look in the man’s eyes gave off the impression that he was looking for something that wasn’t there.

“Man, this is such a pain in the ass,” the man said as he took another sip of the water and poured the remains onto Lonex’s grave.

“There you are, I was wondering where you’d gone off to, Xishn,” a voice said as another portal opened up and another man in a deep sky-blue cloak appeared behind the Exiled Order member known as Xishn.

The second man walked over as he stared down at Lonex’s grave and then turned his gaze back to Xishn who was sitting on the ground.

“So tell me, why do you visit here so often? Are you that bored,” the second man asked sounding almost smart-alecky.

“It’s not that. It’s just. I’m getting, tired of this…,” Xishn replied his eyes appearing almost empty for a second.

“I see. I’d feel sorry for you. That is if I had a heart to feel such an emotion,” second man said.

“No point in doing such a thing, it’d be impossible for us to ever feel that way,” Xishn replied.

“Maybe so, regardless we have other things to do you mustn’t forget that,” the second man stated.

“I haven’t forgotten, Salix. So what’s on the agenda for today,” Xishn asked as he stood up and turned to face his superior.

“Xodyc wanted to speak with us. Come, we mustn’t be late,” Salix said as he turned and created a portal in front of himself.

Salix walked forward as he entered the portal. Xishn turned back taking one last glance at the grave of Lonex and turned back towards the portal. Xishn threw the bottle into the air as he entered the portal and it vanished. The bottle seemed to twirl in slow motion before it landed on the ground next to the chains and tablet with Lonex’s name on it. The wind blew slightly as the dirt blew up from the ground revealing weapons from all the other dead Exiled Order members lying both near and far from the fallen number 24, Lonex.

well i hope the first chapter of Salix II was enjoyed. in the second chapter of Salix II the Exiled Order talks to the remaining Salix I group members about a dangerous threat. as a group of seven very powerful beings approaches the Exiled Order seeking the dish best served cold................revenge...

Chapter 2: The Created

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome start so far, I look forward to reading the others.

Joy

Bronze Member
Could you seperate the paragraphs so it's easier to read?

T

Tyler Durden

You seem to have the common problem of writing short, choppy sentences. Commas are your friend.

The man slowly sat down as he continued to stare down his gaze locked on something hidden beneath the blowing dirt.

You have to be pretty badass to stare down your own gaze.

“So tell me, why do you visit here so often? Are you that bored,” the second man asked sounding almost smart-alecky.

As are question marks.

I haven’t forgotten, Salix. So what’s on the agenda for today,” Xishn asked as he stood up and turned to face his superior.

Really. They don't bite.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
You seem to have the common problem of writing short, choppy sentences. Commas are your friend.
sorry about that i never was good with editing especially with anything involving grammar. T_T i will try my best in the future but i'm not good with that i apologize for you having to read through that. ^^;;;

You have to be pretty badass to stare down your own gaze.
i suppose i should have put it something more like this. it wasn't meant to have the same motion twice.

The man slowly sat down as he continued to stare down. His gaze locked on something hidden beneath the blowing dirt.

As are question marks.
i'm not sure i understand?

Really. They don't bite.
i'm not sure i understand again...

i'm sorry could i ask you to explain please...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Thanks SS and MM for the compliments i just thought i'd let everyone know that due to stuff outside of KHI forums i won't be able to post a new chapter for a while and even when i do the chapters afterward will be posted apart by a lot of time. i apologize for any inconveniences... the next chapter will have a few of the other Exiled's characters though if that makes it any better... ^_^;;;

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
sorry for the double post. my it's been a while but i finally got myself back on track unfortunately i have exams fast approaching so chapters will be scarce until then. but after i promise to get back on track ^_^ well here's chapter 2.

