• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Those Who Fight (Final Fantasy based Fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Ch 25
Those Who Fight

"Aya!" She screamed, aiming a kick to the females face. The female desummoned her gun and caught Ren's ankle, and swung her around, knocking her around nearby chairs and tables, finally throwing her.

Ren inverted, landing on a pillar of the main watchtower, right hand and arm outstretched and left hand and leg holding on.

Ren looked up, to see the female smile smugly.

"Take the others," She whispered quietly, then sprinted off to Ren. The man nodded and ran off.

Ren pushed off the pillar, arm held back, and when in range, punched the female in the face. Ren flipped forward, landing behind the female. The female wiped the blood from her nose quickly, turned, kicking Ren in the ribs. Ren blocked with her fore arm, punching with her free hand in the female's chest. She was blocked by the female's arm.

They both pushed away.

"Who the hell are you?" Ren shouted. The female scowled.

"You should know! We're bound by BLOOD!" She shouted back.

"Hey Kam! They're gone!" The man suddenly said, coming from a clearing. Ren looked back at the female, smirking.

"So its Kam, huh?" Ren slyly pryed. Kam growled.

"You idiot!" Kam shouted, lunging for Ren again.

Ren flipped backwards, kicking Kam in the jaw. Ren landed on the floor like a tigress, and just as Kam raised her leg for a kick, Ren sweeped her free leg, making her fall to the floor.

"AH!" Kam quickly got up, summoning her atomic gun, and starting shooting at Ren. Ren moved from side to side, missing and dodging Kam's blasts.

"Um...ok? I guess I'll look for them," The man said to himself, running off as the fight continued.

"Give it up, Kam!" Ren cried, dodging an atomic blast.

"Not untill you give us mother!" She shouted. Ren raised her brow.

"Mother?" She whispered.

"Give her back!" Kam shouted, shooting one more blast. Ren came up behind Kam, grabbing her arm and twisting it, pinning her down to the ground with her foot.

"What do you mean by mother?" Ren asked. Kam grinned.

"Ugh!" Ren was lifted off of Kam suddenly, a burning pain in her side. She looked down to her ribcage to see the man sticking in his hand. Suddenly, an electric surge went through her.

She gasped for air, then fell to the ground, knocked out.

Bellaisima358

Ch 26
Close

"Nice save," Kam whispered, searching for breath.

As Ren slumped to the floor, Kam's vision cleared. She was saved by the man in black.

"I have my moments," He said slyly, retracting the built in tazers in his arm's glove. He gave Kam his hand and helped her up. They looked down at Ren's unconcious body.

"What do we do with her?" The man asked. Kam sighed.

"I don't-" She stopped to see her motorcycle far off behind the trees.

"Curious?" The man pryed, poking her gently in the ribs. Kam nodded absentmidedly, noticing something glowing. She ran towards it.

"Hey!" The man looked at her, then at Ren, then picked Ren up in his arms roughly, running behind Kam.

-----

Kam unlatched the box on the side of Ren's motorcycle, then smiled.

"Look what sister's been hiding all this time..."

She took out a materia orb, smiling wider and wider. She looked up at the man as he dropped Ren on the ground.

"We could use this to our advantage. Alert Master and the troops." She ordered. She grinned as she looked at Ren, unconcious and breathing slowly, and waved it in her face.

"We've got our own materia."

Bellaisima358

Ch 27
Saved

The light sound of Ren's breathing filled her mind as she started to regain conciousness. The feeling in her fingertips had returned. Her side hurt greatly.

"Ren. Ren, can you hear me?" A male voice asked. He seemed...distant.

"Do you want me to take her to the infirmary?" A familiar voice asked.

"E...Elya-?" Ren mumbled. She opened her eyes, blinking to clear that blurry vision, then finally she could see. Elya and Cloud stood before her. The air was cold, the sky was day, and the ground was hard.

"Damn it, Ren," Elya breathed, hugging her tightly as Ren tried to sit up, "Why are you always going to get yourself beat up!?"

Ren smiled, then noticed she was in her nurse's uniform.