Chapter 2: The Created

Xodyc sat silently as he stared forward waiting for the others to arrive. Suddenly three portals opened up as three cloaked members of the Exiled Order appeared. Slowly two of the three Exiled Order members removed their hoods in a normal respectful fashion. All three were new members recently recruited into the Exiled Order. The first of the three to have appeared was Xenra, a 15 year old girl with the power of Hallucinations or Confusion. Her two different colored eyes Emerald and Cyan made her stick out from her fellow Exiled Order members. The second to appear was Myromex or more simply known to the other Exiled Order members as “X”. His hood always remained up. His face sealed away from the view of any of the others including his superiors. The man was clearly powerful as he wielded the power of Memory which was a blatant dangerous element to all who irritated him. The third Exiled Order member to appear was known as Aconex. A man of 25 years old, Aconex wielded the power of the Atmosphere and Disambiguation his outgoing personality and glasses shaped like goggles made him also easy to recognize. X drummed his fingers along the arm of his chair almost impatiently.
“Well, where is he,” X asked.
“…Don’t worry, this is normal for him. He tends to run late when it comes to this,” Xodyc said calmly.
“Yeah you shouldn’t be so impatient. He is higher up than you ya know,” Xenra said.
“True, but he was traitor. That kind of taste doesn’t simply just go away,” X replied.
“Well he wasn’t very evil was he? He did make this world for us after all,” Xenra argued.
“She’s right. He’s not the type to betray so simply. If he was going to, it’d definitely be a lot more complex,” Aconex added.
“Fine, I wasn’t trying to rag on him. It’s simply the truth,” X said.
“Perhaps, though I am drawn to agree with Aconex,” Xodyc said. “What do you think Salix?”
Suddenly a portal opened up as Salix and Xishn both appeared with their hoods up over their heads. The two then seated themselves in their own individual chairs.
“I have no intentions of betraying the Exiled. Certainly not so soon at least,” Salix said smiling.
“You seem to have changed since the betrayal. Why is this,” Xodyc asked.
“Was I called here to discuss my attitude? Or was I called on a different matter,” Salix asked calmly.
“...Straight to the point as always,” Aconex thought to himself.
“It happened yesterday during recon of the surrounding world you created for us,” X explained as he began to retell his memories of what had happened.
The winds were completely gone as four hooded figures walked through the nearly deserted world. Zixan walked forward his hood down. He was followed by three other members of the Exiled Order. X the Warrior of Infinite Pasts, Aconex the Broken Tide and Charxai the Lone Avenger. All four had gone out to perform recon in order to better know the world that Salix had created for them as part of an apology for betraying the Order. Zixan had spread out his fog in multiple directions and was scanning the area as he walked forward, all of his senses paying very close attention to his surroundings.
“So is there anyone there,” Charxai asked.
“…No, just silence and land,” Zixan answered.
“Not that anything could live here. Or would want to,” Aconex said pointing out the barren surroundings around them.
“True, but the best areas to hide are the ones that you’d least expect them to hide in. If that’s the case, this place would be perfect,” X explained.
“Even still, it’s so dry and barren. There’s not even an ounce of water anywhere,” Aconex said.
Suddenly Zixan’s eyes opened a bit more a surprised look across his face.
“Huh, what is it,” Aconex asked.
“Take a look up front,” Charxai said as he pointed forward.
Aconex stared forward as he saw someone walking towards them, their image coming more and more into view until they had come into full view of the Exiled Order members. Slowly the person came to a halt, he wore a deep sky-blue cloak like Salix and Xishn. However the cloak that this person wore had the left leg half torn off, and seemed to symbolize something. Zixan did a quick survey of the area and the man before him as the man removed his hood so his face was visible. The man was completely bald and had brown eyes.
“So that explains it. Why I couldn’t see you before, and how you arrived without the use of the Corridors of Darkness, and why I couldn’t see under your hood even though my fog was obviously present,” Zixan said.
“…Well you’re certainly the smart one. You the brains of this group,” the bald man asked.
“Well I’d like to think so,” Zixan replied.
“Wow you guys must be stupid or something. Though that doesn’t really surprise me for some odd reason,” the bald man said.
“Only stupid actions make you stupid,” Aconex argued.
“I suppose. Though that doesn’t matter, I wanna know one thing and that’s that,” the bald man said a sudden serious look appearing in his eyes. “Where’s Salix?”
“…Why do you want to know that,” Zixan asked.
“…You don’t need to know. It’s simple. Don’t ask questions. Don’t try to think your way out of this. Just tell me where Salix is,” the bald man asked again.
“Now now I don’t see any reason for you to be rude. You didn’t even introduce yourself to them Colxin,” a voice said as another man dressed in a deep sky-blue cloak appeared.
As the man walked forward Zixan noticed this man was missing both of the arms of his deep sky-blue cloak. Slowly the man walked over next to Colxin as he removed his hood and his deep sky-blue colored hair danced in the blowing winds as the light reflected off of his red eyes. As Zixan looked into them he could almost feel the strong urge to kill plainly reflected in them.
“You haven’t told them your name yet either,” Colxin said as he smirked.
“…No I suppose I haven’t. I must have overlooked that. My name is Arxon I’m a Nobody that was created by your friend, Salix,” Arxon explained.
“…A created, Nobody,” Aconex said a bit surprised.
“…I see, that explains it. You’re just like them. The ones he made for Daxic,” Zixan said.
“Hmm kind of, you see he refined those to have less freewill then us. Besides most of the one’s Salix created weren’t a part of the same level we’re on,” Arxon explained. “But enough of this, I was told to only get the information necessary to find him. But I’ve become extremely bored. And that ain’t a good thing for me.”
Zixan waited expecting something to happen but couldn’t tell, no thanks in part to the fact that his element was currently unusable. Suddenly he felt a hand land on his shoulder as X pulled him backwards quickly. Out of nowhere a tiny explosion went off like a fire cracker in size, but clearly was not only lethal but held the strength of a hand grenade.

well hope you enjoyed the chapter. in chapter 3 the fight continues as another enemy to the Exiled appears. a weapon of a long since dead Exiled member will make an appearance and Salix makes his decision with Aconex displeased. hope everyone stays around for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back