"Elya...why aren't you at work?" She asked, her mumble sounding like a mush of unsoundable letters. Elya laughed.

"I was transferred to your base yesterday," She said, "But seriously Ren. Shut up and let me get you to the infirmary."

"No," Cloud said suddenly. Ren and Elya looked up at him, suprised.

"They'll see her." he said emotionlessly. Ren sighed. He had a point.

"I have to gear up," Ren said, starting to get up. Elya stopped her.

"Ren, you've got a pretty big cut on your side. Not to mention..." She pointed at her forehead. Ren furrowed her eyebrows, reaching for her forehead. The black blood slid down her fingers as she brought her hand back.

"Crap," Ren mumbled. She looked up at Cloud.

"Go to base. Tell him I sent you." She looked at Elya then. "Bandage me up. That's all you can do for now. I need to go NOW."

Elya nodded, taking out the roll of canvas and stretching it out for dramatic effect, the ripping sound making Ren cringe. Cloud got on his motorcycle, kick starting the engine and driving off to base.

Ren noticed she was on the side of the road.

"I swear they knocked me out at camp..." She mumbled as Elya wrapped the canvas around her waist and ribs.

"What?" Elya asked. Ren stiffened as Elya dabbed some tonic on the cuts and openings.

"Nothing," She mumbled, cringing again.

Bellaisima358

Chapter 28
See

"Crap! Why didn't you tell me I had a black eye? I didn't even get hit in the eye!"

Ren was checking herself in Dalia's bathroom, stopping for fresh clothes and some more bandages.

"I'm sorry," Elya mumbled, "Just suck it up, soldier."

"Ow," Ren whispered as Elya tried to button her dress around the cut. "Ow. OW! ELYA STOP!"

Elya let go of her, hands up. "Sorry, geez! I'm a nurse! Gimme a break!"

Ren sighed and took out some glasses from her leg pouch. They were shaded grey, enough to cover the black, yet looked clear.

"Are those...?" Elya stiffled a giggle.

"Shut up." Ren grumbled. Yes. They were. Ren's old school glasses.

Elya snorted and giggled into her hand as Ren fumbled with them.

"Oh hush. I never said anything about your borrowed retainer."

Elya silenced. Ren smiled.

"You wou-"

"I would. I'll even tell your mom what really happened to it-"

"Ok, ok. I'll shut up now."

-----

"Good mornin, Miss Ren." The woman at the front desk said sweetly. Ren rolled her eyes. Such a sudden change of heart?

"Reno here?" She asked. The woman was about to dial when Reno burst through the door to her left, smiling, with his arms out.

"Ren! Baby! How've ya been!?" He asked ecstaticaly, hugging her. Ren twitched and yelped in pain.

"Ow," she whispered. Reno pulled away.

"Oops. My bad," He replied. Ren shrugged.

"So what can I do for ya?" He implored, leaning against the secretary's desk. She ignored him, as if she was used to it already.

"I have...something...that I need protected." She whispered in his ear.

"Oh..." Reno awed. "Where is it?"

"Outside. Can't really bring it in here." Ren said, gesturing to the busy office around them, people busting in and out of doors and hallways.

"Oh. Right," He said. He opened the exit, then gestured towards it.

"Ladies first?" He said hesitantly. Ren smiled.

"Well...yeah," She grumbled, stepping in. Reno followed, closing the door behind them.

----

"Ok, so it's some materia the squadron picked up from some Kubai soldiers passing through our territory and-" Ren stopped looking through her stuff.

"Where is it...?" She whispered. She tore through her stuff, yet the materia did not appear.

Then it hit her. Something she had heard....

-----

"We've got our own materia."

----

"Damn it," Ren punched the wall where her motorcycle was leaned against.

"What's wrong? Did ya lose it?" Reno asked. Ren looked at him.

"No. Someone stole it." She answered.

Last edited:

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
haha the Elya and Ren conversation reminded me of us! lol

that was a good funny chapter, cant wait for the next

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Wooow That was really gooooooooood 8D!! I need moar !! lolz srsly epic XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back